March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

well, well, wellllll....I made homemade baked chicken fingers......bc chicken is the only meat I can eat without getting barfy haha

well, well, wellllll....I made homemade baked chicken fingers......bc chicken is the only meat I can eat without getting barfy haha

I mostly cook chicken because it is so stinking cheap :) I have a niece who could happily eat chicken every day. Now I'm hungry for chicken and dumplings...my hubby always says I like "winter" foods during "summer". Whatever. I like hot soup and ice cold drinks year round ;)

nevergivingup...if AF doesn't show then I will test on the 11th... :blush:

Thanks! That dang OPK made me hopeful but I hope I won't be disappointed. :D

I'm getting a hamster tomorrow. I have a hole in my heart from a lack of a pet monkey and a pet skunk and a hamster will have to fill what it can hehe :D

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :wohoo: / Symptns: always :sleep: XTRA CM:blush:

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :wohoo: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :wohoo: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 11/ Symtpns 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd :thumbup:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...:wacko:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting :shrug:

lpjkp: AF Gone :happydance: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance/ DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: DPO ?/ Symtpns? / Test Date:Saturday July 7th

Storked, I really have everything crossed for you, I hope this will be it!:flower:

Garfie, waiting for your period sucks. I didn't have an ERPC but my cycle continued as normal after my MMC, hoepfully it will be the same for you.

Positive OPK for me today and EWCM so it's all on for a SMEP weekend. I guess you can put me down for testing on Sunday 22nd July, thanks Nevergivingup. I hope I don't crack before then, I might ask my DH to hide the bumper pack of IC's I have.

Keep going everyone, let's rack up the next BFP. :thumbup:

Oh and I am CD14. No AF been I the house either since the start of the week. :flower:

Gl lux! :dust:

Afm slept until 1pm o_O I guess I was tired! There goes my Saturday haha!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! I have a sick little one :( so not getting too much done.

AFTTC~ Just waiting on the big O! Just gonna go with the flow and have fun with it!

Hope all you ladies are doing wonderful! Let's get some more bfp's!

Storked...New Love...Grilled Cheese sandwiches....ZOMG!!!

Hey ladies I'm in!!!! Going for August....

Sitbaby, cheering you on!
Bamagurl, so sorry you LO is sick :hugs:
Sweetz, I love grilled cheese sandwiches! I have them on my menu for next week :D

Welcome Sirbaby. :flower: Tell us a bit about yourself. Make yourself at home. :hugs:

:flower: Thanks!
Well here is my story.

After, my miscarriage 2/3 weeks ago. I feel like I want to be pregnant asap but then I feel like I don't want to because I am afraid to be let down again. I feel that all my family and friends know how bad I want to conceive again and they will be monitoring my progress. Although I know its all out of love and support, it is pressure on me.

My medical history: I am 24 years old and have not been diagnosed with anything as of now. from the age of 16-22 I was on depo birth control. I forgot to take the shot when I was 17 and became pregnant. It was a ectopic pregnancy. This pregnancy did not affect me that much emotionally, because I was not planning and I was not ready. I went back on bc for 3 and some what years. Decided I wanted to have kids after. Found it was not easy getting pregnant.

I tried for about 8-12 months with no success. I notice that my period took about 3 months to show up after stopping bc and then it was fluctuating every month in length from 25-29 days. I went to a infertility doctor and they checked my uterus, flushed my tubes and did blood work. everything came back good. 6 more months pass and then my husband (24) did a semen analysis and his motility was not that good. The doctor said that didn't concern him that much but wanted him to see a urologist. He also wanted me to get a lap* surgery to check for scarred tissue. The day we went to see the urologist I took a pregnancy test in the Kaiser restroom because I was late. I just knew it was going to be negative because its been negative for the last year and 6 months.

It was positive!!!! I was so happy and in disbelief. the urologist called for my husband and we decided not to pay the co payment of $150 since we had a positive test. For the next 10 weeks I was on cloud 9. This all changed when I started to bleed. went to ER and found out that my babies heart had stopped beating a week earlier... So here I am after mc. So I have bd 3 times so far and will go every other day if hubby can get with it. I have also put hubby on fertile aid for man. not sure what else to do to increase my chances.

I tested out of pregnancy. The last few days i been getting negative pregnancy and ovulation. here is todays results, what do u ladies think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79