March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Aww sorry your out. I just know next month is the month!!! Aw I was kinda hopeful about my spotting but now I guess it could just be the same thing as with you. We can try next month together if nothing else :)

:hugs: Bamagirl, that was lovely thank you. But I'm still rooting for you!!!

I hope it doesnt take forever this time and I think I'll find each month very difficult as I fell pregnant within 2 cycles TTC from November alst year and then immediately after I missed that pregnancy in Jan. The waiting to try period since Easter has felt like an eternity so now we've started TTC again I'm trying to be realistic it will take ages but after falling so quickly twice I want it and kinda expected it now lol. But we all know mother nature has other ideas most of the time. DH and I went through a period of 6 years TTC before we got our first pregnancy and I'm just praying we don't go back to that kind of phase... :cry:

I live in Dothan. I have been to auburn a few times! Oh yes of course! Y'all will know before most people haha

Oh ok, Dothan. I have a friend, with whom I was very close to that was from Dothan.

:hugs: Bamagirl, that was lovely thank you. But I'm still rooting for you!!!

I hope it doesnt take forever this time and I think I'll find each month very difficult as I fell pregnant within 2 cycles TTC from November alst year and then immediately after I missed that pregnancy in Jan. The waiting to try period since Easter has felt like an eternity so now we've started TTC again I'm trying to be realistic it will take ages but after falling so quickly twice I want it and kinda expected it now lol. But we all know mother nature has other ideas most of the time. DH and I went through a period of 6 years TTC before we got our first pregnancy and I'm just praying we don't go back to that kind of phase... :cry:

Thanks! I just feel like this is it but I guess we will see.

Evening girls :hi:

Well I'm out this month :nope: :cry:. AF started properly today, I suspected yesterday evening as some small spots of brown staining started. I'm a bit bummed as kinda got my hopes up on Thursday after the bit of fresh blood spotting but I guess my body must still be settling down after my latest MC at Easter :shrug:. I never get spotting like that and have only ever seen it with IBs I've had in the past.

Oh well, c'est la vie. It's only my first month back TTC so roll on the next cycle :winkwink:. But the catch this month is that we're away staying with relatives while at the Olympics when I reckon O time will happen so I'm not sure if this month will be a non-starter or not :growlmad:. There will be too many teenagers in the house we're staying in! :blush::shhh:

GL to the rest of you still to test, rooting for you all :flower: xo

Awwww, booooo. Sorry to hear AF showed up. I like your attitude and mine will be the same if I don't get my BFP this month. It too will be my first month TTC. I hope you and your DH will be able to pull off some acrobatics despite the teens near by.

Angel, I totally know how you feel! My first preg I got pregnant after 2 times unprotected... Needless to say we were shocked. The second time we half-tried for the first month, but ended up getting pregnant the second cycle TTC. The third pregnancy we again got pregnant from 2 times BDing in our fertile period in the first month half-trying TTC. So we have been spoiled to expect quick conception. However, in my reading about super fertile women (who miscarry repeatedly), it may actually be a good thing when the body becomes more discriminating. Not sure if you've heard of this, but worth a read. S were hoping that if it takes more time for us to get pregnant, that my body is correcting its ability to choose which eggs it wants to grow. :)

https://www.pregnancyproblem.co.uk/...-of-the-mechanism-to-select-the-right-embryo/

Lol@BayBee I've been resting today. Only have been awake when peeing and after a few very weird dreams and 1 horrible nightmare. Sneezing like crazy today too. Had low grade fever so took some Tylenol. DH wants me to call doc again on Monday if this fever doesn't stop.

Oh no Sweetz! hope the fever goes away! It is good that you are resting at least!

Lol@BayBee I've been resting today. Only have been awake when peeing and after a few very weird dreams and 1 horrible nightmare. Sneezing like crazy today too. Had low grade fever so took some Tylenol. DH wants me to call doc again on Monday if this fever doesn't stop.

Wow, continue to rest but please listen to your DH and visit with your doctor tomorrow. Those are direct orders. That is all. Thanks, management.

ROFL!!!! Yes ma'am! Fever is down, but im still exhausted....forced myself to eat. Ready for another nap haha my friend told me the first tri she slept through most of it, but second tri she just had unending energy and hunger. Can't wait to get my energy back lol

ROFL!!!! Yes ma'am! Fever is down, but im still exhausted....forced myself to eat. Ready for another nap haha my friend told me the first tri she slept through most of it, but second tri she just had unending energy and hunger. Can't wait to get my energy back lol

LoL that would prove difficult for me given that I have a never ending affair going on with sleep. I love sleep! As for the second trimester, how many more weeks do we have?

Wednesday is only week 7......I have a bit of a wait lol

I was hit by mother nature this month but on cd 4. So onto August bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->