March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I stopped using FF when it said I ovulated the day before I got af.

Janelley- This happens every cycle with FF. I always get 3 series of +OPKs and it always says I didn't officially ovulate until the last surge.

That's annoying. I would kick FF to the curb and just BD. Doesn't that drive you nuts? I would be so annoyed. So do you think you O the last surge every time? Even with all the positive OPK's?

Well according to how long my cycles are, it seems to be that way. And the next 36 days will be hard with BDing since hubby is on 24-hour duty basically every 2 days. So we might just get to BD 2x a week instead of our normal 5x. Also, lately with the schedule change he has been way too tired to BD and I'm crampy so I don't want to be on top.

army - that would completely frustrate me, too. Does ff only go by temps?

janelle - i hope at least one of those babies you're carrying is a girl. Your house will be full of boys. Do you have any pets?

Never - :wave: hope all is well.

A special lady - spill it! We wanna know!

AFM - never heard from the doctor yesterday and they haven't called this morning so I take it my progesterone is looking good. I'm going in for my second round of bloodwork now. I'm hoping if I make it before lunch, they will get my results in by this afternoon but I'm not holding my breath.

I can't help but be super nervous today. I was this far along when I miscarried. These stupid cramps don't help! But these super sore boobs are cheering me up. I hope this baby sticks.

I can't help but be super nervous today. I was this far along when I miscarried. These stupid cramps don't help! But these super sore boobs are cheering me up. I hope this baby sticks.

With those numbers I'm sure you've got at least a couple sticky beans. :baby::baby::baby:

HisGrace, No I have FF to go by CM, temps, and basically everything except for OPKs. If I had it set to go by OPKs then my body would confuse the website, lol!

Thanks HisGrace. We do have one dog and she is a girl. Another reason I want a girl is because, I'm not sure if any of you ladies have noticed, but when you go shopping for clothes there is a rinky dinky tiny section for boys and the rest of the store is for girls! I really want to name her after my grandma too. She was my closest friend growing up and I really miss her. My son's middle name is a family name on my husband's side and I want to give my daughter my grandmas name.

HisGrace, No I have FF to go by CM, temps, and basically everything except for OPKs. If I had it set to go by OPKs then my body would confuse the website, lol!

I would trust my body over a website. I found the only thing that I could really rely on was CM and CP.

We want another boy. We already have a name picked out. If we get pregnant with a girl though it'll be hard since we have a last name that I don't think many Biblical names go well with. And we have vouched never to reuse the names we had picked out for the baby we miscarried.

I would trust my body over a website. I found the only thing that I could really rely on was CM and CP.

Well if I went by that, I get about 2 days of Watery CM and 7 days of EWCM a month. Plus, right now my cervix would indicate that my AF is right around the corner because it is low and closed.

I was just saying it's worked to let me know when I'm ovulating. I never really checked it after that. According to FF, the time it said I was ovulating my cervix was closed like fort knox. I'm pretty sure I was already pregnant at that time though.

Ok, sorry. I dont mean to sound crabby. I guess I am a little testy because I dont know what is going on with the tests I was supposed to get and DH's schedule changes.

Ok, sorry. I dont mean to sound crabby. I guess I am a little testy because I dont know what is going on with the tests I was supposed to get and DH's schedule changes.

I don't think you sounded crabby at all. I'm just as frustrated for you! I think we all are. We want to see that you have a BFP and the suspense is killing us. Has the mail arrived today? Maybe today will be the day. Sorry about your husbands schedule change. That's got to be rough. I hope you get some sort of test in the mail soon. :flower:

I don't think you sounded crabby at all. I'm just as frustrated for you! I think we all are. We want to see that you have a BFP and the suspense is killing us. Has the mail arrived today? Maybe today will be the day. Sorry about your husbands schedule change. That's got to be rough. I hope you get some sort of test in the mail soon. :flower:

Mail should be here in about 10 minutes since I looked out the window and saw the mail truck.

hello ladies i am back home from the hospital. The surgery didnt go as expected.. bleeding from the operated area wasnt stopping so had to stay overnight. Its less now but still there.

Af due tomo.I am 13 dpo. I tested yesterday at 12dpo when i got back home. got a very very very faint pink line but not immediately.. but i tested today and all bfns. yesterdays pink line is still there on that IC. dont know what to think of it! chemical maybe?

EDIT:I think all ICs used were 10miu

Shefali - how sensitive were the other tests you took? it could be that the ic is more sensitive and you're just too early along for the other test to pick it up.

Shefali - how sensitive were the other tests you took? it could be that the ic is more sensitive and you're just too early along for the other test to pick it up.

10 miu i think, used ICs to check. dont have any other test to check rightnow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->