March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Storked....don't stress girl! Hugs!!

Never... I scarfed down a grilled cheese and a bowl of spaghetti....piggy in the house rofl

I hope I didn't wastemy money on a test. It is the Equate brand. I don't know if I should use it or one of my Dollar Tree ones. I wish I had digital already. I hate obsessing over lines. What do I do if I get a BFN? I am scared to pee :o

Aw don't be scared to pee! Trust us we will help you obsess over the lines!

Storked - Agreed - don't be scared! The digitals are less reliable early on anyways. If you do get a negative, just try, try again. One way or the other, we will be here to support you!!

xox

I'll try not to be so stressed about this! Texted one of my sisters about it and she suggested that I wait 2 weeks after a period. 2 weeks?!
Thanks guys :)

I tested before period....and the longest I went was 3 weeks after missed period...but that was denial...my 1 st haha

Aww with my first I tested 3 days after my period. I didn't realize it hadn't come and though hmm I should test and low and behold it was positive! Oh the days of ttc but not stressing about it haha. The last time I got a positive 3 days before.

No matter the result (although I am soooo feeling this month is your month) we will be here for you!

I dunno, I think it depends on whether or not it will do you any good to test. I've always been one to test right away - around 10-12dpo. I've never had a chemical, though (just later M/Cs). I like to know whether or not I am because I want to get into the doctors ASAP to get my levels taken (and this next time around, to pick up my prescription). But, I usually try and use dollar store tests or internet cheapies so at least it's not too expensive. Although I always seem to end up spending a bunch "confirming" the pregnancies later on though...hmmm... :dohh:

Storked- aw don't be scared hun we're all here for you :hugs:

Good luck whenever you test:flower:

:hugs:

X

I've never had a chemical either. Just never got a BFP until I was nearly a week late. Hate feeling conflicted :?

If it helps you take a dollar test (if you have them) just to feed the need to test. You might be surprised!! It might even take some of the stress off.

I do have one...was actually going to purchase more but all the nearest stores are out. Guess everyone in the city is TTC too :)

So I just took an OPK... soooo close to positive! OH, get home!! I hope we don't miss it! :sad2:

EDIT: It got even darker after I took this. It's about the same as the control line now. Eep!

Attachments

• 2012-07-10 14.39.25.jpg
    2012-07-10 14.39.25.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
If you decide to test I would use that one. I have had that happen before thinking wth?!?! lol how can they be out but I found one dollar store that apparently has the jackpot of tests on the shelf!

I find the dollar stores around here are always out as well :haha:

hopestruck, catch that eggy! :happydance: WOOT!
bamagurl, I think I will use the Dollar one Sunday and the other for next Wednesday :)

Sweets you're not alone, I'm only 5wks and I gained freakn 8lbs:cry: what in the World did that come from? You talkn about piggy I'm scream COW over here.

Sorked: taking a HPt honestly shouldn't feel like this esp if you didn't test yet. taking hpt are easier for some than others but If you don't want to test ma'am than DON'T TEST!! If you want to wait then wait, you're doing this for you Not us, if you can't emotionally handle a BFN @ first then save your feelings and don't test.

Ps. I got a BFN @ first retested 4 days later Bc I just knew I was prego and got my BFP

hopestruck, catch that eggy! :happydance: WOOT!
bamagurl, I think I will use the Dollar one Sunday and the other for next Wednesday :)

That sounds like a wonderful idea! Like I said before you need to test when you are ready! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I am waiting :D
If I get AF I will have saved a test too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"