March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

oh good grief! Be careful over there! put some ice on it! phhtt typical man, tells someone else to change a diaper! I get so mad at my dh when he will be playing with our daughter and all of a sudden hes like Caylee did you go poopy and of course as honest as she is, she says yes daddy and then I hear him yell "mommy!" WTH!!!

Im here Army! How do you manage without a car?? I would be going stir crazy if I couldnt jump in the car and go when I need to! Ugh sooooo wish we lived closer, I would come and scoop you and the kids up, go get a hpt and then go to the park or something!

Janelle- that soup does sound very yummy. Oh also and on my tomatoe and mozz sandwhiches I buy some pesto and spread that on the bread too!!! ugh I have one more hour here at work and then I am hitting the store!

We've almost always had just one car. Before we were married we each had our own car but then his broke down. We had 2 cars for a month once we bought our Jeep but that same month we were saving up to go back home for a vacation so DH decided to sell our old car to one of his friends. We will probably only have one car until we have 3 surviving kids (that's sounds so harsh and weird).

oh good grief! Be careful over there! put some ice on it! phhtt typical man, tells someone else to change a diaper! I get so mad at my dh when he will be playing with our daughter and all of a sudden hes like Caylee did you go poopy and of course as honest as she is, she says yes daddy and then I hear him yell "mommy!" WTH!!!

Sorry, I am a natural clutz. No way around it. I have broke more plates and cups than I can count in the past year. DH never changes diapers unless I am in the middle of something very important (such as breastfeeding).

Well the pain and swelling is lessening up in my hand, that's a good sign. twenty minutes of ice and it should be practically back to normal as long as i don't re-injure in.

Well, I posted a thread asking people to post their HCG levels so that I could compare and I'm up to three pages and no one has even come close to my levels. A lot of them are posting things like, "I thought I had twins too because my levels were so high, but just one baby" Well, their high levels are at like 29DPO and they really don't seem that high. I wonder if I ask my doctors office to do an early scan if they would.

Yeah, I say you should ask for an early scan. Is your doctor considerate or "only in medical emergencies/high risk patients"?

Yes Janelle!!! Early scan!! Do it for us!! lol

Is anybody else a reality show junkie like me?

Janelle- I would go nuts if i had numbers like those and my doctor did not do an early scan! When i did get my bfp back at the end of july my OB had sceduled me and early scan at the hospital right away for when i would be 6-7 weeks along...sad that i missed carried though. my doctor is really nice and everyone in my family just loves her. not only do i see her but also my mom and like 6 of my cousins lol...

oh and i am so jealous how well you can cook wish i could...although i must say i made a really mean chilli last night perfect since it was our first cold rainy fall day in michigan. everybody loved it! and keep messing with your friend i would lmao!

Army- My dh was not too bad about diaper changes when mine were little. when i was pregnant with dd he said that he would not change her diaper bc he would feel to weird...well guess what he changed her first diaper actually since i had csections with all 3 babies he did all their first diapers changes and if he was around he did the majority of the diaper changes the first week but once they got older no way lol...

Bama- Hi nice to see your doing well and you got to see that baby now where is the pic lol

Shelafi- hope you feel better soon hun!

storked- get that internet fixed we miss you!

Sweetz- i wish i had ocd like you when it came to cleaning lmao...eh why do today what can put off till tomorrow is my motto lol

afm- i feel like Sh*t!!! my allergies are sooooo freaking bad with this weather change my sinuses are killing me my nose is so freaking stuffed i cant breath out of it! Then my oldest is 6 tomorrow and his two front teeth have been lose for a while and starting to poke out bc the adult teeth care coming in well today i noticed that i can actually see the adult teeth trying to come in so now i have to try to find a new dentist tomorrow for him so see if we can get them out and what not...why did we move again? it is hard to find a dentist who take medicaid dental...but at least it is a little bit easier for kid compared to adults....so ya'll know what i will be doing tomorrow!

Hey ladies!

Ok maybe I *AM* the weird one bc I will eat the hell out of tomato soup....especially if there is a buttery toasted grilled cheese on the side. Mmmmm....

Hey ladies,

Wow, I had alot of reading to catch up. I think I may be caught up now though. I am home now, from being out of town. Hopefully, I will be able to reply more often again.
As for me, I have an appointment at the doctors tomorrow. I checked my cervix today and it is definitely high and semi hard-soft. Like it's not completely hard, but not completely soft. I am not sure if that makes sense. I don't know what this means, if anything. I have these dark brown spots developed on both of my upper cheeks, almost like a patch of brown freckles, but bigger than a freckle would be. I am going to mention it tomorrow to the doctor.

Anyhow, it is now after 1 AM on Friday here, so I must get to bed. Have a good evening/afternoon/morning to you, whatever the time may be where you are located..lol..

HisGrace- Yay for not getting a call yesterday!!! :dance:

Janelly- Don't worry. I had somewhat major cramps from 4 wks- 5.5 wks. I heard that cramps are normal during this period. Seems like you're right on schedule.

Army- I am so confused about the FF and the OPKs. How about just using the OPKs and CM? Are you 100% sure that your temps are being correctly? I've never done temping but I heard you have to be very precise. I don't know. Just thinking out loud...

Shefali- Thanks for the update. I'm glad that you're home even tho things went a little crazy at the hospital. I hope that your pain subsides quickly. Are you taking any pain medication?

Bama- Woohoo for the grea HB!!!! :dance: Glad that everything is going well! Two days is nothing- could just be later implantation than you thought or later ovulation. Either way, you've got a healthy little one in there!

Sweetz- Happy 15 weeks!!!

Krissy- Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanks Lisa! Have my appointment on Friday with my midwife. I'm leaning more towards midwife as I want a laid back labor...I'm goi g to see if I can convince her to give me an ultrasound. Doubt it will work, but worth a try right?

My son is so stinkin' cute. He pointed at my tummy and said, "baby there!" Then it was time for him to go to bed, so while making his rounds giving mommy and daddy kisses and hugs, he looks up at me and says, "baby kiss and hug?" So, I said okay. He then bends down and kisses my belly and says, "nye-night baby, love you" My heart just melted like butter! :cloud9:

I found my self getting all weepy, but I'm totally blaming that on hormones! :winkwink:

Other than that, husband has confessed to me that his gut instinct is saying twin boys. (((sigh)))

Hi ladies it's 2 almost 3 in the morning here. I was woken up at 1 with really bad cramps. They haven't let up at all. I am so unbelievably sad right now because I fear this is another miscarriage. No bleeding yet, but I am going to call my doctor first thing in the morning and demand an early US if I haven't started bleeding. I'm also feeling pretty nauseous. Which happened both times with my MC's. :cry:

Janelley - Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun - that it's just the babies settling in deeper:flower:

Try and relax hun :hugs:

HUGE :hugs:

X

Janelley: Hang in there!! I had really strong cramping until around week 6, and then they settled down...m/c wouldn't be the first thing on my mind with high HCG levels like yours, that's for sure, so stay positive and believe that it is little baby/babies snuggling in a little more ready for those cold winter months to come! I'd definitely demand an early u/s though with your high HCG and your cramping, regardless of any spotting/bleeding or not xxx

Janelle - :hugs: I hope you're sleeping comfortably right now with no cramps. I will be praying for you, and I hope the dr gets you in right away and does an ultrasound. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->