March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

After I did it I freaked out....I did wear myself out and got all sweaty hehe EXERCISE!!!!!! Lol!!!!

After I did it I freaked out....

You're fine.

The part I have a hard time with is the cat little box because hubby forgets to clean it and I cant touch it.

Btw, We Bd'd the 3 days before ovulation and the day of, is that enough?

Omg my DH forgets all the time!! I even got flushable litter to make it easier on him!! As for the bd'n should be good! Fx'd!

I'm thankful I'm allergic to cats.

Mmmm... My house smells so delicious. I'm making homemade rolls for dinner. We're having roasted tomato soup and rolls. BECAUSE I LIKE TOMATOES!

Army- which ovulation day? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :haha: You know, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm pretty sure we didn't have sex at all on ovulation day because my husband had hurt his neck and was all Frankenstein. It creeped me out. Then the one day that FF predicted, I was tired... I think you're good. When are you planning on testing? Have I asked this question already? I can't remember anything anymore. Either way, I got a good feeling you'll get a BFP sooner than you expect.

Sweetz- I talked to my friend today and still no period. :rofl: She refuses to take a test until she is a week late. ...just a few more days.

Mmmm... My house smells so delicious. I'm making homemade rolls for dinner. We're having roasted tomato soup and rolls. BECAUSE I LIKE TOMATOES!

Army- which ovulation day? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :haha: You know, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm pretty sure we didn't have sex at all on ovulation day because my husband had hurt his neck and was all Frankenstein. It creeped me out. Then the one day that FF predicted, I was tired... I think you're good. When are you planning on testing? Have I asked this question already? I can't remember anything anymore. Either way, I got a good feeling you'll get a BFP sooner than you expect.

Sweetz- I talked to my friend today and still no period. :rofl: She refuses to take a test until she is a week late. ...just a few more days.

This last ovulation day. I'm going to test as soon as some tests arrive! I'm somewhat hopeful because my DPO temps are much more steady than the last 5 months.

This last ovulation day. I'm going to test as soon as some tests arrive! I'm somewhat hopeful because my DPO temps are much more steady than the last 5 months.

I was just joking with you. The temps thing are a really good thing! The one thing I've always noticed when I was pregnant was I would wake my self up tossing and turning at night because I would be so freakin hot! I still do that. Have you been experiencing anything like that? Or am I just weird?

I can answer ur last question, Janelle. Roasted tomato soup... yep ur def weird! Hee hee

I can answer ur last question, Janelle. Roasted tomato soup... yep ur def weird! Hee hee

It's sooo yummy. You roast tomatoes in your oven with basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Then you simmer some onions, carrots, and garlic in a pot, add some vegetable stock, tomato sauce, your tomatoes, garbanzo beans (for protein) bring to a bowl and then blend it up. BEST TOMATO SOUP EVER!

It's sooo yummy. You roast tomatoes in your oven with basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Then you simmer some onions, carrots, and garlic in a pot, add some vegetable stock, tomato sauce, your tomatoes, garbanzo beans (for protein) bring to a bowl and then blend it up. BEST TOMATO SOUP EVER!

U are quite the suzy homemaker/Betty crocker! Have I mentioned ur my hero?

all this talk about tomatoes, Ive already decided I am having a tomato, mozzarella and basil sandwhiches on ciabatta bread!!! yummy!

MnJ- I LOVE to cook and bake.

Kanicky- that does sound yummy... Maybe I'll have that tomorrow night. :winkwink:

I was just joking with you. The temps thing are a really good thing! The one thing I've always noticed when I was pregnant was I would wake my self up tossing and turning at night because I would be so freakin hot! I still do that. Have you been experiencing anything like that? Or am I just weird?

Nope, haven't had anything like that this cycle. The soup sounds awesome except there wouldn't be any protein in mine because I cant stand the texture of beans.

So apparently you cant file a claim/ complaint for lost mail unless you have a tracking number or are shipped in the packages/envelopes that have the USPS logo on them. Argh...

So apparently you cant file a claim/ complaint for lost mail unless you have a tracking number or are shipped in the packages/envelopes that have the USPS logo on them. Argh...

Have you called your local post office to see if maybe they are holding on to it? There was a time that I was expecting a check and they held on to it for 3 days and never told me it was there. Jerks.

Have you called your local post office to see if maybe they are holding on to it? There was a time that I was expecting a check and they held on to it for 3 days and never told me it was there. Jerks.

I will check the post office on Saturday if they aren't here. DH will have the car tomorrow and Friday until after the post office closes. The ones HisGrace has sent me are supposed to be here by Monday but I think they will be here Friday/Saturday.

Im here Army! How do you manage without a car?? I would be going stir crazy if I couldnt jump in the car and go when I need to! Ugh sooooo wish we lived closer, I would come and scoop you and the kids up, go get a hpt and then go to the park or something!

Janelle- that soup does sound very yummy. Oh also and on my tomatoe and mozz sandwhiches I buy some pesto and spread that on the bread too!!! ugh I have one more hour here at work and then I am hitting the store!

Ouch! I got up to get my daughter, accdientally pushed my bowls off the end table and broke it. These are very heavy bowls so in the process of knocking it down I also managed to breaka blood vessel in one of the knuckles on my hand. Ouch! And then since I broke the bowl, DH made me change our daughter's diaper which was extremely painful for my hand since I had to keep bending that finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->