March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sweetz, so sorry to hear about your grandma! I hope you have safe travels and lots of love during this time.

Storked, I'm curious to hear of where you're at! When the heck are you testing? I have a really good feeling about this month for you!!

AFM, just dropped OH off at the airport, he's away until Wednesday. SLIGHTLY nervous as he'll be gone for CD 13, 14, 15...potentially my fertile days! I usually O around CD 17 tho, so I think I should still be OK. We BD'd Friday and yesterday just in case :)

oohh,im so curious to find out about you too,storked!x

Sweetz, sorry to hear about your grandmother! :flower: (btw, I love Puerto Ricans- used to be married to one ;) )
With my last pregnancy my implantation probably occurred on a plane :D
Hopestruck and lpjkp... :-= ( <--- me whistling innocently)
Hehe, sorry your other half is gone Hopestruck. Fingers crossed that the timing will be PERFECT :thumbup:

Hahaha, you are incredibly patient...I can't imagine waiting so long! Are you still thinking Wednesday to test?

I can't wait for you to test Storked!!! I think we are just as anxious as you are haha

I wish I could confidently test now but I can't. Dangit. I know that if I got a BFN (and I probably would) then I would be angry the whole day. Well, what is left of the day hehe

I wish I could confidently test now but I can't. Dangit. I know that if I got a BFN (and I probably would) then I would be angry the whole day. Well, what is left of the day hehe

Aww I can understand that. I am the same way. If I get a bfn it ruins the whole day! I am feeling good though about this month for you & all of us :)

Aww I can understand that. I am the same way. If I get a bfn it ruins the whole day! I am feeling good though about this month for you & all of us :)

I have high hopes for all of y'all :dust:

TY all for the kind words. They really help. :)

Storked...I married a pure Puerto Rican....never a dull moment haha!

Storked - gas pains are a good sign! How is your hunger? ;)

I also have good feelings about this month for all of us!! When are you all hoping on testing? Assuming this is a normal cycle for me I'll start testing around July 23/24. It will only be 10DPO for me but I need to find out I'm pregnant ASAP so I can start progesterone.

Sweetz, they are very loud and passionate and love a good time don't they? :D
hopestruck- I have been extremely hungry and extremely nauseous. It always changes hehe. This is your cycle, I just know it!

They are very passionate....with everything lol

Oh and gas is a great sign *burp* excuse me!

I need to burp!
Gah, why must I test to know if I'm pregnant? Why can't I just ask the question out loud and recieve a yes or a no??

Not long to go now, Storked! I bet you can't think of much else at the moment.

Any other testers for this week?

No testing for me this week,but I've got the just as exciting ovulation this week before the dreaded tww starts! 2nd day of high fertility and my dh is being fantastic about everything this month...he even said last night that every time its on high/peak we will be like crazy...i think he wants it as much as me now! :)

so,cd13 for me today...i used to think that I ovulated around cd15-16 so we will see if this cbfm agrees with me!x

I'm only a couple of days ahead of you! CD16 today. I had positive OPK's on Saturday and yesterday, have BD'd last Tues, Fri, Sat and last night and will give it a bash tonight too, then finish the SMEP on Wednesday. I used Conceive Plus stuff every time except once, I'm not sure whether this stuff makes a difference though tbh.

I used OPK's for the first time this month. Does anyone else use them? Did you find that you ovulate when you thought? Or a few days out? I have strong ovulation pain and get some EWCM so I was pretty accurate but I'm wondering if I will still have a positive OPK today (the pains have stopped and no more EWCM) if so then maybe I have been stopping BD a bit soon in the past.

My implantation plan for the next few days is:

Slice of pineapple incl core from today until Friday
Lemon and hot water first thing to alkalise my system
Fresh dried walnuts on my breakfast

If anyone has another little tips, let me know! :flower:

Well the:witch: arrived Sat so on to a new cycle for me. The worst thing is my cycles are 35 day:growlmad:

Looking forward to hearing all the BFP this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->