March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well the:witch: arrived Sat so on to a new cycle for me. The worst thing is my cycles are 35 day:growlmad:

Looking forward to hearing all the BFP this month.

Good luck for this month! You WILL catch that little eggie! Are you doing anything different this month?x

Good luck for this month! You WILL catch that little eggie! Are you doing anything different this month?x[/QUOTE]

Don't plan on doing anything different, unless anyone has any tips. We :sex: around time of O every chance we got but still didn't work:cry:

Little29, sorry the dang witch caught you!
Good luck and :dust: Lux and lpjkp!

The craziest tip I read was for the man to drink a small glass of coke 30 minutes before BD. It's supposed to make the sperm swim faster. Sounds crazy enough to be true. :haha:

LittleJ - sorry the :witch: got you - hope she's not to evil:flower: The month I got pregnant I tried grapefruit juice from when the witch left until O (100% pure grapefruit juice out of a carton) I had a small glass every day until O - worth a try eh? - I will be doing it again this month but not sure when O will be (as I promised hubby a more relaxed approach :winkwink:)

Luxlisbon - Walnuts? - What do they do hun:flower: I can't imagine them on my toast:haha:

Storked - How are you feeling today - can't wait until you test not long now :happydance:

Lpjkp - Remember hun on your first PEAK don't feed the greedy CBFM anymore sticks as its pre programmed to ask for 2 more - Hope you get your PEAK soon :happydance:

Sweetz - Hope you are bearing up hun :hugs:

Nevergivingup - How are you feeling today?:flower:

Lisalee - How are things going?:flower:

AFM - 2nd day of new cycle (can't believe this is a new one already - I have 24 day cycles and BAM on day 24 after my DNC the witch came) surely my body cannot be right already? :shrug:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you other lovely ladies

:hugs:

X

Wow Garfie that would be cool if your body did bounce back quick! If AF is due for then my cycles are longer :?
Lux, when I got preggers first time my husband bragged that it was all the caffeine he had consumed made his swimmers faster hehe

Hi ladies, it seems I'm always missing everything and have to catch up. Sweets, IM SOOO SORRY ab your grandmother, I hope your travels are safe. 90 years old is a miraculous age, may she Rest in Peace.

Garfie: sorry to hear about your bleeding, but sadly Im sure that's not your AF. With my m/c, i didn't bleed until my hCG levels were down to 5. I called my OB and ask was that my cycle and she inform me it wasnt, you will begin to bleed as soon as your hCG get low enough and evn after it reach 0, Bc your body has to bleed, then AF will come later. This is my experience and what my OB told me. It'll be over soon.

Sorry to all our Lovely Ladies who recieved AF, we're def rooting for you this Month, after AF left, I gotten prego right away,had to be within 2 wks time.

Congrats to all the women who are "O" !!

AFM: still nauseous always eating but get full to fast so can't eat much. Im always tired. And my First 6wk U/S is 2morrow, cant wait!!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM,breast sore,

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: Symtpns 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date July 25

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? /

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance/ DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :growlmad:

Garfie: Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to do that if/when I get my peak! Is that because it's automatically programmed to give 2 peaks then another high regardless of who it's testing?

Little: I have also been drinking graperfruit juice, as well as cough medicine containing guainefesin since the end of AF to try and increase my CM quality this month (I didn't have much at all last month!)

Nevergiving up: Gosh, that's soo exciting!!!! There's no doubt you'll have a wonderful healthy little bean waving at you on that screen tomorrow shouting "Hey, momma!"

I'm glad it's going well for you Nevergivingup! Best of luck for your ultrasound tomorrow, you won't need it though. :thumbup:

Garfie - Apparently the omega's and B vitamins in the walnuts aid implantation. As does something in the core of the pineapple. It's worth a try eh? And the walnuts go on yoghurt and berries. :winkwink:

THANKS LPJKP AND LUXLISBON33, for being sooo sweet, I'm def trying to think POSITIVE!! I can't wait for the rest of you lovely ladies to join us!!! This is def going to be the BEST PREGO GROUP EVER!!! So LADIES CATCH THOSE EGGIES!!!!

THANKS LPJKP AND LUXLISBON33, for being sooo sweet, I'm def trying to think POSITIVE!! I can't wait for the rest of you lovely ladies to join us!!! This is def going to be the BEST PREGO GROUP EVER!!! So LADIES CATH THOSE EGGIES!!!!

Sending positive thoughts your way!!! :thumbup:

Can't wait to hear about your u/s tomorrow! That is so exciting!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES :sex:

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM,breast sore,

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: /Symptons 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...:winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? /

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :dohh:

Sirbaby:

THANKS LPJKP AND LUXLISBON33, for being sooo sweet, I'm def trying to think POSITIVE!! I can't wait for the rest of you lovely ladies to join us!!! This is def going to be the BEST PREGO GROUP EVER!!! So LADIES CATH THOSE EGGIES!!!!

Sending positive thoughts your way!!! :thumbup:

Can't wait to hear about your u/s tomorrow! That is so exciting!

THANKS BAMAGURL!!! I'm a bit nervous, good thing it's at 9:00am, and the office opens at 9:00am. So I'm def happy ab that, I think I will be outside waiting in my car at 8am though:blush:

SideNote: I am going to scream if this Delivery guy dosent get here with my Chinese Food soon!!!

I feel a lot of :bfp: s for July/August!

So sorry for all those being visited by :af: :(

Those testing soon... :dust: !

Never...the u/s is going to be frame worthy hehe ;)

AFM...Spoke with doc and she doesn't want me traveling period. Did speak with my uncle who is saying something only behalf. I'm also going to email him the pictures I have of my daughter with her great grand mom as I am the only one who has them. Told my daughter and she started crying on the phone. She wants me to send her pictures as well.

Nausea tapering off a bit (TG). I'm able to eat normally...well more then normal, but I'm eating. Sore sore boobs. Gassy as all heck. Extra CM (just like you never). I'm getting bloated a bit...but that could be from all the potato chips lol. Super exhausted. I feel pretty dang good though. All and all this is a good pregnancy so far.

Oh and I have a new love. Wendy's asiago ranch chicken sandwich...minus the ranch dressing lol omg....yummmmmmm! Lol

I loved Wendy's when I was pregnant Sweetz! I cried because I wanted their caesar salad but knew you aren't supposed to have caesar when preggo.
First thing I did after the loss was buy some dang caesar but wouldn't you know that the desire was no longer there!

Cramps feel more like the period variety. Maybe I won't have to waste a test Wednesday..

I loved Wendy's when I was pregnant Sweetz! I cried because I wanted their caesar salad but knew you aren't supposed to have caesar when preggo.
First thing I did after the loss was buy some dang caesar but wouldn't you know that the desire was no longer there!

Why can't you have Caesar? I love caesar dressing!

No Storked! My first sign of pregnancy were period type cramps two days before AF was due. I was sure my period was going to come any moment. Just saying!

Why can't you have Caesar? I love caesar dressing!

It has raw egg in it. Tried to find some that didn't- and that made me cry too :haha:

Lux, I'll continue to hope then! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->