March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Do I have to test tomorrow? I'm not feeling confident that I will have waited long enough :?

Sweetz and Garfie: im sooo glad that ya'll feel comfortable enough to talk ab gasing:haha: I always thought I was the only one to gas and run from it all the way on another isle.

Lisalee: wow, you're throwing up!?! I don't think I can handle the throwing up part. But I am SOO nauseous throughout the whole day. I ate my Chinese yesterday and I felt like it was def going to come bk up, and I'm getting it today too, I'm craving Chinese food. I'm SOO tired but can't sleep at all at night. Lisalee try some fruit, the fruit go down pretty good for me.

Stork: NO MA'AM, we're def rooting for you to get that BFP tomorrow!! And my motto is, I never thought it would've been this hard to actually have a baby, and I will be starting my Nursing School B.SN program in January and it's not such a good idea to be pregnant and risk all that I worked for, but after 2 losses and not knowing what pregnancy will be my rainbow baby, i will take that chance and risk everything. I'm now working hard for my little one and I'm never giving up, Bc we want that more than anything. I'm rooting for you Stork....NO BREAKS, just more believing and more :sex:

Garfie: I "O" 2wks after my m/c, but got prego too fast to say hello to AF!! Everything will be ok ma'am. We're here with you, your hCG should be 0 by now, don't you think. Did you HPt?

AFM: Getting ready for U/S:thumbup: Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words ladies, you all are def the best!!

You are right! :hugs:

Do I have to test tomorrow? I'm not feeling confident that I will have waited long enough :?

Of course you have to! We all have been counting down the days lol jk

You test when you feel ready :)

Then maybe I can put it off :D
Period arrived 32 days after the start of my miscarriage...Thursday would be the projected start of my period if we guess that this cycle was meant to me 32 again...hmm...

I can understand wanting to wait then. If I could hold out I would wait till the day after that or the day of to test.

Hi Ladies!!! Well I'm bk from my first early U/S. AND DH and I saw the yolk sac and gestational sac but it measured the sac @ 5wks and 4 days so we couldn't hear a HB, Bc it was so early so we're going bk next Monday for the 2nd U/S to see If we can hear an HB. DH was SOO supportive and my OB said that I'm right where I should be and at 5 wks we shouldn't hear the HB so that's normal. So now I'm pacing bk and forth until Monday, so here we go :wacko:

At least my SYMPTONS are getting worser which are reassuring, I gagged all morning, almost vonitting but my stomach was on "E", so I couldn't vomit up anything.

Hi Ladies!!! Well I'm bk from my first early U/S. AND DH and I saw the yolk sac and gestational sac but it measured the sac @ 5wks and 4 days so we couldn't hear a HB, Bc it was so early so we're going bk next Monday for the 2nd U/S to see If we can hear an HB. DH was SOO supportive and my OB said that I'm right where I should be and at 5 wks we shouldn't hear the HB so that's normal. So now I'm pacing bk and forth until Monday, so here we go :wacko:

At least my SYMPTONS are getting worser which are reassuring, I gagged all morning, almost vonitting but my stomach was on "E", so I couldn't vomit up anything.

I bet everything is great with your little bean! Prayers honey :flower:
Monday will be here before you know it- and I will eagerly be waiting to hear your awesome news and see scan pics!

That is good the dr says everything is right on track! :happydance:
I will be praying for peace of mind until next week! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your little bean's first picture!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always :sleep: XTRA CM,breast sore, gagging

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: /Symptons 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...:winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" :sex: CD12/ Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? /

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :thumbup:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :thumbup:

Sirbaby: M.I.A

Nevergivingup, no need to pace back and forth, put your feet up and have a good old relax, and begin having a good old daydream about what your little bean's heartbeat is going to sound like on Monday! Everything is as it should be, and you get to do it all over again on Monday you lucky lady!

So excited for you, and can't wait to see those first little scan pictures of your little one! :)

Nevergivingup - :happydance: glad the Doc thinks everything is all okay and I'm sure Monday will be here before you know it after all you have this thread to keep you busy :winkwink: So relax and chill out hun - we are all excited to see your beautiful scan pic :happydance:

AFM - On CD3 and the witch seems to be leaving the building (as normal) so not sure if my body is back to normal - hope so because I go on holiday on the 23 July and I don't want her popping up again :growlmad:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies

:hugs:

X

I bet everything is great with your little bean! Prayers honey :flower:
Monday will be here before you know it- and I will eagerly be waiting to hear your awesome news and see scan pics!

That is good the dr says everything is right on track! :happydance:
I will be praying for peace of mind until next week! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your little bean's first picture!

Nevergivingup, no need to pace back and forth, put your feet up and have a good old relax, and begin having a good old daydream about what your little bean's heartbeat is going to sound like on Monday! Everything is as it should be, and you get to do it all over again on Monday you lucky lady!

So excited for you, and can't wait to see those first little scan pictures of your little one! :)

Nevergivingup - :happydance: glad the Doc thinks everything is all okay and I'm sure Monday will be here before you know it after all you have this thread to keep you busy :winkwink: So relax and chill out hun - we are all excited to see your beautiful scan pic :happydance:

AFM - On CD3 and the witch seems to be leaving the building (as normal) so not sure if my body is back to normal - hope so because I go on holiday on the 23 July and I don't want her popping up again :growlmad:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies

:hugs:

X

THANKS LADIES 4 Being sooo SWEET and Encouraging!!! I'm def feeling better bout this one.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM,breast sore, gagging

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: /Symptons 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck... :winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" :sex: CD12/ Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? /

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD14/ Symptns: high cervix, Cm slippery, "O"" IS HERE= :sex:

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :thumbup:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :thumbup:

Sirbaby: M.I.A

Great news about your scan, Nevergivingup. :flower: Good luck for Monday's, it will be just fine!

Storked: You test when you feel ready whenever that is. :flower: Still got everything crossed for you, you've been so patient.

Nevergivingup, I have nothing but good feelings about this pregnancy for you! That's so great that they are getting you in for frequent scans. Good luck and keep us posted!!! :hugs:

Dangit for sleeping in! Lol

Never...no worries ok? Your scan on Monday will show that beautiful hb. Now sit down, relax and be pampered lol

Storked...if you feel you can wait...wait....but first thing Thursday TEST!!! Hehe

Garfie...yay for af leaving the building!!

Afm...hunger back with a vengeance. Slept until 1pm. Still burping lol I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. :) sinus pressure is pretty bad too so not sure what that is. When I did get up I had the worst case of cottonmouth haha

Sweetz, I slept in today too and I have no excuse! Had a terrible nightmare though, that OH died in a plane crash (where he was the pilot, lol), I was crying the whole dream though and could feel my face grimacing all night long! :( upsetting!

Things with me...CD 14 today...CM is feeling slippery and fertile, cervix is high...OH get HOME! (not till tomorrow...argh!)

Thanks Ladies my gosh, y'all just make me smile!! I'm SOO grteful for this thread and the Awesome Soon July/August BFP Group!!

Sweets, that def made my day, that was really funny!!! :haha: I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like I'm ab to die from hunger!! In the mornings I eat natural fruit but my body still feels like it's an to cave in and eat itself if I don't get anything else to eat.

Hopestruck: Wow, your DH def needs to find his way home, the fertie days are the most important days of their penis life!!!! I've had those horrible dreams too, mine was ab m/c and I too felt my face grimacing and frowning while I ad sleep. Those dreams I dread.

Luxlisbon, thanks ma'am, for encouraging me!!

Ps: I should've ask the OB for some sleeping medicine Bc sleeping at night is not happening where I live.

I hope I didn't wastemy money on a test. It is the Equate brand. I don't know if I should use it or one of my Dollar Tree ones. I wish I had digital already. I hate obsessing over lines. What do I do if I get a BFN? I am scared to pee :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->