March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite. Dehydrated

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: M.I.A

Storked: Recovering

BayBeeEm: Waiting to test July 25th

Mummy_2_One: Waiting to "O"

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" /M.I.A

Hopestruck: Waiting to test

Angelserenity: AF Showed :flower:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 9 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Hi Ladies:

AngelSerenity: I'm soo sorry AF showed. Next month Is going to be your month!!! I'm a super fertile conciever on here I just had s problem making them stick. But I'm rooting for you.

Hopestruck: you still have a chance!

LisaLee: everyday for us is a celebration, my biggest celebration will be making it pass 12wks. What's yours? Right now I know you should be celebrating being 8 wks! Every week we make successfully is a relief!

Sweetz: you def need supervision :haha:

BamaGurl: you're still in, don't count yourself out yet. My fingers are crossed for you!!

Garfie :hope you're doing fine, we miss ya over here.

AFM: feeling better, m/s died down, Yayy. Now I have prego brain where I forget everything. So now I'm forgetting to do my progesterone at night. Ughh I can't wait til 2nd trimester, no more progesterone, hopefully. I am a day away from my 3rd U/S. Hopefully I'll hear my babies HB.

Yay u/s so exciting!!! That's wonderful about ms though would much rather have prego brain! I'm trying not to test because I know way too early still haha.

I believe I will buy some frer at the store today. Just so I have them when I'm ready. To be honest though I kinda will be surprised if its negative. I don't know if I'm overly positive today or what but I just swear I am pregnant

Bamagurl: You need to leave those test right there at the store Bc as long as you have them in the house you're going to be tempted to test early. It's def nothing wrong with being Super Positive ESP. If you feel it in your gut!! I had that same feeling but I didn't want to get to excited and it be a fluke. But you def have it Bc only you know your body!

Bama, If you feel it in your gut...well, I won't say it's guaranteed it's true, but I'd say there's a really, really good chance it is! My gut has never led me wrong. :D

Right now my gut is saying (to me) NOT PREGNANT. LOL. boo.

Sorry ladies I have been MIA - not got a lot to say except good luck ladies still rooting for you:hugs:

I am on my way to the airport off on holiday for a week to turkey I am feeling a bit sad (poor I know) cuz I would be 15 wks 1 d today :(

Anyway not a lot happening with my chart. So next month time to get out the big guns opk, cbfm, temps, blood test :happydance:

Good luck ladies hope to see some bfps when I get back.:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, have an AMAZING time! I wish I was going to Turkey! I have heard it's amazing...take lots of pics and make sure you share when you get back. xxx

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. :baby:

Great news about the heartbeat, Lisalee! I am so pleased for you.

Hopestruck, sorry about the BFN. They suck big time.

Not sure what is happening with me, had a few days of spotting, unsure whether this is my period coming after all or what. I'll keep you all updated. I don't really feel like posting at the moment. Hope you all understand. :hugs:

Lux, I completely understand. :hugs: take all the time you need. We'll be here for you no matter what happens! Xox

Aww lux! I completely understand! Whenever you are ready we are here for you!

Garfie~Take lots of pics! That would be amazing to go to Turkey! I am uber jealous haha! Have fun and relax!

Ladies I bought test but now that I bought them do not feel the need to take them not sure if that is good or bad haha. We will see I guess. I will try to hold off as long as possible! When I wake up tomorrow I may be feeling differently about testing haha!

Hi Garfie!! Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. And I'm sorry that you're feeling down but you def deserves a vacation. I would've been 7 months today sonibknow how you're feeling. Please have fun and enjoy yourself and I agree with Hopestruck take pics!!

Hopestruck dont get discouraged if nothing else you still have next month. But you're not out yet.

Lux: Hope you find answers soon, take your time and we'll miss ya.

Thanks, Never :hugs: I honestly just love this group! You ladies are all the bomb and I feel so lucky to have found y'all. :flow:

:flow:

hope your not out till your out!!! haha if that makes any sense it did in my head but that doesn't say a lot!

It makes sense Bama!! thanks Chica :)

So what's everyone up to today? I'm working (as usual) but also need to go out today and renew my driver's license and get our new car insured. Also started the 30-day shred last week, so going to fit that in at some point. Really fun stuff, eh? (little bit of Canadian expression for ya there!)

I am waiting to O. I need to get included on that Lucky list.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite. Dehydrated

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: M.I.A

Storked: Recovering

BayBeeEm: Waiting to test July 25th

Mummy_2_One: Waiting to "O"

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" /M.I.A

Hopestruck: Waiting to test

Angelserenity: AF Showed :flower:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 9 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Me too... I am soon August BFP, currently waiting for O . I am on cd5 today. I know I'm just including myself but that's what I'm here for to join the baby making department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->