March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM
CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always :sleep: XTRA CM,breast sore,

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 11/ Symtpns 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date July 25

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone :happydance: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance/ DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: DPO ?/ Symtpns? / Test Date:Saturday July 7th

Lisalee1:June /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" until then...

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary

Sirbaby: m/c 2/3 wks ago/ :sex: everyother day.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June / Symptns: always XTRA CM

Lisalee1:June /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

lpjkp: AF Gone / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" until then...

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary

Sirbaby: m/c 2/3 wks ago/ :sex: everyother day.

Test date of the 25th ... thanks!

Welcome Sirbaby! Sorry to hear about your losses. :hug:
I looked at the pics you posted and it definitely looks like a positive OPK. GL and enjoy the rest of the weekend BD! :dance:

Garfie, I hope things are coming to an end for you and you can start over as soon as you'd like. With an HCG of 9, sounds like things are headed in the right direction. :hugs:

Eek! Cd12 today and can't describe how excited I am to see that my cbfm says im fertile this morning! Let the bding commence!x

Morning Ladies

Looks like the :witch: is here no warning no nothing just BAM! (even had a temp increase this morning wth???) - so now I am totally confused about my body :blush:

Onto a new cycle now ladies - lets hope we all get our BFPS :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Sirbaby, I'm sorry for your loss. Sounds similar to mine. I was spotting and bleed once, at my 10 week scan it turned out the pregnancy had not progressed past 8 weeks.

Your OPK looks positive to me, get to it!

Hey ladies. I might be off here for a few days as I just found out my grandmother passed away last night. She lived a long life (she was in her 90s). She died of complications with lung cancer...she never smoked a day in her life either...go fig. Trying hard not to stress, but that is easier said then done. I should be around today, but trying to figure out all the details and when/if I will be able to fly down to be with the family. DH is being great. Thank God for him. :) Thank you also to all you ladies in here who have been there for me during rough times. :) <3 you all!!

Aww. Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hope you have safe travels. :hugs:

Sweetz - :hugs: take care on your travels, I would go to a m/w if I was you hun and get a letter which says you are okay to travel just in case the airline is funny with you:flower:

X

How will the airline even know she's pregnant at 4/5 weeks? She's not likely to be showing and it's certainly not something you have to declare. There is no risk to flying during early pregnancy whatsoever. :shrug:

Take care, Sweetz. Hope the next few days go well for you.

I can only comment on my experience hun - maybe it was different as ex hubby was in the forces at the time both times I had to declare it just thought I'd share that's all.:flower:

X

How odd. I fly regularly (and did while pregnant) and have never experienced this as being an issue at all or even been asked. :wacko: If I get pregnant again I would probably stop flying in the third trimester because I would feel nervous about getting stuck somewhere (or worse on the plane) and going into labour.

hey i was gonna book a trip but my doc said they dont know for sure yet if its safe in early pregnancy and she said maybe go before im pregnant r in middle but every web site says there is no danger cos i looked up loads. now she has scared me :) i didnt book flights .
i hope this doesnt make u feel bad sweetz, i just said id pass it on what i was told but my sis flew early pregnancy and was perfect . sorry to hear ur sad news.

I'm still waiting to hear the details. If I go I will either need to go on a boat or fly as my grandmom lived in Puerto Rico. I live in Florida so it is not a long flight. I am trying to figure out the best way to handle this. Of course my daughter's father is being a jerk...my daughter still does not know as he will not pick up the phone!!! Argh...I did send an email and hopefully he responds to that.

yeah my doc asked was it a short flight and said short flight should be fine. best of luck with sorting it out, sorry for ur loss hon. x

Aww,im so sorry to hear that sweetz...i hope you and your family are as ok as can be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->