March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Angel- Happy bday! I hope the rest of your day is better than the beginning. :)

Lux- I think it's a good idea NOT to symptom spot until you are very close to testing and have very obvious signs (like no PMS when you normally have it, boobs getting more sore instead of less sore, falling asleep super early every evening, etc).

Good luck to the both of u! Cant wait to hear of your BFP soon! :)

Hi Ladies!! And Thanks I hope they both stick too, I told my DH and he was sooo Xcited! He could not believe it! He just kept asking is this real and how did it happened?? I was like Really Babe!!? He is over the moon now, so he told me to Stay Positive and we're going to have faith that both of them will live!

Angelserenity: I'm sorry you feel like Crap, but you're having a lot of awesome symptns!!im def rooting that you will test a BFP soon. Sorry an your DH, I won't evn give my DH the chance to forget my B-Day bc I bug him soo much. I hope yours come around but they can be a bit crappy sometimes. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA'AM!! I hope you have a Great Day!!

STORKED: I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER AND YOU COME BK SOON!!

SHYIAH: I HOPE YOUR CYST WENT AWAY AND YOU COME BK, we miss ya!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Not too many cravings.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: 9 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: /SYMPTONS:/Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: Waiting to Test for the BFP/ DPO? /M.I.A :shrug:

BayBeeEm: "O" Occurred :sex: Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: AF showed / Left Us to take A Break from TTC :cry:

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW :coffee: /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Hopestruck: 1DPO: In 2WW :coffee: / Symptns:

Shyiah: 1 DPO:/ Found a Cyst on ovary M.I.A :shrug:

Angelserenity: 9DPO /2WW :coffee: /Test Date: July 20th/ Symptns: spotting like crazy, temp dip,
tender tingly boob, emotional, irritable, creamy CM.

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 2 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed /M.I.A

Afternoon Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for a while - I went out for a few drinks on Saturday and on Sunday I was really ill and also Monday :cry: maybe I'm getting to old to party:haha: But I'm back and feeling a lot better think it was more than just partying - maybe a touch of being under the weather:shrug:

Never - OMG twinnies how exciting - you don't do things by half girl:happydance: So glad hubby was excited and I'm sure it will all be fine for you, are they going to closely monitor you?:happydance: so excited, that will teach me to go MIA:winkwink:

Angel - :cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - hope your day has improved hun :flower:

Storked - Aw hun this bug has gotten a hold of you - hope you feel better soon :flower:

Lisalee - How are you feeling today :thumbup:

LuxLisbon - ME ME ME I'm British (waving her hand in the air):winkwink:

Sweetz - Hope you are okay today to and your symptoms are getting easier:thumbup:

I think I've nearly caught up, have a nice day ladies

:hugs:

X

Ah, yeah, of course you are Garfie! It even say's so on your little information bit on the side. :wacko:

Where are you up to in your cycle? Man, a two day hangover?? Keep drinking the water and sleep as much as possible.

Lisalee: thanks :hugs: How are you feeling? Have you had a check-up yet/got one booked?

Happy Birthday angelserenity! Hopefully your hubby will come around and make this a wonderful birthday for you!!!

Never - so happy for you honey!! :happydance: Sending a prayer your way for two sticky beans xo :dust:

Hi everybody else. I'm in foul form this morning :growlmad:. It's my birthday and I should be happy but DH and I have been fighting the past few days and he hasnt even acknowledged it never mind a card or present. I'm in bits...

9DPO and feeling rotten :cry:

Sorry, not very positive this morning, I'm sure I'll perk up as the day goes along :thumbup:

Awwww sorry to hear that Angel. Men are just like that. Don't puti it past him that he may have forgotten thus far but I have my fingers crossed for him remembering some time today. Happy birthday, my dear. Please accept my gift of positivity energy and God's good will in your life. Big, fat hugs!

Lux: I'm british too! Live in London (DH is in the army so we live in marriage quarters right round the corner from Buckingham palace), but originally from the West Midlands.

Never: That is AMAZING news!!!!!!!! You get two for the price of one AND, bonus, you only have to go through pregnancy the once to get two beautiful babies at the end of it! Fingers crossed for you!!x

Angel: Happy birthday!!! Sorry to hear about the problems you're having...men can kind of be morons sometimes (Mine is one of the worst for it, AND it's taken him 3 birthdays to FINALLY buy me a card...yes, just a card!), but hopefully he'll understand it's upsetting you and realise it's not the right way to stay on your good side!! x

Garfie/storked: Hope you're both ok and beginning to feel back to your normal selves after feeling ill/partying!

AFM: 2dpo and temps shot up again from the rise I had yesterday...usually by now my boobs are so sore I can hardly touch them but, strangely, they're hardly sore at all so far!! Can't wait to get this next week and a bit out of the way now...starting to remember how boring the tww is!x

A-ha! For some reason I thought you Australian, lpjpk :haha: I've no idea why. What a fantastic location you live in, neighbours with the Queen! Wow. I'm from Manchester but live in Switzerland.

Erm, :wacko::blush: Gal's I might have news. I started having crampy feelings so I took a test on the off-chance. My pee was concentrated as I had been out for the morning/part of afternoon. I got a :bfp:. It's faintish but definitely there. How crazy! I'm only 8/9 DPO (not sure which as I had positive OPK's for two consecutive days).

Please keep you fingers crossed for me that this was be the right one. :flower:

Lux - :happydance: I've got my fingers crossed, are you testing again in a few days time?(or er tomorrow:winkwink:)

Congrats hun

:hugs:

X

A-ha! For some reason I thought you Australian, lpjpk :haha: I've no idea why. What a fantastic location you live in, neighbours with the Queen! Wow. I'm from Manchester but live in Switzerland.

Erm, :wacko::blush: Gal's I might have news. I started having crampy feelings so I took a test on the off-chance. My pee was concentrated as I had been out for the morning/part of afternoon. I got a :bfp:. It's faintish but definitely there. How crazy! I'm only 8/9 DPO (not sure which as I had positive OPK's for two consecutive days).

Arrgghhh!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! No fingers crossed required, you're definitely preggo! :) Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!!!

Have you got a photo to put on?

Haha, not Australian, but I wish!! Weathers been awful lately...looks like another wet summer with no sun tan in sight!!

Sounds promising! How exciting! :happydance:

Thanks, guys! I will keep testing throughout the week and keep you updated. I don't have a picture, I don't even know how to get photo's onto the laptop *thick*, my husband does it for me. I will try and get pictures if this turns into something more. I'm pretty nervous right now. My period is not even due until Sunday!! :wacko:

Whoa, I'm away for a couple hours and look what happens...LUX!!!! Congratulations!!! In my world, a positive is a positive. I have always tended to test early because my gut has told me when I'm preggo... So be confident in those feelings, and of course in the line!! Yahoo!!! :happydance: and yes, let's get a pic up here!!

Angelserenity - so sorry you are having a crummy birthday! I've been there, and it's a rotten feeling. I'm sure you DH has got something special planned for your day. If not, know that we are here sending you all the positive and happy birthday wishes in the world, not to mention lots of :dust:

Not much going on with me. 5dpo now. Breasts slightly tender but not enough t mean anything. Its too early anyway. I'm going to have such a hard time holding out on testing! I think I am going to try this Sunday at 10dpo, mainly cuz OH and I can do it together (well, and the fact that I have zero patience). 2 of my 3 pregnancies I've had positive at 10dpo, the other I had a positive at 11dpo. We shall see!

Oh, I am so excited for all the testing that's coming up soon in this thread. Let get some more BFPs in here!! :kiss:

Happy b'day angel!

Congrats Lux!! Yay!

Afm...gassy as all get go....ugh...feel out though.

LuxLisbon33, Tooo freakin awesome. That's more than a might, that my friends, i indeed good news. Yaaaaay. My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you!

Hey Lux, I'm shattered! My 20month old woke at 4am this morning for an hour but I'm usually pretty good coping with that. I did have to travel about 200 miles today for a meeting so I'm just putting it down to a busy day. Still emotional (can you tell by my earlier post lol:wacko::haha:), a bit crampy and have a bit of backache. Boobs still tender and seem to be filling and temps still high but I think I'm like this on a normal cycle too.

How are you feeling?

Thanks for the birthday wishes all :hugs::hugs:. My day kinda picked up a bit, DH went out this morning to buy a card and he gave it to me and a present he had bought at the weekend, a lovely bracelet. There weren't many words exchanged but I was very humble and said thanks, but we've barely talked since. He is such a child sometimes and I don't have the energy today to deal with it as I'm so tired. It's a long story but basically his nose is out of joint as our son is at the clingy mummy stage and has been rejecting him a bit. He has subsequently lost his temper a few times in front of our toddler, swearing and slamming doors and I went off on him when Kyan went to bed and said it wasnt on. He has been huffing ever since :growlmad:. It's like having two children in the house ffs. Atleast he spent today with our son to try and build a better bond.

Happy Birthday AngelSerenity! :flower: That sucks that your husband is behaving like that, is there anyway he might be planning something for later in the day? It's still early. I hope you guys work it out. It's my husbands birthday tomorrow and thinking about behaving like that to him is horrible. It should be a day of pampering for you. :hugs:

Hey, I am also 8/9 DPO, how are you feeling? I'm not doing the symptom spotting thing as it does my head in, I did everything I needed to do BD-wise, nutrition and vitamin wise, it's all up to our bodies now! :thumbup:

I think we are the only British people on this thread too.

Never - so happy for you honey!! :happydance: Sending a prayer your way for two sticky beans xo :dust:

Hi everybody else. I'm in foul form this morning :growlmad:. It's my birthday and I should be happy but DH and I have been fighting the past few days and he hasnt even acknowledged it never mind a card or present. I'm in bits...

9DPO and feeling rotten :cry:

Sorry, not very positive this morning, I'm sure I'll perk up as the day goes along :thumbup:

Awwww sorry to hear that Angel. Men are just like that. Don't puti it past him that he may have forgotten thus far but I have my fingers crossed for him remembering some time today. Happy birthday, my dear. Please accept my gift of positivity energy and God's good will in your life. Big, fat hugs!

THANK YOU :hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance:Lux, fingers crossed for you babes! Get testing again in the morning xoxo

Lux- CONGRATS!!!!! That is fantastic news! A faint positive is still a positive! Looking forward to hearing your pregnancy symptoms! :dance:

Garfie, Never, & Lux- I am doing OK today. Not fantastic but not completely crummy. I had a little MS and threw up water 1st thing this morning! After that I felt better for a while and then started going in and out of nausea- nothing unbearable tho. Still have increased CM and very sore boobs. I also get tired early in the evening. I have my 2nd U/S this Friday. Sooo excited! Not nervous like the last time. Trying to remain positive.

LPJ- The non-sore boobs was really my 1st clue that something was different both times I got pregnant (MC and this time). I tried not to read too much into it, but it was definitely a symptom. I tested around 9/10 dpo and got a faint BFP just like Lux. So I can definitely say it sounds promising.:thumbup:

Storked- I hope you feel better soon. :flower:

Lisalee, let me get this straight - you normally have sore boobs before AF but when you were preg they weren't sore? Is that right?

So sorry the MS monster has got you. As always, great sign tho. Very excited for your U/S on Friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->