March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Cramps feel more like the period variety. Maybe I won't have to waste a test Wednesday..

Girl I had period like cramps...and that was after I even got the bfp...keep the hope up girl! You ain't out until the :witch: shows!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come, SO "SOON JULY/AUGUST LADIES, CATCH THOSE EGGS!!!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM,breast sore,

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: Symtpns 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...:winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date July 25

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? /

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :dohh:

Stork: I as the same way, I felt like she was on her way,but the Symptns are sooo similiar, so def don't count yourself out!!

SHYIAH,Mummy_2_one, Redmonkeysock, we sooo miss y'all and we def would love for y'all to check in and let's us know how you all are doing. Im hoping that everything is fine and that y'all got the BFP!!! I hope everything is ok until then I will be constantly missing ya. This thread got this awesome with you lovely ladies. Praying for u,always, and to all our M.I.A ladies, sometimes breaks are needed:thumbup: but we're def here for you whenever you need encouragement or just an ear:hugs:

OAN: I DEF HOPE THE LOVELY LADIES IN HERE ARE DOING WELL AND STAYING POSITIVE!! LADIES YOUR BFP's ARE COMING SOON, until then we're here until it comes!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR THE BEST GROUP EVER:kiss:

Never I love your outlook on everything! I love reading your post bc they boost up my spirits. :) yay for positive thoughts!!

Storked- Lux, Sweetz, and Nevergivingup are right. I too had period like cramps the 1st time I got pregnant (in April). I kept telling my hubby that I was having bad cramps and my period would come on any minute. However, when I woke in the morning and didn't have a period, I was very suspicious. Tested and got my 1st BFP!

Considering all your symptoms and the cramping, I definitely think you have a chance. GL!

:hugs: Thanks Sweetz33, im only SOO Positive Bc of y'all POSITIVITY!!!! It's Contagious!!

AFM: Well Ladies I'm 9 hrs away from going to my 1st U/S. DH is smore excited with this pregnancy than the other two. And he keeps saying, "Babe I Need To Go with you to the U/S so I can know what's going on, I have to be there for our 1st U/S." So he's going with me finally!!! I'm praying he gets to hear what he's been longing for.....Our Baby's HeartBeat:thumbup: It's bedtime for me, GOODNITE ladies, until tommorrow, you all stay sweet :sleep:

Garfie, I really hope that your body is bouncing back quickly! I ovulated about 2-2.5 wks after my natural MC. So I definitely think it's possible to bounce back quickly!

Garfie & Nevergivingup- my symptoms have been the same. Increased CM, fatigue (varies by day), sore boobs, throwing up after eating breakfast (but no nausea). I didn't throw up this morning b/c I didn't eat breakfast- not good, I know.

Yay never! My DH is excited for our first u/s too! So excited that he is getting up with me to go to a 9:20am appointment! What makes it super special is it is also his birthday! I will be 7 weeks when we go in.

Lisa, I sure hope I'm not out!

If I don't conceive this cycle I may wait a few months. In April me and the spouse are supposed to go to Thailand and I really want to go but...I do want a baby more. Maybe I will just chill and see what happens.

If I don't conceive this cycle I may wait a few months. In April me and the spouse are supposed to go to Thailand and I really want to go but...I do want a baby more. Maybe I will just chill and see what happens.

LOL! I just went to Thailand this past April! How ironic is that?!?
Can you pull your trip forward to this year? April is actually the hottest month of the year in Thailand.

Nevergivingup- I'm excited about your u/s!!!! I know everything will go well. :dance:

Anyone else having bad "eh-hem" gas? Lately I'm either burping non-stop or it's coming out the other end... I am having burps like a man o_O scared the chi weenie earlier bc she was sleeping by my feet! Poor thing...

I'm also sneezing like crazy too...

LOL! I just went to Thailand this past April! How ironic is that?!?
Can you pull your trip forward to this year? April is actually the hottest month of the year in Thailand.

Lisa no way! :D
Hehe my husband lived there for years and he speaks Thai fluently! He wants to go to Songkram so it has to be April :flower:

Sweetz, I totally have gas. Ever fart in a store and walk away as quickly as you can without looking guilty? I have never done that but tonight...guilty! :blush:

Omg yea! Guilty as well! :blush:I did that in Walmart yesterday....

Omg yea! Guilty as well! :blush:I did that in Walmart yesterday....

It is either that or tears! Because if I don't let it out it stays and wow does it hurt!
My mom used to fart in the store all the time and she was never embarrassed enough to wander away from the scent of guilt :haha: I would tell her not to do it and she said that if she held it then it would hurt. I totally get it now :blush:

Sweetz/Storked -:rofl: how ladylike of you two!:flower:

Sweetz - Sneezing was one of my first symptoms of pregnancy (think its to do with the change in mucus) I so miss not sneezing now :cry:

Sweetz - Did the doc say whether you could travel or not, as I say hun I could only go by my experience when I travelled to and from Germany.

Storked - Are you still testing tomorrow, your symptoms sound very promising :dust::dust::dust:

Never - :happydance::happydance: Good luck for your 1st U/S and how amazing hubby will be there to share.

Lisalee - Hope everything is okay in your corner hun :hugs: hun you must try and eat. I hope it is my body bouncing back how great would that be?:happydance:

AFM - CD3 some cramping light period and feeling fine - scared it's going to come with avengence, hopefully not as we go away in just under a fortnight!:happydance:

POSITIVITY to all you other lovely ladies :flower:

:hugs:

X

3rd day of high fertility today and, so far, been BD'ing every day of it...getting impatient waiting for that little eggie symbol to pop up on my monitor before my DH starts getting worn out! :)

When I was pregnant back in late April, the one thing that made me test was the cramping, which was just after I'd finished spotting (Though it was a really light period, but it was IB)...I was like "Huh? I've only just finished my period and I'm about to have another?!"...I didn't have many symptoms, but every morning I burped as soon as I woke up, and that disappeared along with my m/c!

Never: Good luck with your 1st u/s today!! Can't wait to hear how it's gone!

Sweetz/storked: Haha! I too am guilty of that, but unfortunately I don't have the excuse of pregnancy! There's just something about walking into a shop that makes people need to let it all out...my DH is the worst culprit!

Sweetz and Garfie: im sooo glad that ya'll feel comfortable enough to talk ab gasing:haha: I always thought I was the only one to gas and run from it all the way on another isle.

Lisalee: wow, you're throwing up!?! I don't think I can handle the throwing up part. But I am SOO nauseous throughout the whole day. I ate my Chinese yesterday and I felt like it was def going to come bk up, and I'm getting it today too, I'm craving Chinese food. I'm SOO tired but can't sleep at all at night. Lisalee try some fruit, the fruit go down pretty good for me.

Stork: NO MA'AM, we're def rooting for you to get that BFP tomorrow!! And my motto is, I never thought it would've been this hard to actually have a baby, and I will be starting my Nursing School B.SN program in January and it's not such a good idea to be pregnant and risk all that I worked for, but after 2 losses and not knowing what pregnancy will be my rainbow baby, i will take that chance and risk everything. I'm now working hard for my little one and I'm never giving up, Bc we want that more than anything. I'm rooting for you Stork....NO BREAKS, just more believing and more :sex:

Garfie: I "O" 2wks after my m/c, but got prego too fast to say hello to AF!! Everything will be ok ma'am. We're here with you, your hCG should be 0 by now, don't you think. Did you HPt?

AFM: Getting ready for U/S:thumbup: Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words ladies, you all are def the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->