March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Lisalee, let me get this straight - you normally have sore boobs before AF but when you were preg they weren't sore? Is that right?

So sorry the MS monster has got you. As always, great sign tho. Very excited for your U/S on Friday!!

Yep! Normally, I would get sore boobs about 1-2 days after ovulation. They would stay sore until the day before my period came. However, both times I got pregnant, I didn't get sore boobs until around 9-10 dpo or close to my period being due. Sorry, I didn't keep track of exactly WHEN they got sore but I know it was much later than usual.

Lisalee - so interesting! Thanks for sharing. I used to get sore bbs all the time. over the past year they've gotten so they no longer really get tender, the only times they really get sore now is when Im pg. Our bodies are such confusing things! :wacko:

Thanks so much, gals. Just took another test with FMU, yep, still positive so I wasn't dreaming yesterday. My symptoms can all be attributed to other things and it's really really early but I have insomnia and wake much early than usual (for the last few days) and I have headaches.

No sore breasts which usually for me appear a day or two before my period (so not unusual at all that I wouldn't have sore boobs at this point). Plus I had period type cramping yesterday.

My period is due on Sunday so can we wait until Monday before updating the header of the thread with another BFP? *superstitious*

Lisalee: Your symptoms sound good to me, nothing like a reassuring vomit in the morning to make the preggo feel better!

AngelSerenity: Sounds difficult with your partner, your little one is still a baby and it is natural for him to have preferences for different parents at different times. He is not doing it to be spiteful! Hope you can make your HB see that.

Thanks again for your nice comments and I am sure it is coming for all of us over the next few weeks. This thread has a fantastic success rate! :hugs:

Lisalee: that would be great if it turned out to be a pg symptom for me,but im going to try and not get my hopes up and instead put it down to my hormones not being so haywire anymore!

AFM: I've just woken up feeling SO annoyed and angry! I had such a realistic dream lasting all night last night of me poas and getting a bfp...i really believed it happened until I woke up and realised my head has been playing cruel games with me!
Still not much too note at 3dpo apart from constipation for the last 2 days...still no sore boobs (not normal for me but like I said,probably hormones settling down) and not really any cramping that I usually get after ovulation...all in all,pretty symptomless!x

Hopestruck- Our bodies are definitely confusing sometimes! I hear that sometimes, people's PMS changes over time.

LPJ- We'll try not to symptom spot too early. We'll wait til at leat 8 dpo. ;) But I still think the boob thing is a good sign.:thumbup:

Hopestruck- Our bodies are definitely confusing sometimes! I hear that sometimes, people's PMS changes over time.

LPJ- We'll try not to symptom spot too early. We'll wait til at leat 8 dpo. ;) But I still think the boob thing is a good sign.:thumbup:

Haha, 8dpo it is!! I'll have to try and keep myself busy over the next few days!!!!

Hi ladies! :wave:

Just dropping in to say hello and let you know I've been stalking you all ... =)

SO EXCITING NEVERGIVINGUP about your wonderful news of twin bubbies!! Praying hard that they are both sticky (maybe they'll hang onto each other in there), and I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy :flower:

And to you too Lux - so very exciting about your BFP! I know it's early days, and I would be nervous too, but you know what, when it's the bub you're meant to meet in there, you'll get to meet them. Have faith lovely that everything will be according to God's amazing plan. Praying for a sticky bean for you! xx

AFM - gearing up for O this weekend with any luck. AF has left the building (feels awesome to have her GONE! after almost a full week of spotting before she arrived properly). Just trying to get in as much BDing over the next week now as we can to cover our bases, and fingers crossed me being sick with a throat/chest infection doesn't ruin our chances. I'm feeling like I'm in a much better place with it all now, and like whenever it will be... it will be! The right little person to join our family hasn't been up 'for grabs' just yet. =)

So I may not post much, but I'm lurking and praying, and excited for all the bubs that are already on their way, and excited to see heaps more BFPs over the coming weeks.
:dust: and :hugs: for all you lovely ladies. xx

Mummy- Glad that AF has left the building. Now you can move on to your fun week! ;):thumbup:

Hi Ladies: Mummy 2 One: I'm soooo glad you're Still lingering around!!! I really wish you'd come bk but I'll just settle for you lurking knowing you're still around.Yayyy for "O" it came sooo quickly,so let the BD commence bc I'm rooting that you def get that BFP this time. Miss ya lady!! And Thanks for the wonderful comment, I loved it!!

STORKED: Hope you're Ok, are you coming bk?!

Lpjkp: Thanks ma'am for the sweet comments, but yes ma'am my OB is keeping a real good eye on me this pregnancy bc of my history. So I'm going bk next Thurs. for another U/S. All these appts. are making these days go really slow!

LuxLisbon: Congrats ma'am!! That is sooo exciting!! I know it's real but if you're the Superstitious type then you don't have to worry ab your name going up on the BFP list.

Sweetz: Why are you sad and saying you're out?

AFM: everything is still the same, nothing to report. But ladies the 2WW seems like forever so what we women do to pass time is pay attention to our symptns. Evn if AF comes it still gave us something to do while waiting forever to test. It keeps our mind positive and joyous.

LuxLisbon~ That is wonderful! Congrats again! So excited for you :)

Never~ I still cannot get over your twin news! So excited for you! My cousin just had twins yesterday and they are just adorable. She had a boy and a girl! I also have twin brothers and they are just the most fun ever!!!!! :wohoo:

Storked~ Hurry back :( Hope everything is well with you!

Sweetz~ Why do you think your out?!?!?!

AFM~ No symptom spotting here because all of the symptoms I swear I have turn out being af symptoms haha so none of that this month. Still feeling scary calm and peaceful about it all. I guess I am just accepting it will happen when it happens! Which is making this tww a lot more enjoyable then the past few, if that is even possible to enjoy the tww haha!

Thanks Bamagurl!!! I'm still so excited and nervous and anxious at the same time. Wow, Twins def run through your family, they say it skips a generation thing but I don't know you may be the next!!

AFM: Vomitting has commenced again. I'm starting to think the babies are on a Vomitting schedule here...making me vomit 4x's every other Morning. I think I should call my OB.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Not too many cravings.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: 8/9 DPO/ 2WW :wink: /SYMPTONS:/Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: Waiting to Test for the BFP/ DPO? /M.I.A :shrug:

BayBeeEm: "O" Occurred :sex: Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: AF Gone :sex: / Left Us to take A Break from TTC :cry:

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW :coffee: /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Hopestruck: 1DPO: In 2WW :coffee: / Symptns:

Shyiah: 1 DPO:/ Found a Cyst on ovary M.I.A :nope:

Angelserenity: 9DPO /2WW :coffee: /Test Date: July 20th/ Symptns: spotting like crazy, temp dip,
tender tingly boob, emotional, irritable, creamy CM.

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 2 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed /M.I.A :shrug:

Okay not sure if this coincidental or true symptoms but I am having a recurrent upset stomach and thus regular visits to the potty. TMI but we have no secrets here!

Okay not sure if this coincidental or true symptoms but I am having a recurrent upset stomach and thus regular visits to the potty. TMI but we have no secrets here!

Ouch!! That doesn't sound pleasant at all, and I hope it improves for you! If it makes you feel any better, I'm just as uncomfortable the other end feeling all bloated and constipated...just a good old usual post-ovulation symptom I get...though I'd rather actually be 6 months pregnant rather than looking like it and knowing my stomach is just bloated!x

BaybeeEm, that was actually a big sign for me in my first and second pregnancies. I remember distinctly being overly regular, KWIM? Lol. Not very pleasant. It's those hormones! At this stage I'd take it as a good sign and keep those fingers crossed.

Where are our girls Storked and Sweetz??? Girls, come back!! Just let us know how you are doing, please :flow:

Well this morning I had a huuuuge drop in my temp. I woke up about an hour earlier than usual (so i took my temp, then couldnt get back to sleep), and my thermometer was doing some weird things, so to be honest im a little distrustful of it (thinking it might be low battery). BUT, even if it was low because i woke up early, it would still be a dip if i adjusted it. Does that make sense? Is it too early for an implantation dip? I've never had one before.

Never~ My mom has twins, her sister has twins, her cousin has twins, my cousin on my dad's side has twins haha. I actually looked it up and if they are fraternal twins it is due to hyper active ovaries gene that release two eggs, if you were to have boys and then they had girls and their daughters had twins it would appear to skip a generation even though it really doesn't because boys don't produce eggs they just pass the gene to their daughter if it makes sense haha. I googled it because my husband is afraid that is what is going to happen, but I would LOVE it haha.

BayBeeEM~ that could be an early sign! I have known a lot of people who have had experienced that before getting their :bfp: fingers crossed for you!!!

Hopestruck~ I don't really know much about implantation temps or anything, but fingers crossed for you!!!! :)

Ouch!! That doesn't sound pleasant at all, and I hope it improves for you! If it makes you feel any better, I'm just as uncomfortable the other end feeling all bloated and constipated...just a good old usual post-ovulation symptom I get...though I'd rather actually be 6 months pregnant rather than looking like it and knowing my stomach is just bloated!x

Oh bloating! You know, as of three years ago, I didn't even know what it felt like to be bloated. Now its just as you've described it. I have it often but I havent identified what part of my cycle its connected to. A day in the life of women.

Hey girls...was up at 4amwith horrible cramping and diarrhea almost vomiting while (eh hem) going. Got bad chills as well. Was still feeling kind off when I got up so I have an appointment at 3:40 with OB/GYN. They want to make sure all is well as last time I miscarried the same thing happened. This time it isn't as severe, but they rather be cautious. To make things worse, DH and I got Ina fight this am. Sometimes he can be so damn selfish...

Prayers would be appreciated at this point.

Thanks ladies, I remain hopeful that a BFP is but a few weeks away. I hope to have more symptoms to add in the coming days!

As per the twins talk,I hope it finds it way to me. Not sure I have the hyperactive ovaries but hey, wishful thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->