March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

With those numbers, if there is only 1.... You are farther along then you think!!

Yea, everyone keeps telling me that, but since we've been trying to conceive I've written down every day my period started. All the way back to April. I wish I had my hcg levels from when I was pregnant with my son. It's just hard to believe with no morning sickness. You would think with twins I would have started feeling sick weeks ago.

Not necc. Some people don't feel morning sickness at all...lucky *******s lol oops! sorry did I say that out loud? Let's blame that little outburst on my raging hormones....yeah.......that's it...rofl

Lol I got sensored by bNb hehe....it was purely in a joke form so no one get their panties in a bunch lol

Yay! :happydance:

The cause of my horrible headaches has been found! Caffeine withdrawal!! I tried tylenol, heat, ice packs, massage, drinking water, etc...nothing...Had DH bring me home some soda. Drank half of the bottle (20oz not 2L) and BAM! Headache gone! I'm going to call docs tomorrow and see if they have an alternative to drinking caffeine as I don't want to put that into baby every day as that seems mean and selfish. I'm just happy I'm going to be able to get a good nights sleep bc my head isn't booming! Oh happy day!!

LOL No need to start a HPT fund or everyone to send me some tests. I dont want to feel like the universal HPT receiver. It makes me guilty when people give me things because of pressure. I'm not one to ask for favors.

Morning Ladies

So it's official I am the granny of the bunch :haha: oh and by the way I am also a cougar:winkwink: or he's my toyboy which ever way you want to look at it :happydance:

Mnj - Shame you do live a little bit far for me to deliver :cry: however inside info buy that AF-33 the new skin cream and it will keep you a sexy cougar (I have tried it - the alternative to botox) and I have to say I love it.

Army - Damn if I lived closer I would deliver some tests to you - as you can imagine I have quite a few - hey maybe I could drop off some Avon to Mnj and you some tests:winkwink:

Sweetz - Love how you got your nickname - my nickname at school was not quite so cute it was "squeaky" cos I had a high pitched voice :haha: and the embarrasing thing is someone on face book put up hi squeaky hows you? - well hubby did laugh because he said I don't so much squeak as squawk now :winkwink:

Janelley - How can you think there is just one in there - deff denial:happydance:

Krissy - Aw hun BIG :hugs: sorry you are having problems I agree with Jane put it all down in a letter or maybe make a list of what you like and don't like about hubby (make sure you destroy it) and that is kinda like getting your feelings out there too:hugs:

Ok ladies time to shoot again - been busy with my Avon I now have a stack of ironing to do.:cry:

Laters

:hugs:

X

Morning ladies!

Garfie - LOVE your nickname! So cute!

Krissy - my DH was similar to yours. After we lost our angel last October he became very cynical. Very mean towards me. Even at one point blamed me for the loss. When I shared that I wanted to try again...he made it clear he didn't. In th beginning to get him to bd with me was nearly impossible, and when he did, he would always "pull out". It really hurt me. I sat down with him, expressed my hurt...he didn't take it well right away. A few days later he apologized. He came clean and said deep down he blamed himself, and lashed out bc he was so sad. I said it was neither of our faults. I backed off on the ttc talk, he eased up. Ten months after my mc, I got my bfp. He was skeptical at first bc of fear. Now a days (since we are past what he calls "the danger zone" - first 12 weeks) he is very excited. Rubs my tummy, talks to baby, etc. Men are complex creatures that really suck at showing feelings. Us as woman need to be the strong ones when it comes to that. Sorry for the novel, but I can relate. Best of luck to you!

Army - how fast will mail go up the coast? Hahaha!

Jane - toooooootally had a dream about you last night. We were meeting up for some God unknown reason (lol) and you had two toddler boys in tow. :happydance: lol

Where are our MIA girls? Storked? Bama? All the rest? Where the heck are ya?

AFM - last night I slept more than 2 hrs straight!! Yay! ^_^ no headache!! Woke up w/o one too!! It's amazing what a bit of caffeine can do. I never knew how much I depended on it.

Hey look! I'm an orange! Mmmm...orange.....dangit....don't these ticker people know,that subliminal food messages give us cravings?! Damnit...now I want an orange....makes me sound canabalistic rofl!!

On a random note....a "funny" I read this morning...

"In bed: It's 6am. Close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 7:45."
"At work:It's 1:30. Close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 1:31."

How true is that? Haha!

Yay! :happydance:

The cause of my horrible headaches has been found! Caffeine withdrawal!! I tried tylenol, heat, ice packs, massage, drinking water, etc...nothing...Had DH bring me home some soda. Drank half of the bottle (20oz not 2L) and BAM! Headache gone! I'm going to call docs tomorrow and see if they have an alternative to drinking caffeine as I don't want to put that into baby every day as that seems mean and selfish. I'm just happy I'm going to be able to get a good nights sleep bc my head isn't booming! Oh happy day!!

Sweets I had the same problem with headaches. Especially in my 2nd trimester. When I talked o my OB she said drink a soda a day. She said one won't hurt. It saved me big time!

Morning ladies. So it appears as though AF has shows but again it's really only there when I wake up and then nothing pretty much all day. I have little to no cramping and noticed this morning that it's more orange now in color rather than red. I googled It and it said the presence of cm can cause the orange look. Weird! Never had that before. AF is officially due on Thursday so I'm not counting any of this as the beginning of AF until its a full flow. Is this wrong or should I be counting the first day I saw bright red? Even though it went away. Oh and still bfn on IC. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant but just having a weird period :-(

Well FF pushed back ovulation again but I am already a full degree above their cover line. Well if they are right about ovulation then I don't have much of a chance. We BD'd the three days before and day of ovulation but havent BD'd after. Cervix is now low and closed. Isn't that odd at only 3 DPO?

Sweetz- it would usually only take 3 days.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl, MizzPodd, Janelleybean, HisGrace and A Surprise lady :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :wohoo: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Nothing EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptoms: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby:1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

September BFP's Lovely Ladies:

MizzPodd: Tested September 7 :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:fatigue, heartburn, headaches, slight nausea, pinching in left ovary area for 2 weeks on and off, sudden cravings, increased appetite and just that feeling of knowing! lol / :baby: 1st HB

Janelleybean: Tested: September 12 :bfp: :happydance: / Symtpns: Sore Boobs, cramps/ :baby: 1st HB:

HisGrace:Tested: September_ :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB

A Surprise lady: Tested September 17th :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until AF leaves :thumbup:

Hopestruck: taking a break :M.I.A :shrug:

Kanicky: 6 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date: September 12th

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :coffee:

armymama2012: 3 DPO TWW :coffee: Testing: September 28th

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

CatchBabyDust: DPO/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Garfie: CD 2 / AF arrived :dohh:

Storked: CD 4/ Waiting to "O" :winkwink:

Angelserenity: CD2/ Waiting to "O" :thumbup:

Shefali83:CD/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Never- sorry for so many corrections but I am only 3 DPO today. Back to testing on the 28th. :(

A surprise lady? Who is that? Enquiring minds NEEEEED to know haha!!

Army...FF is messing with you....not cool pick a dang DPO day already FF!! :growlmad:

MnJ- Does Avon having anything for dark spots on the face that works?! When I was pregnant with my son I got all these dark splotches on my face. They have lightened up a bit, but they make me all self conscious and stuff.

Garfie- I don't know it's just a gut feeling. I can't explain it.:winkwink:

Sweetz- So, were the boys the same age or was one older? Because I already have a son... I wouldn't mind another one, but I WANT A GIRL! I always get so flattered when I hear that people dream of me. :blush:

Kanicky- That's strange. I remember when I had my MC, it was orange. I called the doctor all confused because it wasn't red, but it wasn't pink, it was orange. Don't let that discourage you though. It could be anything! Don't count your self out until you get a full flow. I hope it's nothing more than your little bean really burrowing down. Fingers crossed!:thumbup:

Army- You have officially made me dislike FF. On the brighter side, I'm not too sure we bed on O day either. How can FF say you O'd later when you've gotten all these positive OPK's?!?! ugh... I'm so confused!!:dohh:

Never- Hi!!

I agree with sweetz, where is Bama, Storked, Aspe, Shefali, MizzPodd....and anyone else I've missed? :shrug:

They looked the same age to me Jane! Same height and looked identical.

They looked the same age to me Jane! Same height and looked identical.

......but I want a girl. :cry:

I will seriously be so butt hurt if I find out I'm having twin boys. Don't get me wrong I would love to have another son, but COME ON! Really?! Really. Can't catch a break at all.

I had a dream the other night that one of my friends was pregnant. I called her last night and told her and she got REALLY quiet. I thought it was funny see because her husband just had a vasectomy. Well, I guess her period is 3 days late and he isn't shooting blanks yet. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when she told me that. I was making jokes the rest of the conversation. She was complaining about just wanting to sit down and put her feet up, and I would joke, "because your feet hurt...." "...because you're pregnant?" She didn't like that too much. So, then I started joking how fun it would be to be pregnant together again, because we were both pregnant with out sons. She started to warm up and enjoy the thought that she might be pregnant. So I threw in the whole, "...with twins" Yea, I'm definitely on the shit list, but it was soooo fun. :haha:

Janelley- This happens every cycle with FF. I always get 3 series of +OPKs and it always says I didn't officially ovulate until the last surge.

Janelley- This happens every cycle with FF. I always get 3 series of +OPKs and it always says I didn't officially ovulate until the last surge.

That's annoying. I would kick FF to the curb and just BD. Doesn't that drive you nuts? I would be so annoyed. So do you think you O the last surge every time? Even with all the positive OPK's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->