March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well ladies, it was a BFN for me :( Think I'm going to hold off on testing again until 13dpo (only reason I'll test again is cuz I have a doc appt that day and will need to know whether or not I'm preg). But, I'm feeling this just may not be our month...

Aww fingers crossed for you. My sil did not get her bfp till a week or so after af was late. She tested around af & it was a bfn so there could still be a chance :)

Hopestruck- There is still a chance. And even if this is not your month, next month will be yours! Do you usually get early BFP?

BayBeeEm- Thanks for asking. I posted on Friday that I had my 2nd U/S and got to hear the HB. No one really commented on that (except Never). Perhaps no one saw my post. :( Nevertheless, I am still very excited.

Never- How are you feeling today? Hope all is well.

Storked- I totally agree with Hopestruck. You can get competent care there too! We're not the only place that has good doctors!

Lux- Hope you're OK. How are you feeling today?

Sweetz- Sorry to hear about your dehydration. Guess you really have to take it easy and drink lots of fluids. Now is a great time to enjoy a good book you've always wanted to read. :flower:

Thanks ladies. Yep, for all of my pregnancies so far I've gotten BFPs at 10dpo (well, I didnt know my O date in my first cycle but I guessed I was about 10dpo). I think more than that I just dont really feel pregnant physically or in my gut! My gut is usually right :) ohhhh well.

Aw lisalee I didn't see that post! How exciting!! That is wonderful news! If you got a picture of your little bean please post it! I am so glad for you!! How have you been feeling?

Thanks ladies. Yep, for all of my pregnancies so far I've gotten BFPs at 10dpo (well, I didnt know my O date in my first cycle but I guessed I was about 10dpo). I think more than that I just dont really feel pregnant physically or in my gut! My gut is usually right :) ohhhh well.

Aw hon if this isn't your month I just know next month will be!! :hugs:

Oh, and Lisalee, I did not catch that post either, but I am sooooooo excited for you that you saw the HB!! Thats huuuuuge :yipee: grow, baby, grow! Xox

Thanks Bama and Hopestruck! The HB was 169. The U/S Tech said that was good. I am not consulting Dr. Google about it so I don't get all worked up about whether or not it's good. I will just enjoy the moment.

I only have a print-out of the U/S. I do not have it electronically.

Feeling better over the past 3 days. I am gaining my appetite back slowly. I threw up this morning, but not a big deal- it was before I ate anything. Boobs are slightly less sore today.

Aw my babies both had heart rates around 160-170. My daughter the whole time kept a high heart rate lol. I'm sure everything is just perfect! Thats wonderful your starting to feel better!

Thanks for sharing Bama. I was thinking that the rate was just a little high but thought maybe it was b/c I was a little stressed about the appt even though I tried not to be. I am also trying to drink more water b/c I think that helps?

Yeah I'm trying to drink more water also. Doing the act as though your pregnant even though your nOt but could be so better to be safe lol. Hope that hearing the heartbeat will help relax you & your fear. My sil had heart rate for her baby of 165 then next time it was 129 so you never know

Lisalee - Awww, I am happy to hear that the docs appointment went well. :happydance: I know how you feel. I think we're so excited about sharing on this post that at times our great news gets missed. That said, I know we are ALL very happy about your good news. I can't wait to be in your shoes! Keep, keeping us posted.

Sweetz- I am going to start mothering you! You know dehydration during pregnancy is a no no. It can lead to UTIs and premature contractions. Please stay with a bottle of water, juice .. something, anything to complement your chips and fun cravings. I've got my eye on you.

Bamagurl - when are you planning to test? Given the IB symptoms and all :winkwink:

AFM - nothing to report but I am hoping for sore boobs, vomiting, SOMEthing. With time, we will see.

Umm gonna try to test Thursday or Friday! Think that's too early??

Umm gonna try to test Thursday or Friday! Think that's too early??

To be quite honest, I have absolutely no clue of when is the best time to test. I will say when I had implantation bleeding, after the third day of wiping pink, I got the BFP. Soooo, Thursday or Friday may be perfect. When is AF due?

Af is supposed to show Saturday! I am ginna try to wait until at least Wednesday. I may break down though lol. I just feel like this it

I can imagine, so freakin' close! I support any decision you decide to take but one condition, we get that update! What part of Alabama are you from? I used to live in Auburn years ago.

I live in Dothan. I have been to auburn a few times! Oh yes of course! Y'all will know before most people haha

Evening girls :hi:

Well I'm out this month :nope: :cry:. AF started properly today, I suspected yesterday evening as some small spots of brown staining started. I'm a bit bummed as kinda got my hopes up on Thursday after the bit of fresh blood spotting but I guess my body must still be settling down after my latest MC at Easter :shrug:. I never get spotting like that and have only ever seen it with IBs I've had in the past.

Oh well, c'est la vie. It's only my first month back TTC so roll on the next cycle :winkwink:. But the catch this month is that we're away staying with relatives while at the Olympics when I reckon O time will happen so I'm not sure if this month will be a non-starter or not :growlmad:. There will be too many teenagers in the house we're staying in! :blush::shhh:

GL to the rest of you still to test, rooting for you all :flower: xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->