March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

At this point I'm just tired and my boobs are INSANE. Even taking a shower hurts. They are swollen and nips feel like they are rugburned lol. I had some nausea today before I ate lunch but I don't know really if that was ms related or something else. I haven't had ms so far. For the first couple of weeks I had cramps and constipation along with being tired and sore bbs. Those symptoms have gone away now though. Oh and peeing constantly is another one! I was up 3 times last night to pee!! Doesn't help the exhaustion! lol

Krissy- So sorry :( I had no idea that was going on. Does he know that you want another baby? Are you guys both "in" on the TTC plan?
I hope you can have a talk with him so you can tell him how it makes you feel. :hugs:

Hi BaybeeEm!! Where have you been? I haven't seen you on here in quite awhile! I hope all is well and I missed you!

Sweetz- I want a mani pedi! I'm going to save mine until I can't reach my toes anymore. If I'm having twins that will be here soon I'm guessing. Oh yea, and BOY!

Kanicky- That totally sound like IB. I would wait a couple of days and then test. My fingers are crossed for you! I really hope your FIL pulls through, that sounds like a hell of a lot for him to go through. Sounds like a real trooper though. :hugs:

Lisa- Sorry, no left overs. Maybe next time. :winkwink:

Army- When is AF due for you?!?!?!?!

If FF got my ovulation right then AF is due Saturday. If not then I'll say the 28th.

Hey chickies!!! I have so loved reading about you guys!! It is so interesting! Thank you all for sharing. I wasn't sure how anybody would feel about it but thought I'd throw it out there.

Janelle - MUAH!! :kiss: Ur the shiz!! Can't believe we have to wait a freakin MONTH to see how many baybays are in there!! UGH!

Sweetz - Thanks for sharing what you could! Despite what you said, you definitely ARE sweet! You are always here supporting everybody and making us smile.. for example I quote... "It stands at "holy crap that is high and you are having more then 1 kid"" That cracked me up!!!

Garfie - Hi Fiona!! Glad to hear I have someone close to my age!! Granny.. psshhtt.. you're only 3 years from me and I certainly don't feel like a granny! I wish you were closer as I'm an Avon customer. That's where I get my makeup and am needing to order some as a matter of fact! lol I beat you in the zoo aspect.. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. Overboard? Yep lol

Angel - you shared your hubby's name but not yours. Was that on purpose? Yay you're 38 also!! So happy to have someone my age! Ireland is somewhere I've ALWAYS wanted to visit. I bet its BEAUTIFUL!! Tho rainy, right? I love love love the irish accent, too!

Lpkjp - Hi Loren, my bump buddy!! You're the young 'un in the group so far! Yet another thing we have in common (other than getting prego possibly the same day) is that growing up it was my dream to become a vet. I didn't think I could deal with the death and sorrow that would inevitably happen. I'm an animal lover! As I said earlier, I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. One of my dogs ended up with juvenile diabetes. He was only 4 when he was diagnosed. He'll be 9 in November and is still going strong! I figured out the best food and insulin level (2 shots a day) to get him regulated so he's still kickin! He did go blind from it of course but I don't think he knows it. Watching him, you'd never know he's blind as he just bulldozes his way around with no hesitation and most of the time no mishaps. Anyway, I'm so happy you're appt is the day after mine. Can't wait to compare notes and see exactly how close we are!

Krissy - Hi! Happy birthday to Joshua! I love your kids names. I'm the one in Iowa, by the way like your bro in law. Sorry about your bd troubles... hope it gets better. Maybe a little break would be good. Then seduce him with lingerie! woowoo!! lol

Army - I still have in IC hpts left.. I'd SO send you some!!! I don't know how you're staying so calm not being able to test!

Kanicky - Hi Nicole!! Another forum friend my age! Love it!! Well.. I AM a cougar lmao. I'm 13 years older than Jake. It doesn't seem like it though, he's mature for his age. His family all says he's always been told he has an "old soul". I also had kids with my high school sweetheart. Then married and divorced him. ALSO, one of my daughters' names is Brieanna! Funny!

AFM - I did the pee/baking soda test and total fizz!! It got all foamy on top. I want a boy!!! I was really expecting nothing to happen so was pretty psyched when it did. Hopefully there's some truth to that test lol

LOL You are sweet. Hold onto that thought in case I dont have any by Monday! LOL I'm not as calm as I seem. DH has asked me to only check this site 5x a day since I've been checking it 15x a day. LOL I will honor his request.

Seriously Armymama, I can put some in the mail tomorrow!!

Lisa- Thanks...I try talking about it everyday with him! we were even at one of my closet girlfriends house saturday, he used to work with her, and she asked if we were going to try again and i said i want to but i dont know what he wants he wont tell me for sure and she looks at him and goes well josh and all he said was you gotta put me on the spot like that...every time i ask him alone he changes the subject i dont know if it is just because it has been over a yr we have been trying and all we have to show is 2 mc and he is scared or what but i feel like he blames me....he wont freaking talk to me he is so emtionally stunted it is not funny!!! every time i lay down next to him at night anymore i just want to cry and sometimes i actually do and he has no clue and if he does he dont say anything...honestly ladies dont know how much longer i can go on like this it is killing me!!!!

Hey chickies!!! I have so loved reading about you guys!! It is so interesting! Thank you all for sharing. I wasn't sure how anybody would feel about it but thought I'd throw it out there.

Janelle - MUAH!! :kiss: Ur the shiz!! Can't believe we have to wait a freakin MONTH to see how many baybays are in there!! UGH!

Sweetz - Thanks for sharing what you could! Despite what you said, you definitely ARE sweet! You are always here supporting everybody and making us smile.. for example I quote... "It stands at "holy crap that is high and you are having more then 1 kid"" That cracked me up!!!

Garfie - Hi Fiona!! Glad to hear I have someone close to my age!! Granny.. psshhtt.. you're only 3 years from me and I certainly don't feel like a granny! I wish you were closer as I'm an Avon customer. That's where I get my makeup and am needing to order some as a matter of fact! lol I beat you in the zoo aspect.. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. Overboard? Yep lol

Angel - you shared your hubby's name but not yours. Was that on purpose? Yay you're 38 also!! So happy to have someone my age! Ireland is somewhere I've ALWAYS wanted to visit. I bet its BEAUTIFUL!! Tho rainy, right? I love love love the irish accent, too!

Lpkjp - Hi Loren, my bump buddy!! You're the young 'un in the group so far! Yet another thing we have in common (other than getting prego possibly the same day) is that growing up it was my dream to become a vet. I didn't think I could deal with the death and sorrow that would inevitably happen. I'm an animal lover! As I said earlier, I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. One of my dogs ended up with juvenile diabetes. He was only 4 when he was diagnosed. He'll be 9 in November and is still going strong! I figured out the best food and insulin level (2 shots a day) to get him regulated so he's still kickin! He did go blind from it of course but I don't think he knows it. Watching him, you'd never know he's blind as he just bulldozes his way around with no hesitation and most of the time no mishaps. Anyway, I'm so happy you're appt is the day after mine. Can't wait to compare notes and see exactly how close we are!

Krissy - Hi! Happy birthday to Joshua! I love your kids names. I'm the one in Iowa, by the way like your bro in law. Sorry about your bd troubles... hope it gets better. Maybe a little break would be good. Then seduce him with lingerie! woowoo!! lol

Army - I still have in IC hpts left.. I'd SO send you some!!! I don't know how you're staying so calm not being able to test!

Kanicky - Hi Nicole!! Another forum friend my age! Love it!! Well.. I AM a cougar lmao. I'm 13 years older than Jake. It doesn't seem like it though, he's mature for his age. His family all says he's always been told he has an "old soul". I also had kids with my high school sweetheart. Then married and divorced him. ALSO, one of my daughters' names is Brieanna! Funny!

AFM - I did the pee/baking soda test and total fizz!! It got all foamy on top. I want a boy!!! I was really expecting nothing to happen so was pretty psyched when it did. Hopefully there's some truth to that test lol

Awww you little cougar you. We sure have a lot in common!

Army- honor my request and go buy a pregnancy test before monday!

MnJ- My symptoms are spot on with yours.

Krissy- I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but if I were you and I'm not, but I would sit down and talk with your husband about how you feel, if he tries to change the subject change it back. Don't let him intimidate you. You have every right to put your foot down and let him know how you feel whether he wants to hear it or not.

Krissy- I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but if I were you and I'm not, but I would sit down and talk with your husband about how you feel, if he tries to change the subject change it back. Don't let him intimidate you. You have every right to put your foot down and let him know how you feel whether he wants to hear it or not.

Except for that freaky tomato craving.. EWWWWW!!! I imagine your symptoms will get stronger faster due to the :twingirls: growing in there!! hee hee

Janelle- I know that is what needs to be done but i am so a nonconfrontational person its not funny......i also think that a part of me is afraid to know how he truely feels...i soo need to go see a shrink!!!! I have been trying my best to give him time but his time is about up i dont mean that i want to leave him or anything like that but he needs to get his head out of his ass and be part of this relationship is what i am saying....

Army- TEST lol....i wanna POAS so bad so do it for me lol

I agree with Mnj it is for sure twins in there and also i hope you got two girls...i love my boys and they really are much easier to take care of...but i love dressing my girl up and doing her hair! she is our princess and she knows it lol

LOL HisGrace said she is buying me some because she wants to. I told her I wasn't going to ask because I don't like pressuring people but she said that she had made up her mind. LOL.

Army- Alright! So, when are you going to test?

MnJ- There is nothing wrong with a tomato craving. I LOVE TOMATOES!!! I've heard with twins that your symptoms are really strong... that's why I'm waiting for the morning sickness to kick my ass. For some reason though, I'm really starting to think there is only one in there.:wacko: Denial!

Krissy- I hate to break it to you, but if you go and see a shrink they are going to tell you to share your feeling with him. Maybe you could write him a letter and give it to him in the morning before he goes to work, that way he will have all day to reflect on it. I've done that a few times with my husband. That way you can really think about what you want to say.

MnJ- There is nothing wrong with a tomato craving. I LOVE TOMATOES!!! I've heard with twins that your symptoms are really strong... that's why I'm waiting for the morning sickness to kick my ass. For some reason though, I'm really starting to think there is only one in there.:wacko: Denial!

Krissy- I hate to break it to you, but if you go and see a shrink they are going to tell you to share your feeling with him. Maybe you could write him a letter and give it to him in the morning before he goes to work, that way he will have all day to reflect on it. I've done that a few times with my husband. That way you can really think about what you want to say.

I will test whenever some of the tests get here!

Ok, Janelley. U just keep telling yourself that.... :wacko:

I will test whenever some of the tests get here!

I swear I'm about to overnight you some haha

If every one sends Army some tests she bound to receive someones.

Sweetz- I don't know I just have that gut feeling there is only one.. We'll see only time will tell.

With those numbers, if there is only 1.... You are farther along then you think!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->