March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

O No Bamagurl: Dont feel down, it's ok. I do remember last time what had happened. But that was last time and now we working with a new egg new sperm and a new dose of faith and POSITIVITY. I just noticed your ticker, you have 4 days left until you suppose to test, you're still early testing ma'am. I don't test until @ least 12dpo. How about no more testing until you're suppose to, but I know that's going to be hard with those test lying around. You should've had a digital,I love those when those sticks have me testing out my hair:dohh:

Wow a year left!! LUCKY YOU!! You're going to be an awesome elem.teacher!!

Omg....just realized baby due date, day after MIL's birthday......lord help me haha!

I went to school for music therapy. Not doing me any good now thou haha!!

Thanks. I am too exited to finish! Well I posted it on another thread and everyone said they thought faulty test, which I must admit never you were right I shouldn't have tested because it just kinda got me down. Oh well if not this month onto next month :) it will all be okay!

Welcome back Lp! Glad you had a good visit with the Fam. I have actually already tested and bfn so far. :(

Bama, that doesn't look like a faulty test to me! The line is nice and thick. Looks like an early bfp. But I understand the reluctance to get too excited, and I think that is smart for the moment, as you are still so early! Do you have any pics in better light? The darkness is kind of throwing me off. Otherwise,I'll look forward to your next test!

AFM, had a big bout of nausea this morning...wtf? No vomiting but I had to take a big break blow drying my hair because I thought it was getting so bad. Also have been dealing with the feeling of low blood sugar (I'm not diabetic or anything) which is something that I often get in early pregnancy. I think my body is playing tricks on me...argh...

Sweetz, music therapy sounds super cool! Did you ever work in the area? I am doing my PhD right now in Sociology....lord, it gives you a long term vision of the future, lol...

Never, what time is your scan, tomorrow right?

Thanks. I am too exited to finish! Well I posted it on another thread and everyone said they thought faulty test, which I must admit never you were right I shouldn't have tested because it just kinda got me down. Oh well if not this month onto next month :) it will all be okay!

fingers crossed for you bama! I caved in too,but we can both spur each other on to not test anymore for a few more days,then hopefully we DO have that bfp smiling at us from that stick!x

fingers crossed for you bama! I caved in too,but we can both spur each other on to not test anymore for a few more days,then hopefully we DO have that bfp smiling at us from that stick!x

Sounds like a plan to me!!! When are you going to test again? I really want to wait until at least Sunday before I test again. Yes we can wait that long. I think that I can hold out since I am terrified to see the blank horrible lonely line.

Welcome back Lp! Glad you had a good visit with the Fam. I have actually already tested and bfn so far. :(

Bama, that doesn't look like a faulty test to me! The line is nice and thick. Looks like an early bfp. But I understand the reluctance to get too excited, and I think that is smart for the moment, as you are still so early! Do you have any pics in better light? The darkness is kind of throwing me off. Otherwise,I'll look forward to your next test!

AFM, had a big bout of nausea this morning...wtf? No vomiting but I had to take a big break blow drying my hair because I thought it was getting so bad. Also have been dealing with the feeling of low blood sugar (I'm not diabetic or anything) which is something that I often get in early pregnancy. I think my body is playing tricks on me...argh...

Sweetz, music therapy sounds super cool! Did you ever work in the area? I am doing my PhD right now in Sociology....lord, it gives you a long term vision of the future, lol...

I threw it away already so I wouldn't torture myself any more! I am NOT going to test until Sunday! (hopefully)

When are you planning on testing? That sounds promising, but I know all about your body tricking you!

I threw it away already so I wouldn't torture myself any more! I am NOT going to test until Sunday! (hopefully)

When are you planning on testing? That sounds promising, but I know all about your body tricking you!

Good for you for having the patience!!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed super tight for you. :)

I tested yesterday on the clearblue and today on my last dollar store test, and both were BFNs. So I'm really not hopeful. I have on more clearblue which I think I'm going to just sit on to see if I miss AF. I was going to test before the doc appt on Wednesday but I honestly think its just going to be another negative. No sense in wasting anymore $$$ on negs! I really do think my body is just faking me out. :ball:

Good for you for having the patience!!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed super tight for you. :)

I tested yesterday on the clearblue and today on my last dollar store test, and both were BFNs. So I'm really not hopeful. I have on more clearblue which I think I'm going to just sit on to see if I miss AF. I was going to test before the doc appt on Wednesday but I honestly think its just going to be another negative. No sense in wasting anymore $$$ on negs! I really do think my body is just faking me out. :ball:

Aww yeah! I would wait for af to show or not too. That is what I am waiting for once I have missed af then I will test again. I would rather see af then another negative... that is just me though!

O my Hopestruck! Nausea but neg. HPt?! Our bodies are very men to us at times!!! Hold in there until AF slows! Sociology that is cool!! Wow, I would love to sit-in one if those classes. Are you working in that field?

My U/S is actually Wednesday, can't remember what time though,hopefully the automatic lady will call me soon and remind me. I would've lived to go on Thurs. instead Bc I'll be exactly 8wks and that would be a milestone for me but I guess I'll take what they give me.

QUESTION LADIES: HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU WANTED TO HAVE BEFORE REALIZING IT WAS SOO HARD OR EVEN STILL WANT TO HAVE NOW??

Me: I dreamt and still want to have @ least 12 but I'll be realistic and now say I want to have @ least 6 or 7. My aunt has 12 my grandmother is a daughter of like 15! And our family is huge!

Bamagurl: im 27 days into my cycle and the longest cycle I've had is 29 days so I think I'll TRY and hold out another 3 days if AF is a no show! Sunday is just way too much willpower that I just don't have and I have lots of ICs to curb my poas addiction! I did another of the same test to compare for an evap,and there was DEFINITELY a little something there,but so so faint...I've got frers and clearblue digis in the cupboard for back up,but im hopeful there's something there! Will post piccies in a couple of days if my gut instinct is right x

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite. Dehydrated

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Taking a break :flower:

Storked: Recovering :flower:

BayBeeEm: Waiting to test July 25th :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: Waiting to "O"/ M.I.A

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW :dohh: /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" /going to Turkey for Vacae :flower:

Hopestruck: Waiting to test :coffee: nauseated

Angelserenity: AF Showed :flower:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 9 DPO/ 2WW :dohh: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Sirbaby: CD5 waiting to "O" :sex: in meantime

Never - ohh Wednesday! Lets ask that u/s tech for some pics, please! Wild love to see the beans :) I'm sure everything will be just perfect!

Also, can't believe you wanted 12 kids! Holy moly! Amazing woman...:) Me and OH only want 2-3, and still want 2-3 even though it's been hard :flow:

lpjkp~ haha I can understand that. I just say Sunday for me because it is kinda the in between for my cycle of 28 or 32 days. fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see the pic of your :bfp:!!!

never~12 kids! that is amazing! I would love to have 3 or 4, but the most I can get out of hubs is 2 some days he says maybe 3 haha. I am 1 of 6 and love having a big family! We already have 1 now if we can just get this thing figured out. I calculated ovulation day for 28 & 32 day cycles so hopefully we caught it, it is just still early.

Never - ohh Wednesday! Lets ask that u/s tech for some pics, please! Wild love to see the beans :) I'm sure everything will be just perfect!

Also, can't believe you wanted 12 kids! Holy moly! Amazing woman...:) Me and OH only want 2-3, and still want 2-3 even though it's been hard :flow:

Thanks Hopestruck, I will def ask for pics this time, my U/S lady is soo serious, she have me scared to even cough let alone ask about some pics. My OB is nice, I'll ask her. I just want to have a huge family to love. But whatever God gives us is we will be greatful!! 2-3 is what my DH wants he says thats perfect!

That is a wonderful thing never! A big family to love is certainly a wonderful goal! I know we are a positive thread, but I know sometimes I worry like what if the d&c messed something up or what if we are only supposed to have 1 child. It would break my heart but then I think I should be thankful for what He has given me already...

lpjkp~ haha I can understand that. I just say Sunday for me because it is kinda the in between for my cycle of 28 or 32 days. fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see the pic of your :bfp:!!!

never~12 kids! that is amazing! I would love to have 3 or 4, but the most I can get out of hubs is 2 some days he says maybe 3 haha. I am 1 of 6 and love having a big family! We already have 1 now if we can just get this thing figured out. I calculated ovulation day for 28 & 32 day cycles so hopefully we caught it, it is just still early.

Wow you're 1 of 6 kids that is still alot, I'll take that too. I'm only 1 of 3 and it's always was two of them teaming up against me I was the baby. Yea I def agree you tested too early, wait awhile!!! I'm sure you'll get that BFP!!

I certainly hope so!

Yes I am the oldest and only girl of 6! There is a 9 year age difference between me and oldest little brother haha

My hubs is 1 of 3 and I think that is why he only wants 2 kids because he feels overwhelmed when he is with my family because there are so many people.

That is a wonderful thing never! A big family to love is certainly a wonderful goal! I know we are a positive thread, but I know sometimes I worry like what if the d&c messed something up or what if we are only supposed to have 1 child. It would break my heart but then I think I should be thankful for what He has given me already...

Bamagurl: don't worry, we're a positive thread but expressing emotions is considered the Best POSITIVITY. And you're not alone, I had that same fear after my D&C, that maybe they scraped to hard or maybe it did something to my uterus that may have left a scar.and when I got prego the 2nd time I just knew it wasn't going to be viable Bc I was scared I wasn't healed entirely. But Bamagurl honestly I've been praying and leaning more and more on God that now in my heart I feel that everything will be okay that I'm not destined to be a barren women but a mother to many children. You have 1 but I have none but I know my day is coming where I'll be called a mommy. I'm going to take a break right quick Bc I'm crying now (tears of joy of course) yal ladies be good I'll be back on later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->