March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi everyone!

So I just got back from my U/S and everything is on track. Heard the heart beating at 169 bpm! They finally dated me at what I think I am- 7w5d. So for now, I'm just gonna take it easy and not stress. Already looking forward to the 2nd trimester tho! :happydance:

Can't wait for our new set of BFP to roll in over the weekend! :)

Thanks for all the well wishing guys- sending happy thoughts to everyone!
My husband submitted his resume to the Bangkok location of his company and we hope to relocate. Praying hard for it. In the meantime, doc told me that if we are going on a trip to Thailand in April then I cannot get pregnant until I get back. Me and my husband haven't decided what to do yet. We really want to go and we really want kids so relocation would be the best of both worlds.

AngelSerenity: NO MORE TESTING FOR YOU MA'AM!!! I def hope that spotting was IB! Only you know your body so I'm def rooting for a BFP Sun. And you may just want AF to show so you can know what's going on BUT IM YELLING AF DON'T SHOW!! O yea, I'm def following the docs orders, I'm Walkin around the house in my pajamas and my hair pulled up so no ones getting worked up over here!

LisaLee: That is awesome!!! Wow your little bean HB looks great!!! You and I are 2 days apart!! Can't wait to enter 2nd trimester with you!

Stork: I'm just SOO happy you're bk with us and you're feeling better,still relax though. That has to be very exciting Thailand!!! I only dream of leaving U.S to go to another country....just for a little while of course. You n DH def have alot of great things going on but I think it's whatever you and DH decide to do based on TTC. If y'all happen to get prego how exciting that would be but it's totally up to you two,but right now you should be relaxing and trying to get better!!

AFM: ugghh DH stopped at Wal-Mart first! Hurry up and come home!! I only get to see him Fri. night thru early Mon. morning!

So I was helping DH out today as we are exhibitors in a fair this weekend....OMG I think I got too much hot sun...I fell asleep on the way home and have had a screaming headache ever since. I ate a donut which helped some, but I think I let my sugar drop too much and I have an neverending thirst....any ideas???

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in not too much to tell really except apparently my hormones are crazy! My face is breaking out so bad which kinda bums me out because ever since my d&c before af comes I break out and my back hurts so.... not counting myself out just yet but....

Lol thanks never. I had a temp dip this morning so didn't even bother testing. AF maybe on her way, though I scooped and there wad only a tiny bit bright fresh blood again, again not like menstrual flow. Going to try and be brave and wait till Monday if AF doesn't appear. Will keep you all posted x

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry Sweetz ab your headache. I was going thru the same thing last might, my head wad just thumping so hard I thought my DH could hear it, but I don't want to take any medicine this pregnancy(except my progesterone)so I just slept it off.Hope you feel better today!!

BamaGurl: def don't count yourself out, I was just like you this pregnancy. I just knew my AF was coming Bc my face always breaks out b4 AF shows too. So I knew she was on her way, but I guess they were right when they said every pregnancy is different Bc I was prego with a face full of pi
Pimples!! Hang in there, I'm always rooting for ya!!

AngelSerenity: I'm still rooting for ya!! Like you said just give it until Monday. I wonder what that spotting is about. Hang in there.

AFM:Nothing to report over here except an awful headache. I hope everyone is having an Awesome morning so far( it's 8:28am over here,im a early riser)

Cheers Never, it really is strange that's for sure! If it's not an IB I am actually a little concerned about an infection or something as it's definitely not like menstrual blood, it's the bright red kind of blood like when you get a deep scratch and it bleeds. So to me it's fresh blood, not a lining shedding. My brain is in overdrive lol!

I think you should be back in bed by the sounds of it:hugs:. Check out 4-head as I think it's natural and you get them in patches so you wouldnt be ingesting anything xo

Ladies hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!! :)

AFM~ So confused on what my body is doing but just can't seem to get the energy up to obsess or worry about it, which I guess isn't such a bad thing as I would be driving myself crazy at this point. Face is still breaking out (which appears to be the new norm before af so not excited or anything) & again today I am having some present cm not as much as the other day but in the back of my mind can't help but think what if this is the day & it passes!!! Oh my seems :sex: again it is ;)

Think I'm out this month girls, so confused but hey ho our bodies just love keeping us on our toes eh? X

:blush: So I must apologize for not being as responsive I should be to everyone's posts. Embarrassing as it is, I would read everyone's posts and would see "AFM" ... I thought it was the name of another person on the thread. I kept thinking to myself, wow, AFM really is popular. When I actually THOUGHT about was being said about AFM, I figured it might just mean as for me. LOL. *Sigh*

BayBeeEm: HAHAHAHA, now that was sooo funny!!! AFM being a popular little lady huh?!! Lol

AngelSerenity: Don't count yourself out already!! Has the spotting turned to a heavy flow like AF? You're not alone ma'am, everyday is a struggle even for me, constantly running to the restroom to wipe for fear of seeing blood. It'll be ok, we still have 5mobths left in this Year, don't give up on us!!

Where are All the other Ladies at??

P.s: AngelSerenity Don't stress ma'am, you know you can concieve,you have 5 angel babies, our problem is getting them to Stick!! GL ma'am :kiss:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

BayBeeEm~ Hahaha that is too funny at first I thought the same thing then I finally realized what it meant! Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

AFM ;) ~ I am almost a tad worried. Af is at least a week away and when I went to the bathroom just a second ago there was bright red. It wasn't on my panties or anything but was there when I wiped.... Is my body really doing crazy things or what? I never had any implantation bleeding with either pregnancy before so.... I must say though whatever it is freaked/freaks me out a bit

Never- Thanks for your kind words. As you understand, after a MC, you're a little more worried during the 1st trimester. So anytime you hit an important point, it's time for celebration.

Bamagirl- All you can do is BD every other day or when you guys are up for it. I hope your cycle returns to normal soon. Hang in there. :flower:

BayBeeEm- LOL! I thought that AFM meant "aunt flo morning." Someone on this thread explained it to me too! :)

Angel- Why are you counting yourself out? You're not out until you get a full flow. :thumbup:

Apparently it was just a crazy thing. It was only the one time. I had some cramping afterwards but now I'm fine. Who knows what it was! Will have to just wait and see what happens in a week I guess

:bfp:You gals really now how to make a person feel better about their blunders! LOL. Now that is out of the way ...

AngelSerenity - Its not over until the lady in red shows and even then it means that August is your month for the :bfp:. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!

Nevergivingup - How are you and baby doing? You may have mentioned this already but when are you scheduled for your first/next scan?

Bamagurl - what you've described sounds much like IB. That is precisely how my doctor describes. Spotting as a small doubt in your underpants or only when you wipe. And of course, a week before your period is the norm. This ... could ... be ... it!!!!

Lisalee - aunt flow morning .. LOL. We are all creative when it comes to decoding what these acronyms mean. I think a master list needs to be made. How are you and your onboard passenger doing?

Everyone else - looking forward to your future posts!

AFM :thumbup:- I am having some mild cramping but I'm only 6DPO, well 6 days since I got the smiley on my clear blue digital monitor. I'm still as regular, as Hopestruck so accurately put it, when it comes to using the bathroom. Other than that, I feel relatively normal. That being said, I think I will push my test date until the 31st; the last possible day to be July

Omg! Thanks! I certainly hope it is! Still trying to remain positive!!!

Just dropping a quick note...got very dehydrated today and sugar dropped really low so recouping. I'm ok for the most part, but docs say rest rest rest. Apparently I was in the heat too long these past two days and it took its toll. Just a friendly reminder ladies, stay hydrated and if you get tired...stop, sit, rest. :) I will try to jump in tomorrow at some point.

Oh no sweetz! Rest & drink up!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Love all the AFM talk... Hilarious... I had the same question a while back and it took me some thinking to also realize what it meant!

Bama - glad the spotting has stopped! Very odd. I had a bit of pink cm one time this cycle after BDing. That rarely, if ever happens to me, so it was a bit of a surprise. But sometimes they really don't mean anything, just hormonal fluctuations, irritation of the cervix, harmless nabothian cysts, etc. will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Angel - I hear ya on kinda feeling out. But I agree with BayBeeEm, gotta stay positive until AF comes, and then just keep on believing from there!

Sweetz, rest up, stay hydrated and I hope you feel better soon! Sending healing and healthy vibes your way :)

Storked, that's great about your hubby applying to Bangkok! I've been there twice before. Bangkok is pretty neat, and Thailand is amazing. I'd love to go back there, especially to the islands! I'll be keeping my fings crossed for you. Why does your doctor want you to wait before TTC? I think there's no reason why you should have to. You can get perfectly competent care from doctors in Thailand.

aFM, well ya, kinda feeling out. :( I've been testing with my dollar store tests and so far all BFNs. Boo. The sensitivity on them is not the best though, so I'm really hoping my clearblue test tomorrow morning will bring us more CLEAR and POSITIVE news. ;)

See y'all in the AM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->