March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hopestruck, you need to rush him as soon as he steps through the door!!!!:happydance: Good luck!

Storked- I've always tested on the internet cheapies and dollar store tests. Both are very good. I've never tested on anything else.

Nevergivingup- So excited about your U/S! Everything sounds like it's going along perfect!!! Keep us posted on Monday's appt.

AFM- I feel like I am just getting an appetite. Not too many cravings.

Thank you!! He won't get back until tomorrow night around 11PM so it's going to be a long wait... hold on little eggy!! However, I have heard it's still good to DTD on O day as well as O+1. So fingers crossed we'll be OK :)

You'll be ok Hopestruck, I'm sure you'll catch that egg!!! Just hang in there!! When my DH use to come in late from wrk and I know the last thing on his mind was DTD, but I knew I was "O" and I knew I needed his little sperm men. So I'll have a midnight candle light bubble bath and dinner ready and I'll massage his whole body and and of course surprise him with much more...,but in the end he Is no longer tired but more Xcited and I finally get my little sperm men to meet the egg.

Never - I love it! Thats brilliant. I have to pick him up from the airport but Im going to have everything ready.... Hehe :)

Hi ladies. Just checking in to let you all know that AF arrived properly on Monday... :cry: after 6 full days of spotting. I hope it's a good period cause I felt weird after not having much bleeding following my chemical last month (it wasn't even half of a usual AF for me).

I'm going to sit out for a bit too cause it's getting tobe too much for me, but I'll be back at some stage and can't wait to see all your BFPs in the meantime.

:dust: and :hugs: all round. You're all in my prayers for healthy happy babies in 2013. xx

Hey ladies..I have done nothing today and I feel so lazy. I slept until 1...then went back to sleep at 4...didn't wake up until 10. Ugh...the time where I am awake, all I did was pee & eat lol.

Sweetz, sounds like a good day muahahaha!
Mummy, love ya and hope to hear from you often!

I just ate shredded cheese out of the bag. Now I feel sick. My back aches and my head feels like I'm being stabbed with a fork. UUUUGH

Oh yeah forgot about being gassy....but I'm sure I did that in my sleep too :blush:

Storked that all sounds promising!

I hope so :flower:
Hehe does farting in bed count if you are alone? Or if the other person is asleep? Hehe

Storked and sweetz: There ALWAYS seems to be a conversation about farting between you two everytime I check in! :)

Hopestruck: YAY for the approaching ovulation!! I'm at the same stage as you...this is the most exciting time of the month...just remember, it only takes 1 sperm to reach that eggie!

Beanie bump people: Hope all of those pregnant with their little beans are doing well and you are only having nice pregnancy symptoms :)

AFM: I'm getting slightly frustrated that my CBFM is showing my 4th day of only high fertility and not peak...I'm on CD15 and usually ovulate around now and I can't help but get frustrated because the longer it takes for my peak, the shorter my luteal phase, and that's not so good :( I'm alternating between watery and EWCM at the minute and I'm temping alongside it, but no temperature rise yet...I kind of want it to hurry up now, because both me and my DH are starting to get tired out from the BD'ing but still want to BD every day it says high fertility...I guess it'll be worth it when we catch that egg, but the chase feels like one big marathon right now!x

Mummy- thx for the well wishes. Whenever you decide to try, we are here for you. Sometimes it happens when you least expect (my 1st time happened when I was on vacation which was the month I DIDN'T use OPKs). Maybe taking a relaxed approach would be easier for the both of you. :flower:

LPK- I hope you get that "peak" soon. Are those things programmed to give you several days of "high fertility" readings?

Storked/Sweetz - You two look so ladylike on your avatars - ha little do people know Farting Females :haha:

Storked - So do you know when you are wanting to test yet - or are you still waiting a little longer, I can understand your nervousness but can commend your patience:flower:

LPK - How long are your cycles normally - do you have short ones/long ones - if your temps haven't shown a shift (and you are taking them at the same time every day) your monitor is right :cry: how many HIGHS have you had hun - and I don't think it is pre programmed to give so many HIGHS its just pre programmed to give you a PEAK PEAK HIGH then you stay low until it stops asking for sticks (so hold onto them and DON'T feed the greedy machine when you get your first PEAK):winkwink:

Mummy - Aw we'll miss you but understand totally where you are coming from :flower:

Hopestruck - :happydance: catch the eggy!

And for all you ladies with baby bumps hope you are all doing fine:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Bwahahahaha farts are something we gotta complain about somewhere ;)
Lpjkp, sorry you are tired of the baby dancing every night. I get it. And it makes TTC feel even more exhausting and never ending. Hope you get that high soon!
Oh and Garfie I'm waiting a bit longer to test for my own sanity. I'd rather see AF than a negative so I am avoiding :)

garfie: My cycles are usually around every 28-29 days and ovulation has been anything from 15-17 according to OPKs and temping...this is the 4th high I've had since CD12, and I'm taking my temperature at the same time each morning (Which seems to be either 36.16 or 36.26 whenever I test, which is pretty constant)...it's just slightly frustrating...I guess I'm just anxious to get my first peak! I've got a lot of creamy coloured EWCM today though and I've got all the other signs that I'm gearing up to ovulate, so it shouldn't be too long now I hope..I've used 10 sticks though now, so should I just use the other 10 even if it showed a peak tomorrow?x

Off to go and get my little doggies hair cut now...he's starting to look more like a kitchen mop instead of a dog :) Hope everyone's days are going well!xx

Hi ladies!!! Hopestruck, go get your man and tear him up!!!! Heehee, I always do when I "O"!! My DH always thought I did it for him, little did he know, it was only for the little sperm men!! Heehee!!

Mummy2One- We can Understand that, I know it gets depressing, but it's still a good thing that your 1st AF showed after m/c. We'll miss you and we'll be waiting for you to return as soon as AF leaves or when you're ready. GL ma'am and Thank You for making this thread SOO awesome!!

Lpjk: BD everyother day is smart, even though the OPK isnt showing what you want it to show still BD, you'll catch that egg that way and I agree with the previous message it only takes 1 sperm to get you pregnant, but at the same time you have to remember most of the die along the way. You have all the signs ma'am, just BD in the meantime, trust me I know how tiring BD is, I dreaded it but I couldn't show the DH that.

Lisalee, how are your Symptns: anything new with you?

Bamagurl: how are you ma'am? What's going on?

AFM: My M/S is now in the morning,noon,afternoon,evening and night!! I just vomited 3x's already and feel like more is on it's way if I move off this couch. My food options are getting scarce. This pregnancy is kicking my butt this time,I do blame most of it on my progesterone crinone gel!!

To all the other ladies: Thanks for staying in here, Bc we do want to hear everyone recieved their BFP!! And even if AF shows we're here until she leaves and beyond. Realistically we know everyone isn't going to get a BFP as easy as some, but we def don't want you to give up Bc we're def not giving up on you! We're here to encourage each other even when we don't get what we want. Ladies remember, HEAD UP CHIN UP,it's 12 months in a year don't let 1 month knockyou down!! We all can concieve Bc we all have Angel Babies, I have 2, and I still cry for them but I still have life in me so I will keep going until I get my rainbow baby!! GL LADIES, and I do have faith that you all will get your BFP soon :kiss:

Not much is going on with me. I am just waiting to O. Not much to tell really. I cannot believe I am about to say this but ready to be in the tww! haha how messed up does that sound ;)

@ BamaGurl that dosent sound messed up at all!!! We all love the 2WW, that's like the Big Da Duh Dummmm music being played Bc we know we may have our BFP!!! I hope you're BD everyother day up until your " O" just in case to get some Little Sperm men stored up!!

Ps: Have anyone ever looked at the video on YouTube where it shows the Sperm Journey? I love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->