March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Janelle - :hugs: I'm thinking it's just normal settling in cramps. I had them also but attributed it to the Clomid as I had crazy cramps from ovulation on for weeks. U have (at least) TWO little beans burrowing so more cramping wouldn't be a surprise. Plus ur uterus is having to expand even faster! Hopefully u can get into the dr and get some reassurance!

So I was thinkin... maybe the "surprise lady" bfp is hopestruck since she's been mia?

Mnj...happy blueberry day! As for surprise lady...I was thinking the same thing haha!

Random question...has anyone woken up with extreme joint pain? Not muscle pain, but joint pain? I am fully aware my back and hips are going to start hurting around now due to things readjusting...but every joint aches right now. I sound like that bubble wrap stuff popping every time I move and it HUUUURRRTTSSSS!!!!

Well I was hoping for a good solid temp this morning that kept going up from yesterday's but my dog woke me up early so I had to discard my temp :(.

Aww Jane- Hang in there. I really hope it's nothing and the U/S is good. MnJ is right about the cramps. Trust me, I had some cramps around the same time that had me panicking too. Made me have to lie down. I totally understand how you feel.
By the way, super cute story about your son.

Sweetz- LOL! Good luck on begging for an U/S. I have a Dr. appt today too but I know I won't get one. Not even going to ask. My next U/S is Oct 25 or so.

Army- Did you see my question about just trying CM with OPKs? That's what works for me.

Oye vey! Now my tethers hurt! Wtf is going on!! Oh and Lisa...I can be quite persuasive lol

Army....dogs....lol gotta love Em...but sometimes you just want them to leave ya alone!

Sweetz, not to scare you but there is a strain of the flu that makes all the joints hurt. I had it once in high school, I literally couldn't get out of bed for at least 4 hours without my mom's help.

Lisa- the problem with that is that I get 3 series of +OPKs with all the signs (high, soft, open cervix and EWCM) about 3x a month! It's just too confusing. And yes, I believe I am temping correctly. Same time every morning, I get at least 4 hours of sleep before I temp. I stay in bed laying down while taking my temp.

Army- yeah that sounds very confusing. I think someone mentioned just doing it 1 month without all the testing which is what I would suggest too. But I know that's hard to do considering you have 1 more month to make a go of it. Have all fingers crossed for you. :dust:

Yeah but seeing as we have to do a lot of packing, I might not have time to temp and keep updating you guys every day on my situation.

Good Morning Ladies

Janelle- Sweety I am praying so hard for you right now but I agree with the other girls. Your levels were so high and because of that I think this pregnancy is going to be like no other that you have had. Which means lots of cramping and stretching etc. Two babies burrowing deeper is going to for sure feel stronger and once the placenta develops and that starts taking hold you will probably get some stretching and pulling then too!!! Please let us know what the doc says and everything else. I am anxiously awaiting you to come back here!!!

Mnj- yes ma'am I am a reality junkie as well. My favs are the real housewives of Jersey and New York. I also watch the Atlanta gals too but they arent on right now. I will cautiously admit that I also watched the Jersey shore, Im kinda sad that they cancelled it so the season that will be starting soon here is the last one. I liked watching them all make fools of themselves! LOL

Krissy- have you ever tried a netty pot?? If not you should give it a try. It can really help ease some of the allergy symptoms and sinus issues. Hard to get used to the first couple times but after you do it you get the hang of it. I cant go without mine in the winter time. My nose gets so dry and cracks and bleeds if I dont use it once a week. But in the summer/fall when allergies tend to kick in it helps ease the inflamation and clears out the mucus. Just a thought, you can find them at any drug store like a Walgreens (dont now where you live )

Aspe- welcome back dear! Friday?? that seemed so weird that you are a whole entire day ahead of us. Your in London or something like that right? My sister and I were just talking yesterday about the Queen and how one becomes king or queen. We actually had to look it up and then we were even more confused! Anyway, good to see you back!

AFM- its official! The witch got me this morning. Wow though, what a weird cycle. I have never had spotting 4 to 5 days before my period. But I chalk it up to not taking soy this month. I think I need to stay away from the soy, if it can screw things up like that I dont want anything to do with it. I did get a call from my doc yesterday. She was following up with cause I had called last week to schedule an appt to get some help and she called to chat about a few things and get some more info. Im a little scared because she mentioned the word clomid. I really really dont want twins. Not because I dont want 2 babys because I would take as many as god wanted me to have. But more so because I dont think I could carry twins to term. With my last baby it ended in a nasty C section where my uterus tore and ripped all the way down through my cervix. I almost bled to death. I ended up having to go back the day after they let me go home and get 3 pints of blood. I was sooooo pale and even I knew something wasnt right but they said they dont normally just give you a transfusion right away. They try and let your body catch up but mine just never did. I actually looked gray. When I look back at all the pics now its like WOW didnt anyone notice how pale I was?? Anyway, twins scare me for that reason. I dont think my uterus could do it!!! ugh ok now I got myself all worked up again! My appt is for October 10th and I will be about 8 or 9dpo sooooooooo Im hoping maybe me and the hubs can do it on our own and really really let this be our month!! and then she doesnt have to help! thats my wish/hope anyway, now I just need to make it happen.

Wow, Nicole that is very scary. I was afraid of my uterus tearing when I had a VBAC only 1 year after having a C-section. I can understand your concern.

There's only a small chance of twins with Clomid... like 8 percent. Clomid is how I got my bfp!

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

So the homeowners insurance at the house I'm currently renting has a problem with my dog. Why? Because she is a Rottweiler. They don't care that she is a service dog...they care that she is a "dangerous breed". Are you fucking kidding me?! So...I might be moving yet again. This is BS. I'm looking back at the apartment complex I used to live bc they have NO problem with her. Smaller place, same price...ugh. Hey at least if I move into this place I'll have a gate, security system on apartment and I get to see my brother more often bc he works there.

I don't need this freaking stress man....

Nicole- I had a uterine tear with my youngest but as bad a yours! I had a condition called polyhydramnios where i had wayyyy too much aminotic fluid that was found when i was about 34 weeks pregnant. At that point the fluid should level off and even start to decrease due to the baby swallowing it and peeing it back out but mine just accumilating so i had to go through some testing right away to figure if there was something wrong with the baby. Jamie ended up being just fine but because of the complications that can go with it i had to have a scan every monday and a non stress test every thursday from 34 weeks till i delivered at 39 weeks. I went into to labor at 36 weeks 6 days and the idiots at the hospital stopped it bc i wasnt 37 weeks...i was like really wait till midnight damn it lol there was always a risk that my water could break before my csection date and i could have a prolapse cord due to the amount of fluid, or the baby could choke himself with his cord or he could get a knot in his cord so that is why i had so many scans. The last time they measure my belly with jamie was when i was about 35 weeks just for fun as my doctor called it because i was having scans everyweek they no longer had to keep track of the babys growth by belly measurements anymore...um yeah i was measure 52cm at 35weeks!!! When i finally got to deliver i had over 5 leters of fluid! that is over 5lbs basically 3 2leters worth it was crazy!! So my uterus was stretched to the point of carrrying triplets my doctor said i had a uterine tear due to how stretched out it was but i should be fine if i want another espically since it has been 3 yrs now...but that is my hard pregnancy in a nutshell....

sweetz- that sucks...would dh move with you? and honestly if your dog is a service dog i really dont thing that the insurance can do anything about it....did you get those papers on her? i would call a lawyer and ask them!

I'm sorry Sweetz. I hate when people jump to conclusions like that. The military base we live by does that too. One apartment complex we were looking at has a "no large dogs" rule which I find ridiculous. You also cant walk dogs after 6 pm. in that apartment complex.

Well that annoying pinching feeling is back right around my right ovary. Oh well, time to get the baby dressed and put buttercream frosting on the cake for today's picnic. Yay, I get to leave the house, and hubby says if I remind him we can stop by Walmart and get some .88 cent tests!

No DH is moving back in with brother and son...I'm actually happy with that. Legally they can't say/do anything but they can drop the owner for something frivolous just bc they know they can't. The owner of this house is awesome and I would hate for that to happen to him. I also do not want to deal with the stress...being pregnant is stressful enough. As for papers, under federal law, I don't need to have a damn thing. I have all the laws associated with service animals, her shot records, her vet information as well as a note from my doctor stating the service dog is a "piece of necessary medical equipment" (sounds loving doesn't it lol). I do this just to shut people up and have them back off...but this ins. co. is being a**holes.

Oh that's ridiculous army! So if the dog needs to pee after 6pm it has to hold it?! Can we say UTIs, bladder infections...and worse kidney failure?! Jerks...

Oh..and DON'T FORGET TO REMIND HIM!!!!!!! Lol!

Oh that's ridiculous army! So if the dog needs to pee after 6pm it has to hold it?! Can we say UTIs, bladder infections...and worse kidney failure?! Jerks...

Oh..and DON'T FORGET TO REMIND HIM!!!!!!! Lol!

I think you can let them out you and walk them around the yard but just cant take them on long walks around the neighborhood after 6 p.m. I wish this place had some yard so my puppy could run around, he is hyper breed after all. But we will be with my mom in Indiana for at least 3 weeks and she has 8 acres of open land so he can run with her beagle to his heart's content.

Aww happy puppy!! ^_^

Ok..is anyone else having a larger then normal Anne Klien ad blocking the top portion of their screen? Growl....I'm having a poopy day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->