March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi everyone! I have no idea how much I missed but I will eventually go back and catch up on this and all my other threads!
Sorry I have been gone so long- turns out I had a severe kidney infection. One that left me with a heart murmur which I have to go get checked out in a few weeks. Last night was day 3 of my antibiotics and the first night without a fever so hooray!
I have to go back to the doctor again tomorrow and will ask how soon after these meds I can start trying again.
Love and missed you guys :kiss:

Oh My Gosh! Storked so sorry to hear that! Hope it all clears up soon!

Storked - aw hun hope you are feeling better soon:flower:

:hugs:

X

Storked, glad to see you're back on the mend. :flower:

Hopestruck, looking forward to seeing your chart over the next few days, GL!

Bamagirl and lpjkp, you're posts gave me a giggle lol. Go for it Bama!

Garfie, :hugs: I hope things start moving for you soon.

AFM... I'm extremely nervous as of today :wacko:. I'm on 11DPO and although there was no temperature dip this morning I've had a very small amount of bright red spotting, like the IB type not menstrual flow type :shhh:. There was a minute amount when I wiped this morning with quite a bit of watery CM so I had a wee dig about a couple of hours later and sure enough a very small amount of the bright red stuff was found. I've been a bit crampy and all over the place and I am oh so scared to even think down that road yet. My cycles vary between 28-35 days so I will be officially late on Sunday going on the 28 day length. I got a BFN yesterday so I'm going to try and leave it until Sunday to test to let HCG levels rise if it is indeed an IB. It's maybe just my AF gearing up early :cry:.

Flip, now how do I distract myself for the next few days???? :headspin:

Oh no Storked sweety!! I'm glad you are getting better!

Never awesome on no ore bleeding! Yippee!! :happydance:

As for food, I got told to stay away from anything that has been sitting out, bread sticks, per-made salads, buffet restaurants lol

So tired right now can't remember the other posts...I will look again after I take anap rofl. Hope everyone is doing well. AFM-had u/s today. All is beautiful! Saw the heartbeat. 122 bpm. :happydance: doc said only concern is a 1/2 centimeter clot by the placenta. He said it shouldn't cause any problems and he has seen some women with them 10x the size of mine and they had healthy pregnancies. He did say no sex, heavy lifting, and to take it very easy until I'm past the "danger zone" aka 14 weeks. My u/s tech was really sweet too. She gave me 3 pictures and put "happy birthday" on one of them. Such a sweet lady! She says "I don't normally do that, but I saw in your file that you mc and were having trouble conceiving so I wanted to make it special" helps having sweet people taking care of me. :)

Aww that is wonderful! It does help when sweet people do little things like that! Go take ya a nap :)

Yeah Sweetz!!!! Another hurdle over, hope you can have a good rest now xo

Never... good news about the bleeding stopping, I hope it stays that way and you can relax a bit x

Storked: Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear about that horrid kidney infection :( Hope you're back up and running in no time!

Angel: Fx'd cross that that was lovely IB and that you get that longed-for BFP in a couple of days! We're definitely overdue another BFP!

Sweetz: Woohoo! for your U/S!! Glad to hear that little bouncing bean is beating away happily in there!! Just take doctor's orders and you'll be just fine...the next few weeks will whizz by and you'll be way past that 14 week mark before you know it!

Hey everyone been very busy working on getting that egg all my opk looked neg but I still :sex: everyother day so we shall see. I plan to test around the 25th anyone else plan on testing around then?

Never- it's wonderful that your bleeding has stopped. Now just try to take it easy as much as your can. I know drinking all that water is hard. 64 ounces is hard enough. Did she say why you needed so much? I started off good with water, but recently, only been drinking 5-6 cups a day of liquids.

Sweetz- really great news about your ultrasound!!! :happydance:

Storked- Glad you found out what was wrong. Hope you will recover soon.

Lux- How are you feeling today?

Hi Garfie, Bamagirl, Hopestruck, LPJ, BaybeeEm, Mummy, Mojojo, and everyone else! (can't remember all names)

Hey everyone been very busy working on getting that egg all my opk looked neg but I still :sex: everyother day so we shall see. I plan to test around the 25th anyone else plan on testing around then?

I will test on the 25th and I believe we have a few others testing on the 24th.

Welcome back, Storked. I'm surprised, that you're suprised that you were missed!

Lots of people active on our thread ... LOVE it!!!!

I just took the LONGEST nap ever...and I feel GREAT!! (but now I'm starving haha) Thanks for all the kind words yall. I appreciate it. Seeing that little heart flutter put me at ease a little bc my last angel, we never saw it.

IMG_20120719_121042.jpg

I just took the LONGEST nap ever...and I feel GREAT!! (but now I'm starving haha) Thanks for all the kind words yall. I appreciate it. Seeing that little heart flutter put me at ease a little bc my last angel, we never saw it.

Oh Sweetz, this is awesome. I'm so happy for you and I am glad that things are looking good for your little one. I can't wait to see his/her development. Woo hoo for baby!

mojojo: I will be testing around the 25th, though I'd love to have the willpower to wait until AF hasn't arrived first...Ahh, who am I kidding? I soo ordered 30 internet cheapies to tide me over and I intend to use them!

Hi Ladies!! Storked I'm sorry to hear about your kidney infection and the heart murmur. I'm glad that the fever has died downand I do hope you get better soon Bc we def need you back with us. Until then rest ma'am!

Bamagurl: I'm probaly late but I wanted to let you know that I had that same thing happened to me after I thought I " O", so I BD just Bc I had extra cm and No show of AF and I ended of prego. So go for it!!!

Sweetz: I'm sooo happy that you saw a HB!!! I know that had to be exciting!!! My on told me the same thing, No Sex, no heavy lifting and to relax. So my fX for all of us!! Just try to relax ma'am.I wish my U/S lady was nice she dosent say a word the whole time, it's dead silence unless I ask a question. Hey my little bean HB was 122 too how cool is that!!

Garfie: don't worry ma'am ab that chart, just take it one day at a time, you'll get that BFP in no time. Are you using OPK's?

Lisalee: ever since I'm prego now, I don't want to drink water anymore. I have no idea why 100oz, I barely can get to 64 oz so I won't b making that goal. I need for you to drink more ma'am, 5-6 cups is def not good. We're going to do better!

P.s we have alot of Testers coming!!

AFM: well Thankfully the bleeding still hadn't returned and I'm notlooking for it either. M/S has ceased today, I found out that I have to eat small meals and apples or I'll feel as though I'm starving. My DH is coming home today so I'm cooking a big meal today and I'm SOO ready to see him. I have my next U/S this coming Wed. and I will be 8wks and 5 wks away from being in safe zone since I m/c at 12wks first time. so Please Lord let me see both my beans HB flickering away!

Hi ladies!!

Oh Storked, I am so sorry you have had such a rough go! :hugs: That's terrible and definitely helps to explain why you were feeling so awful. I hope you rest up lots and have a speedy recovery!!

Sweetz, SO happy to hear that you have a heartbeat and that all is perfect! That tech sounded SUPER sweet. YAY. I can only imagine what a relief it must have felt like. So so glad for you.

Never - SO happy for you TOO that all is well and no problems despite the bleeding. And YAY that your DH is coming home! woo hoo :) Relax, take it easy, and enjoy yourself...the safe zone will be here before you know it, and i KNOW these are going to be your sticky, healthy, perfect babies!

Garfie, thanks so much for the encouragement on the chart! :happydance: I'm feelin' it!! :) Looking forward to seeing what this cycle has in store for you!!

AngelSerenity, where are you at today? Any more news on the spotting/testing front? Sending lots of :dust: your way!!

Mojo - I'll be testing *formally* (event tho Ive been thoughtlessly using my dollar store tests fairly frequently...lol) on the 24th.

Hi to Lisalee, Bamagurl, BaybeeEm, lpjkp and Mummy_2_One (and anyone else I may have missed)! Hope you are all doing splendidly!

AFM, temps still high this morning, woke up 45 mins early...argh...not sleeping well. That is an early preg sign for me, but it also tends to happen more often in the luteal phase...i always feel too darn hot, haha. Testing with my first real test (Clearblue Plus) on Sunday at 10dpo! :) I know some people hate Clearblue, but in my last pregnancy it gave me a clear positive well before First Response. So I'm a fan :)

Thanks Hopestruck!!! The waking up early and barely sleeping was def my case b4 testing. And i agree with you, whatever I got a BFP with last time I'm was use the sane thing again. I always use Dollar general $1.00 test and they always worked for me. Wouldn't spend anymore money on anything else unless I got s BFP and I know I'm prego!!

I forgot to speak to the other ladies so I Hope everyone is doing well and having a great day!!

Oh I meant to ask, where's our girl Lux? Lux, are you out there? Any updates? xx

Evening ladies, well evening here in the UK :winkwink:!

Sweetz, what a fab scan and US you have, can you send her over here please? I hope you're feeling a little better?

Never, enjoy your weekend with the DH, and remember the doctor's orders! :winkwink:

Hopestruck, not long to go now until testing, fingers crossed for you xo

Nothing much new here girls, my body is either working its way up to the strangest AF or something is going on but I don't even want to contemplate that yet. In saying that I did an IC this morning but got a BFN at 12DPO. For some reason I'm not worried or that disappointed as I got a bit more watery discharge with a very minute bit of bright red blood again today. When I scooped up in there this evening :blush: I found a couple more small spots of fresh blood, again not like menstrual flow. So if it's implantation I'm thinking it could still be a bit early to show up on a test? Just seems weird if it's AF it hasnt got heavier yet, I never spot beforehand. If it's AF hurry the feck up please as I want some answers!!! I going to try and hold out until Sunday before testing again :wacko:, due Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->