March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hey girls...was up at 4amwith horrible cramping and diarrhea almost vomiting while (eh hem) going. Got bad chills as well. Was still feeling kind off when I got up so I have an appointment at 3:40 with OB/GYN. They want to make sure all is well as last time I miscarried the same thing happened. This time it isn't as severe, but they rather be cautious. To make things worse, DH and I got Ina fight this am. Sometimes he can be so damn selfish...

Prayers would be appreciated at this point.

Sweetz, that CANNOT and will NOT be your portion. I am praying for you. Keep us posted.

Oh Sweeytz, I am so sorry you are going through this! It must be very scary for you. I am sending all my best thoights and prayers your way.

:hugs: :flow:

Sweetz~ Prayers sent your way! Please let us know how the apt goes!

Oh & if it is identical twins means that 2 of hubs swimmers made it to one egg so it could happen!!!!! :)

Sweetz: Positive thoughts sent your way!!! You will be ok, I just know it...I bet you have a right naughty little bean in there letting it's presence well and truly known!!!! Please let us know how it goes x

Hopestruck: Temps do weird and wonderful things...I don't know much about implantation dips apart from that I've seen people have them 5dpo-7dpo (Most common dpo), but it's equally likely that there's no implantation dip...I never had anything on the month I got pregnant apart from high/low temps that were still above my coverline...I think, as long as it's above coverline, there's every chance!

Thoughts are with Storked and hope she's doing ok!

As for the whole twins thing, send some my way!! I think it would be amazing to get this whole stress of TTC out of the way in one go! :) x

Lp - Well I must be the exception my temp dropped well below the coverline and I thought I was out 10DPO:cry: then at 11DPO it shot right up:happydance: sadly I m/c 9w 3d - hopefully my body will get back to normal soon, I'm not the best at trying the relaxed approach back to my CBFM next month (whenever that will be:haha:)

Storked - Where are you hun, hope you are okay:flower:

Never - I bet you're still in shock aren't you twinnies, so glad they are keeping an extra eye on you so sorry for the vomiting - that has been something I have been lucky to avoid every time.:hugs:

Bama - Wow what a lot of twins you have in your family - my mum's mum had twins a boy and a girl - everyone says I'll have twins but so far all singletons:flower:

Baybee - :happydance: loving your positiveness, I could do with some PMA today just getting a bit down about by cycle - thought it would have sorted its act out by now after the quick rebound it gave me:cry:

Hope- Let's all hope it was an implantation dip for you - how wonderful would that be :thumbup:

Sweetz - Still in my thoughts hun :flower:

:hugs:

X

Lp - Well I must be the exception my temp dropped well below the coverline and I thought I was out 10DPO:cry: then at 11DPO it shot right up:happydance: sadly I m/c 9w 3d - hopefully my body will get back to normal soon, I'm not the best at trying the relaxed approach back to my CBFM next month (whenever that will be:haha:)

Shows how much I know :) Temperature dips or no temperature dips, I'm sure you'll be getting that BFP Hope!

Garfie: I hope everything straightens out for you soon and, if neither of us get our :bfp: this month, we can be CBFM buddies and catch that little slippery egg next time!! Though I'm sure we won't need that, because this thread is about positivity and we WILL be getting those BFPs soon :happydance:

As for twins in my family, my nan is an identical twin and my Auntie has non-identical twin son/daughter, both on my mom's side...after my m/c, my mom was the first to say "ooohh, I bet it was twins...you're going to be the one that has twins in the family!"...I was like "Mom, don't you think I need to actually have a kid first?!":wacko:

Hey girls just popping in...

Sweetz, prayers coming your way honey. I'm hoping it's just one of those more annoying pregnancy symptoms xoxo

Hi ladies! Sweetz: Thanks for checking in we were worried about you, I'm sure that the little bean is just making sure you know that he/she is in there. Keep Us Updated.

Garfie: your body is going to be back to normal in no time.

Lpjkp: I'm def sending twins dust your way!!Although it seems like you have an advantage to it, my family is the same, they love trying to throw twins on someone bc my grandma sister was a twin, don't know how that worked out on me :shrug: I'm like you, let me get to full term first!

Bamagurl: Wow you have a lot of twins in your family so Im sure you're bound to have some. I read up on it also it was quite interesting, bc it was saying you can make yourself concieve twins, and I was like wow really. But I see you're def on top of it. I really hope the twins fall in your baby bag!

AFM: Well like I said everyday and second in first trimester feels like an eternity. So today after throwing up and going to get me something to eat, I had a bleeding session, it flowed unto my underwear like a cycle, it was only lasted 1 minute then it stopped and hadn't returned, my Nurse called me and told me that that sometimes happen in pregnancy and to not worry. If it start bleeding like a cyce just to call the office bk but they're taking all the precautions right now and just have to wait it out, but hopefully it's nothing wrong. So she told me to rest and relax and no intercourse. So ladies here we go again, I have faith that this pregnancy I will get to the end of my journey. Praying constantly for a different result.

Prayers for you Never! I just know these babies are your sticky beans!

Thanks! I would be super happy with one baby right now I would probably fall out if I was blessed with 2! My hubby would probably pass out! haha

Never: take their advice and have a good old rest...ive read so much about bleeding during the 1st trimester and that its mostly because the cervix is just mega sensitive with lots more blood supply to it!! Baby bean is still snug in there all comfy and warm!xx

Never prayers and sticky :dust: coming your way. I'm sure you know it is very common so please take comfort. I've bled in every pregnancy including the one which resulted in DS. My SIL has bled heavily throughout the first trimester periodically (like normal period flow) and has 2 healthy children. I was told it can be from a sensitive cervix to a small errosion from hormones or the cervix starting to stretch.

Thinking of you xo

OH, Never I am so sorry to hear you are having some bleeding as well! I agree with Bama, I just have SUCH a good feeling about your little twinnies, and I know they are sticking good!! Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way xoxox

Never - Thinking of you hun I'm sure your little twinnies will be fine we are all rooting for you and your little ones :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hi Ladies! Thanks sooooooo much ladies for the advice and words of encouragement,they are surely appreciated and DEF NEEDED!! Thanks soo much, I'm trying to lean on Faith here and pray constantly that everything will be ok. Bc this isn't my first bleeding session; I had clotted earlier in but my betas still went up and my little beans heart still had beated. So Praying praying praying. Thanks Ladies

Right now: the bleeding hadnt came bk, Thank God. I just want to wake up one morning and be 15 wks!!

15 weeks will be here before you know it! Praying for strength & peace until then :hugs:

Oh never! My prayers with you sweety!!

AFM: docs are not too concerned about the bout this am. They did schedule an u/s tomorrow for my sanity. They said since I'm mobile and no other bouts of bathroom sprints that I most likely ate something that didn't agree with me. Doc did however give me a lovely prescription with plenty of refills for some Zofran. Lol! He said feel free to take them as candy as he said my diet...not so good haha what? Chicken, BBQ lays chips, juice and ginger snaps aren't good enough hehe

That is great news sweetz! As long as they are not concerned! Will keep the prayers coming though! :)

And what is so wrong with that diet haha

Lol I thought it was a pretty good diet....Dr. Tardis thought otherwise haha!

haha, aww... So relieved to hear that Sweetz. That's good they're getting you in for an Emerg U/S. I know in my town it can be really hard to get in in less than 3 weeks :/

Have you tried smoothies? I found in my first pregnancy when I was feeling really sick they helped. Made them creamy with banana, berries, ice and yogurt.

So can I share some fun news with you ladies? OH and I have been talking about getting a second dog! We have wanted one for a while, but this summer was so crazy we were waiting until things settled down. We came across an ad for some puppies born at a local farm... and haven't stopped thinking about them since! We're planning to go take a look this weekend. They are a mix between a golden retriever and duck tolling retriever (basically looks like a small golden).

Sooooo cute.... They are 5 weeks old now, ready to go in about 3-4 weeks.

Attachments

• 270482_0903IXR9JlaR96OD.jpg
    270482_0903IXR9JlaR96OD.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 270482_09239O6uIS3qinLP.jpg
    270482_09239O6uIS3qinLP.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics