March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Yes HisGrace. Hurry go pee in a cup and then dump it into another cup with baking soda!

Army- Ah man.... I feel like I'm definitely having twins then. You know I ate some greek yogurt last night and it tasted funny, so I asked my husband to eat it and he said it tasted just fine, but it was tasting funky, so I made him eat it. Makes sense! GO BUY A TEST ALREADY!!!!!

Mmmm... I'm so making taco's and cauliflower mexican rice for dinner.

When I was pregnant with my son spaghetti and chocolate milk (two of my favorite things btw) made me throw up. With my daughter I lived off of chocolate milk, cereal, and turkey sandwiches with spicy mustard.

Yea, I can't really think of much that I don't like anymore. I have really been craving tomatoes though. I can't get enough of them. That's a little odd. I love tomatoes, but not nearly as much as I have been loving them. I've really been craving taco bell too. YUCK!

I was talking on the phone with Dh this morning and he said "steak" and I started salivating. I so wanted a hot roast beef sub from this place down the road but cant afford even little things like that right now.

Normally I love chocolate. Reese's peanutbutter cups and snickers where my weakness...now both make my stomach turn. I'm loving red meat, milk, cereal and lately salad with cheese, onions, carrots and avocado....mmmm

Unless its in guacamole (which I've never tried while pregnant) I cant stomach avocado. It's just so bland and mushy to me. I decided to eat a bowl on cheerios instead since I've had pb &j so much this past week.

Normally I love chocolate. Reese's peanutbutter cups and snickers where my weakness...now both make my stomach turn. I'm loving red meat, milk, cereal and lately salad with cheese, onions, carrots and avocado....mmmm

I <3 both of those candies. Haven't had any lately though.

Krissy- that is awesome that your dad beat it and is continuing to beat it.Cancer is an ugly thing and can literally come out of no where. Aww thats heartwarming to know your little one still remembers your grandma. Hopefully he wont lose that memory as he gets older. The strange thing with my FIL is that while his wife was ill and in a nursing home slowly dying from dementia, he was diagnosed with colon cancer. So he had surgery and had a huge part of his colon removed. Then two months later his wife died. Then in June of this year he went back to the doc cause he was having issues with his lungs. He had a biopsy and found out he had lung cancer! He went in at the end of June and they removed half of his right lung. He didnt do so well at first, they couldnt get him off the ventilator so finally they ended up giving him a trachiotomy. Then while in the 2nd hospital he got MERSA!! Now hes in a rehab hospital and is still on a feeding tube but is up and around. Not sure when or if he will ever come home. The real kicker is the hospital hes at now is the same one where his wife died at. Different wing but still creepy for all of us!! Just hope he overcomes this!

Army- that sounds promising. I dont know what it is but my gut is telling me this is your month. I sure hope I am right!

AFM- I need some input ladies. Suuuper confused. So yesterday I had told all of you how I had some spotting. Well when I went to bed last night when I wiped there was bright red, a spot a little bit bigger than a quarter. So I was like ok the witch is here. So I put in a tampon. Woke up this morning, took it out and all that was on it was brown. So I took a test and BFN. Period is gone.................... nothing the entire rest of the day. WTH is going on????

Krissy- Sorry to hear about DH not wanting to BD. Next month, put him on a dry spell until just before your fertile window. By then, he'll want to jump your bones for sure. Also, I find that doing it everyday can be too much when TTC b/c it turns it into a chore. The guy might feel that's the only reason why you want to do it and mentally that turns them off. I was a little sneaky about mine as the hubby didn't know I was TTC (using OPKs). We did it about twice during our fertile window. That did the trick.
I hope you get him to comply at least once. It just takes 1 good sperm! :)

Janelly- Your dinner sounds so tasty! Please send some to me!

Army- So excited about you testing soon! Don't make us wait too long. :)

I have decided this Saturday I am treating myself to a mani pedi...why? Because I deserve it damnit.

Hello gals, thought I would drop in and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Hi BaybeeEm!! Where have you been? I haven't seen you on here in quite awhile! I hope all is well and I missed you!

Sweetz- I want a mani pedi! I'm going to save mine until I can't reach my toes anymore. If I'm having twins that will be here soon I'm guessing. Oh yea, and BOY!

Kanicky- That totally sound like IB. I would wait a couple of days and then test. My fingers are crossed for you! I really hope your FIL pulls through, that sounds like a hell of a lot for him to go through. Sounds like a real trooper though. :hugs:

Lisa- Sorry, no left overs. Maybe next time. :winkwink:

Army- When is AF due for you?!?!?!?!

Sweetz- I love mani pedis! When i was prego with dd i wanted my toe nails to look pretty for my cseciton so i called up a good friend of mine and asked if she would come over and paint my toe nails for me since i couldnt see let alone reach my feet anymore she said well how about i just take you to get a pedi I was like hell yeah! So there i was the day before my csection HUGE and getting my toes done...when the lady asked when i was due i got to smile really big and say i am having her tomorrow...then this past feb i got to take my dd to get her first mani pedi a few months before she turned 4 and she loved it! i have such a girly girl yay!

Lisa- thanks but yeah that wont work....to be honest with everyone it has been basically 2 MONTHS since we have had sex!!!! (warning TMI) i have seriviced him a few times thinking that well if i do that then maybe he would interested in full out sex again...but nothing...he pissed me off earlier about something and i got yelled him and said f*ck you oh wait you dont do that with your WIFE anymore! it scares me soooo much because when he cheated on me we didnt have sex for like 4 months! come to find out that for the last 2 of those 4 months he had screwing other girls while i was working the midnight shift. now all he is worried about his the fact the internet here sucks cuz we are in the middle of no where and he cant really play his video games...i said and like that is the end of the world and he goes yeah it is and i go why cuz you would actually have to spend time with me....

sorry about going on a rant i am just heart broken right now and like i said if he doesnt want another baby anymore just freaking tell me and i will be fine with that but this not touching me at all is killing me makes me feel like he is not attracted to me anymore....i dont know i have this sinking feeling lately cant put my finger on it but my gut is telling me its not good....

ok i should go before i really start going on and on and crying like a baby...all the kids are in bed so maybe a nice hot long shower will make me feel better.......doubt but a girl could wish!

Kanicky- Thanks! I really hope your FIL pulls through....i know after both my grandparents passed my dad said he feels like he is an orphin now..it is sad.....and dont worry we will never let him forget about his grandma...he likes to visit her grave and help my dad water the flowers and make it look pretty....

Krissy- that is so sweet about your son visiting your grandma's grave. That's really upsetting about your husband. I know what it's like to always have that "thought" in the back of your mind that your partner is cheating when he doesn't want to have sex or take any interest with you. I really hope that's not the case. 2 months is a pretty long time though. Especially since you're getting him off and he's not returning the favor. That doesn't sound right.

Hey chickies!!! I have so loved reading about you guys!! It is so interesting! Thank you all for sharing. I wasn't sure how anybody would feel about it but thought I'd throw it out there.

Janelle - MUAH!! :kiss: Ur the shiz!! Can't believe we have to wait a freakin MONTH to see how many baybays are in there!! UGH!

Sweetz - Thanks for sharing what you could! Despite what you said, you definitely ARE sweet! You are always here supporting everybody and making us smile.. for example I quote... "It stands at "holy crap that is high and you are having more then 1 kid"" That cracked me up!!!

Garfie - Hi Fiona!! Glad to hear I have someone close to my age!! Granny.. psshhtt.. you're only 3 years from me and I certainly don't feel like a granny! I wish you were closer as I'm an Avon customer. That's where I get my makeup and am needing to order some as a matter of fact! lol I beat you in the zoo aspect.. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. Overboard? Yep lol

Angel - you shared your hubby's name but not yours. Was that on purpose? Yay you're 38 also!! So happy to have someone my age! Ireland is somewhere I've ALWAYS wanted to visit. I bet its BEAUTIFUL!! Tho rainy, right? I love love love the irish accent, too!

Lpkjp - Hi Loren, my bump buddy!! You're the young 'un in the group so far! Yet another thing we have in common (other than getting prego possibly the same day) is that growing up it was my dream to become a vet. I didn't think I could deal with the death and sorrow that would inevitably happen. I'm an animal lover! As I said earlier, I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. One of my dogs ended up with juvenile diabetes. He was only 4 when he was diagnosed. He'll be 9 in November and is still going strong! I figured out the best food and insulin level (2 shots a day) to get him regulated so he's still kickin! He did go blind from it of course but I don't think he knows it. Watching him, you'd never know he's blind as he just bulldozes his way around with no hesitation and most of the time no mishaps. Anyway, I'm so happy you're appt is the day after mine. Can't wait to compare notes and see exactly how close we are!

Krissy - Hi! Happy birthday to Joshua! I love your kids names. I'm the one in Iowa, by the way like your bro in law. Sorry about your bd troubles... hope it gets better. Maybe a little break would be good. Then seduce him with lingerie! woowoo!! lol

Army - I still have in IC hpts left.. I'd SO send you some!!! I don't know how you're staying so calm not being able to test!

Kanicky - Hi Nicole!! Another forum friend my age! Love it!! Well.. I AM a cougar lmao. I'm 13 years older than Jake. It doesn't seem like it though, he's mature for his age. His family all says he's always been told he has an "old soul". I also had kids with my high school sweetheart. Then married and divorced him. ALSO, one of my daughters' names is Brieanna! Funny!

AFM - I did the pee/baking soda test and total fizz!! It got all foamy on top. I want a boy!!! I was really expecting nothing to happen so was pretty psyched when it did. Hopefully there's some truth to that test lol

MizzPodd - Where have you gone?? Hope you're ok!!

MnJ- Sorry, you're going to have to wait that long. It should be here before you know it! I really want to know as well, but we must be patient. As for the baking soda thing, I really hope there is truth to it. I really want a girl and I know so does my husband. He's really worried about triplets.

QUESTION:
Is gestational age the age from time of conception until now or the first day of your last period until now?

But I don't WANNA be patient!!! :growlmad:

My understanding is gestational age is from conception. That's why I changed my ticker to what it is now. I ovulated on CD17 so I figure I'm 3 days later then what would be calculated (weeks wise) going by lmp.

I just looked at my Fertility Friend app and I am 34dpo today. It sets my due date at May 8 by my ovulation date which makes me 6w6d but fetus age is 5 weeks it says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->