March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi Shefali! How are you feeling?! We missed you, I hope everything is going okay now. Did you take a low dose aspirin this cycle? I can't remember if you started doing that or not...either way, if you were that could have been what was causing you to bleed. I hope you get a BFP. I would wait a couple of days and test again. Fingers crossed for you! :hugs::hugs:

If I get the tests from somewhere tomorrow, should I test or wait til next week?

Shefali - how sensitive were the other tests you took? it could be that the ic is more sensitive and you're just too early along for the other test to pick it up.

10 miu i think, used ICs to check. dont have any other test to check rightnow.

Oh, i read that wrong. I thought the pos was an ic and the others were a different kind. Sorry, I blame it on this Texas heat.

Sneaking on real quick at work to ask a question. Does anybody have any good home zit remedies? Pretty sure my face decided one nose wasn't enough and I should grow a 2nd one next to it. Help!

Sneaking on real quick at work to ask a question. Does anybody have any good home zit remedies? Pretty sure my face decided one nose wasn't enough and I should grow a 2nd one next to it. Help!

Oh! I know one!!!! Crush up an aspirin and mix it with some water to make a paste. Put it on your zit over night. That and you can dab it with some visine, that will reduce the redness during the day.

I use baby wipes throughout the day to clean the oils and dirt off

Hi Shefali! How are you feeling?! We missed you, I hope everything is going okay now. Did you take a low dose aspirin this cycle? I can't remember if you started doing that or not...either way, if you were that could have been what was causing you to bleed. I hope you get a BFP. I would wait a couple of days and test again. Fingers crossed for you! :hugs::hugs:

hi dear..not feeling too good.. Stitches down there suck big time. Cant sit , cant walk properly.. I am also blaming the bleeding on the baby aspirin. Took it for ten days this cycle. Stopped 4 days before the surgery. I missed you all so much ! Lurked on and off..

I'm out and don't get paid until Friday...I feel gross lol

Shefalia! My cycle buddy! I've been worried. So glad you're home. Not glad your not feeling better. I think the faint line is promising. I agree wait a day and test again. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Army- are you kidding!?!! TEST! Lol

I will catch up more later. Gotta take a shower while the little one naps or I won't get one today.

Still haven't gotten any tests but will test once I get some. Where is stroked? I miss her!

Shefali - wait and test again in a few days. how long before you're back up and moving around?

Sweetz - I must try that baby wipes trick. Thanks for sharing.

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing good! I ended up going in to the dr today with back pain & they did an early ultrasound, which I am glad! Baby is doing good! Heart rate of 130 & measuring 2 days behind but that is completely okay! Will still go to the dr next Friday for the official appointment!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well! Just wanted to pop in and do a small update! Will try to catch up more later!

Bama - Yay for early scan! Jealous! Glad all is well tho! So is ur ticker right or are u 6w4d?

They said they wouldn't change the date just yet since it was only a few days off.

Yay Bama!

Question ladies...my OCD just took over and I spent the last hour meticulously cleaning the bathroom with bleach and fabuloso....that won't hurt me right? I had the fan on in there, door open. I swear sometimes I hate my damn OCD. It saw what looked like a booger and a few of DH stubble hairs and it went nuts. I cleaned every nook and cranny. Argh.....

I read that as long as you aren't cleaning with bleach for more than 2 hours in a poorly ventilated area it should affect the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->