March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Haha I need to be up cleaning while the little one takes a nap so I don't get in trouble with the hubs! Already been up and out to Walmart (oh so fun) and now sitting here watching tv...

I did get some cute stuff for my sil's baby though. For some reason I am not getting as much effected by buying baby things and being around her and her pregnant belly, which I am so thankful for! I hated that feeling of sadness for me and almost jealousy!

Bama, I know exactly what you mean, for a long time after my loss(es) I felt a really strong resentment towards friends and family who were getting pregnant and having babies. It's almost 100% faded now though; I can really separate myself from their situation. I think that's a good sign that the major grieving has past and we're ready to try again, for the right reasons.

Bama, I know exactly what you mean, for a long time after my loss(es) I felt a really strong resentment towards friends and family who were getting pregnant and having babies. It's almost 100% faded now though; I can really separate myself from their situation. I think that's a good sign that the major grieving has past and we're ready to try again, for the right reasons.

Yes!!! I completely agree with all of that & I must say it feels wonderful to be at that point in the healing! :thumbup:

Hey ladies!!
Sorry I’ve been missed in action, but we’ve had a long, much-needed weekend back at my parents! Back now, though slightly sunburnt from the unexpected lovely weather!
Never: Glad to hear that the m/s is dying down a little…and YAY for your next U/S! It’s very exciting, and can’t wait for some piccies to hopefully appear soon!
Garfie: Have fun in Turkey!
Lux: Sorry to hear you’re not feeling very great…take all the time you need and can’t wait to hear from you soon x
Hopestruck: Your ticker says you can test in 21 hours!!! How exciting!!!
Sirbaby: Good look for the impending big “o” and good luck catching that eggie!
AFM: 8dpo now (EEK!) and on CD27…usually AF comes in a couple of days, but I don’t feel AT ALL yet that it’s going to turn up. I’ve tried not to focus on symptom spotting to stop myself going crazy, but I’ve had increasingly sore breasts for the last 3 days. I woke up so crampy yesterday morning too, and I’ve had little “stabs” of an uncomfortable feeling in my lower belly since…no spotting apart from a needle head piece of blood in cm yesterday, now watery/EWCM instead. I also caved and took a HPT when we got home (The temptation got too much, even though I knew it wouldn’t be with FMU), and it came up with the faintest of faintest lines within 5 minutes…I’m trying not to read into it though, because the line was pretty thin compared to the control so I’m putting it down to an evap…It’s still early though, so I guess I’ll see how it all pans out in the next few days…

Hey ladies!!
Sorry I’ve been missed in action, but we’ve had a long, much-needed weekend back at my parents! Back now, though slightly sunburnt from the unexpected lovely weather!
Never: Glad to hear that the m/s is dying down a little…and YAY for your next U/S! It’s very exciting, and can’t wait for some piccies to hopefully appear soon!
Garfie: Have fun in Turkey!
Lux: Sorry to hear you’re not feeling very great…take all the time you need and can’t wait to hear from you soon x
Hopestruck: Your ticker says you can test in 21 hours!!! How exciting!!!
Sirbaby: Good look for the impending big “o” and good luck catching that eggie!
AFM: 8dpo now (EEK!) and on CD27…usually AF comes in a couple of days, but I don’t feel AT ALL yet that it’s going to turn up. I’ve tried not to focus on symptom spotting to stop myself going crazy, but I’ve had increasingly sore breasts for the last 3 days. I woke up so crampy yesterday morning too, and I’ve had little “stabs” of an uncomfortable feeling in my lower belly since…no spotting apart from a needle head piece of blood in cm yesterday, now watery/EWCM instead. I also caved and took a HPT when we got home (The temptation got too much, even though I knew it wouldn’t be with FMU), and it came up with the faintest of faintest lines within 5 minutes…I’m trying not to read into it though, because the line was pretty thin compared to the control so I’m putting it down to an evap…It’s still early though, so I guess I’ll see how it all pans out in the next few days…

Sounds promising though!Fingers crossed for you! Are you going to test in the morning?

Hopestruck and Bamagurl: I don't feel like buying baby stuff either Bc my BFf is 9months prego and my 2 cousins are pregnant, and im the Godmother to my SIL baby it's not that I'm jealous I just don't feel like spending all this money Bc their list is pretty pricey except my SIL so I like buying her things but I guess I would expect the same things so I suck it up and spend DH $. I'm sure it's waaay more fun when you're shopping for your own :shrug:

Lpjkp: Welcome bk!! And in the TWW!! So exciting, I def hope it's not an Evap and that that line gets darker as the days pass!! My fingers are crossed for you!! Go lpjkp Go lpjkp Go lpjkp....I'm Actually saying that!! I hope it's your month!!

Sirbaby: Hi ma'am, Thanks for updating us with your info and of course your name will go up on the list. You were on there before but if you don't post anything or check in 7 days I'll delete the name and assume that you or anyone else moved on so we want just have names up there and their not even posting anymore or just dropping in every 2wks or when they see something they want to talk about. This thread is only lucky Bc of the POSITIVITY and the current postings and updates from the you awesome women!

AFM: Sooooo bored!! I am a housewife/full time student. DH and I agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone but I just found out from my friend that I'm pregnant and having twins....DH and his big mouth! Can't be mad at him though now I have to pray super hard and really be positive that these babies stick Bc I don't want to go thru feeling like s reproduction failure again.

Hopestruck: what is 30 shred?

Hopestruck and Bamagurl: I don't feel like buying baby stuff either Bc my BFf is 9months prego and my 2 cousins are pregnant, and im the Godmother to my SIL baby it's not that I'm jealous I just don't feel like spending all this money Bc their list is pretty pricey except my SIL so I like buying her things but I guess I would expect the same things so I suck it up and spend DH $. I'm sure it's waaay more fun when you're shopping for your own :shrug:

Lpjkp: Welcome bk!! And in the TWW!! So exciting, I def hope it's not an Evap and that that line gets darker as the days pass!! My fingers are crossed for you!! Go lpjkp Go lpjkp Go lpjkp....I'm Actually saying that!! I hope it's your month!!

Sirbaby: Hi ma'am, Thanks for updating us with your info and of course your name will go up on the list. You were on there before but if you don't post anything or check in 7 days I'll delete the name and assume that you or anyone else moved on so we want just have names up there and their not even posting anymore or just dropping in every 2wks or when they see something they want to talk about. This thread is only lucky Bc of the POSITIVITY and the current postings and updates from the you awesome women!

AFM: Sooooo bored!! I am a housewife/full time student. DH and I agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone but I just found out from my friend that I'm pregnant and having twins....DH and his big mouth! Can't be mad at him though now I have to pray super hard and really be positive that these babies stick Bc I don't want to go thru feeling like s reproduction failure again.

Hopestruck: what is 30 shred?

Aww I am a housewife/full time student too!!! Me & the hubs are not going to tell anyone until we find out if we are having a boy or girl. I told him we can each tell 1 person but that person has to not tell a soul! haha

I cannot wait to hear about your next u/s & start seeing those cute little babies pictures!

Lol never....I need to be supervised hmmmmmm? Rofl! You ladies are so silly!! I do those stupid things like to out in sun too long bc I'm so tired of being trapped in a house with 3 dogs. I am the type of person that NEEDS to do stuff or I will loose my mind. my whole life I have been a busy bee, now I feel soooo lazy...

Lol never....I need to be supervised hmmmmmm? Rofl! You ladies are so silly!! I do those stupid things like to out in sun too long bc I'm so tired of being trapped in a house with 3 dogs. I am the type of person that NEEDS to do stuff or I will loose my mind. my whole life I have been a busy bee, now I feel soooo lazy...

Just think about how busy you will be once baby is here though! haha then you will think where are some of those lazy moments again?!?!?!

True....lol I will say this with this being the first baby in 16 years on his side, I am sure I will have plenty of auntie, gramma, cousins up my butt to help. Although that might drive me even more batty with MIL up my butt...

Bamagurl: wow how cool is that! If you don't mind me asking what are you majoring in? I'm majoring in my RN B.S.N hopefully can go on to get my masters....and here we are trying to make babies too...Lol. Yea when you say you n your DH decided that y'all are only going to tell 1 person each....y...e...a..h.. LET ME KNOW HOW THAT WORKED FOR YOU, ESP.when others come smiling at you. Lol!! I didn't want to tell anyone until I'm 20wks. O well that dream of excitement went down the toilet:dohh:

Sweetz: I Agree with you about being in the house all day! Well at least you have Furbabies to keep you busy and occupied! I have nothing! I'm usually in my car going shopping but I don't like buying clothes right now with all my weight gain, it's depressing. So mail one of those furbabies to me so I can spoil it and have someone to talk to:hugs:B

well ladies I must be honest with you all. I took a test this morning and brushed it off came back to it (no clue how long) and there was a line, but I have gotten lines on these tests before and so I am sure it is just an evap or a shadow or something. So not excited about it at all.

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10
O yea Sweetz: yea when you have your little miracle baby everyone is going to be around, wanting to help out and smell the new baby. It's nothing like a newborn. Unfortunately 3 of my close cousins are prego so Im sure I won't get to much of attention which Is AWESOME!!

Bamagurl: wow how cool is that! If you don't mind me asking what are you majoring in? I'm majoring in my RN B.S.N hopefully can go on to get my masters....and here we are trying to make babies too...Lol. Yea when you say you n your DH decided that y'all are only going to tell 1 person each....y...e...a..h.. LET ME KNOW HOW THAT WORKED FOR YOU, ESP.when others come smiling at you. Lol!! I didn't want to tell anyone until I'm 20wks. O well that dream of excitement went down the toilet:dohh:

Sweetz: I Agree with you about being in the house all day! Well at least you have Furbabies to keep you busy and occupied! I have nothing! I'm usually in my car going shopping but I don't like buying clothes right now with all my weight gain, it's depressing. So mail one of those furbabies to me so I can spoil it and have someone to talk to:hugs:B

I am majoring in Elementary Education! Maybe I can get my masters eventually haha. That is amazing! Good luck with school. How much longer do you lack? Yeah we will see. I might have to threaten his life to make sure he doesn't tell anyone haha!

well ladies I must be honest with you all. I took a test this morning and brushed it off came back to it (no clue how long) and there was a line, but I have gotten lines on these tests before and so I am sure it is just an evap or a shadow or something. So not excited about it at all.

BAMAGURL!!!!! You tried to keep it from us, huh!! That's ok. But o my, MA'AM it looks promising!! I had mine sitting for a while an still nothing. Did you test again, Bc that line is pretty visible? That's why you have an awesome feeling in that gut. Lucky You!!! Test again, my toes are crossed now!!

Well that was taken with smu. I tested once I got home and saw that test with a frer and it looked pretty negative to me...I don't know if it was just too early for the frer or if it is just a faulty test. I will test in the morning and see what happens I guess.

but never also remember last month I thought I had a positive on the dollar store test and it didn't work out... so I don't know if the tests are bad or my body just doesn't do well with those tests or what

Oh lord and looking back it was this time last month....not feeling very positive now.

I am majoring in Elementary Education! Maybe I can get my masters eventually haha. That is amazing! Good luck with school. How much longer do you lack? Yeah we will see. I might have to threaten his life to make sure he doesn't tell anyone haha!

Haha, NOO you still need his little sperm men for future babies!!! He is going to be too excited to probaly even care if you threaten him. You will get there, I dreamt of being a teacher when I was young but got older and began working in healthcare and fell in love with that. I have a year and a half left being that I took some time off for my m/c's emotionally.

Haha, NOO you still need his little sperm men for future babies!!! He is going to be too excited to probaly even care if you threaten him. You will get there, I dreamt of being a teacher when I was young but got older and began working in healthcare and fell in love with that. I have a year and a half left being that I took some time off for my m/c's emotionally.

That is wonderful! i have a year left, unless another baby pops up then I would have a year and a half. Yeah I guess I need him around some ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->