March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Aww Never...you are so sweet. I just want to send you a big cuddly teddy bear!

https://transitionvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/teddy-bear.jpg

Aww I am sorry I didn't mean to make you cry :(

Yeah I guess all of that are thoughts that every woman ttc may think about. I guess it some times makes me feel ungrateful since I already have 1 child and there are so many of you beautiful ladies trying to have your first child. I am sorry if my ttc our second comes off as ungrateful or selfish seeing as how I already have 1 healthy beautiful child. I never meant for it to come across that way.

O NO BAMAGURL!!! Don't apologize!! You didn't come off mean or offensive at all!!! Never apologize for your blessings!! My blessing is coming I know it but it just wasn't my time. It's great to be grateful for what you have but when you wanting more kids never be ashamed and apologetic for that. Kids are God blessing to us, you deserve your 1 child and more. I was only crying Bc God has been good to me! To concieve 3 times bk to bk is my blessings, two of them he didn't let me keep but I still Thank him anyway for that opportunity! Bamagurl want more, and I pray he blesses you with more!! This is out of our hands all we can do Is BD and do all we can do right to help the little sperm men. FINGERS ALWAYS CROSSED FOR YOU AND EVERY LADY IN HERE!!

P.S. Hopestruck, Thanks for my awesome TeddyBear!!!!! I needed that!!!

Now I am sitting here crying. lol I must say you have a very sweet spirit never.

LOL!!! Nooooo Don't Cry!!! Lol!! Ok I see we're all emotional wrecks over here!!!

Random question....does anyone else feel like they are freezing cold ALL the time? I can't seem to get warm.

Yes hopestruck! all of our hormones ;)

Umm some times sweetz but not all the time. Been having some hot flashes off and on.

Random question....does anyone else feel like they are freezing cold ALL the time? I can't seem to get warm.

Yes ma'am!! I turn my air off everyday until I realized it's just safe money wise to keep it on 75 degrees but I still have to wear a throw.

Lisalee: I'm looking for you!!! I hope everything is fine!

SHYIAH: missing you ma'am!!

I'm an emotional train wreck....DH is being so understanding....can't say the same for the dogs haha

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite. Dehydrated

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Taking break from posting :cry:

Storked: Recovering :flower:

BayBeeEm: Waiting to test July 25th :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW :coffee: /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :happydance:

Hopestruck: Waiting to test :flower :

Angelserenity: AF Showed :dohh:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 9 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Hey Never no longer dehydrated!! YAY! just tired and nauseous haha

I'm an emotional train wreck....DH is being so understanding....can't say the same for the dogs haha

My DH is too Sweetz! All he talks about is this pregnancy! My OB said no sex so I feel bad for him but he understands.

Mine too....no sex...DH understands....not happy about ti but understands. Haha!!!

Hello gang, I am just getting in from work. I missed so much.

lp - welcome back, you were missed!

Lux - hell darl. We totally understand and look forward to hearing from you when you're good and ready.

Never - Yes, please share your u/s pics. Those two little ones are a part of my inspiration! And you certainly are a positive, engaging person ... I LOVE that about you. Will you marry me! lol

Bamagurl - Your pregnancy test does look promising. I want to believe. You should have seen me here as I was reading your post. Eyes got big with anticipation ... my mother in law was side eying me out of curiosity.

Sweetz - how are you? Glad to hear your feeling better and also glad that your DH is backing you as he should. Its what we need!

Hopestruck - I hope you know you're just about as sweet as Never. I dig your positivity and your hopefulness. :)

AFM - mild, cramping behind my belly button. Full breasts but no soreness yet. I had some dizziness today which is very unsual for me. I was tempted to POAS today but I refrained from doing so. I might pull a Bamagurl soon though! I'm hoping for it.

On the topic of the number of children, I'd always wanted 3 or 4 but should multiples come toward the end (praying for nevergivingup luck) I will take them too!

BayBeeEm haha you make me laugh! You must let us know if you test! You may surprised! I have fingers crossed for you! symptoms sound promising! :)

Sweetz, we got to do what we got to do!! LOCK IT UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY....at least somewhere we can find it later on. When you go for your next U/S?

BayBeeEm: O My that tickled me so!! Lol!! Thank You ma'am for being sweet!! But I dont think we can anything done with just me and you we need the men and their little sperm men, it's cheaper with them :haha: But Thanks for making me laugh. Hey your not the only one, whenever a BFP, my eyes get huge too and I be trying to quickly read if it's real. My family members love trying to be noisy Bc I will be smirking and talking to myself about the bfp's while online. Haha, it's addictive!! I'm def sending you multiples dust, lots of it!!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have 3!?!! Now I can't wait for you to test!!!

This testing group is really taking me on a rollercoaster!! Excited but scared to get excited, wanna say Congrats but they tell you not to! Ladies yal are making my head spin, I'm already saying all you all have BFP's!!! So no more sad faces!

I wonder when 16 & pregnant is coming bk out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->