March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

My MIL is old school Puerto Rican....which means feed her son and she is happy haha She has admitted she likes me, but doesn't like the fact I do not speak Spanish. She said "I am the only Puerto Rican she knows that can cook amazingly but can't speak a complete sentence in Spanish" Rosetta Stone please? ROFL!

haha sweetz! at least she likes you that is all that matters!

have any of you ladies started having gender dreams about your babies? or is that too early?

I had a horrible nightmare....that is about it. I had Orcs going after my kiddo and then the things said we were only using your baby to get at you... *eep!* needless to say sleep did not come back that night...

Sweetz that is funny!! Rosetta stone!! Well at least she likes you!!my MIL seems like BamaGurl MIL! The same thing.

Bamagurl: I wish, so I can have an idea but nothing. You must be having vivid dreams!!! Pre-prego symptn!

EXCUSE MY TYPOS, MY STUPID PHONE IS STUPID!!

Yeah I have been having very strange vivid dreams. Dreams that are not like me at all, where I am really mean and ruthless haha

Hi ladies!

You guys write so much during the day! I miss everything while at work! :) I will have to catch the last 5 pages later.

LPJ- Sounds very promising! I hope that your line is even stronger in 2 days. I'm sure it will be b/c you had many great symptoms.

Never- Glad that the morning sickness is dying down. Much better to have preggo brain, I'm sure. I haven't quite gotten there yet.

Garfie- We missed you! Hope you enjoy your trip to Turkey!

Lux- I can understand you not wanting to post. Take some time to assess the situation. We are still here for you.

Hi Hopestruck! :hi:

Bamagirl- That test definitely looks good. The line is actually visible even tho the pic is small- unlike last month's test.

It scared the S&@# out of me!!!! As for the avatar....la la la love invader zim (and waffles lol)

Sweetz~ I love that show! It used to come on but I haven't seen it in forever!!!

Lisalee~ How are you feeling?!?! Thanks I noticed that too last month looks like nothing compared to the one posted today, which gives me some more hope!

Never- to answer your question about kids, I originally wanted 3. But since having a myomectomy last year and being told that I'd have to have a C-Section going forward, I think I only want 2 b/c I don't wanna go through that surgery repeatedly.

Sweetz~ I love that show! It used to come on but I haven't seen it in forever!!!

Lisalee~ How are you feeling?!?! Thanks I noticed that too last month looks like nothing compared to the one posted today, which gives me some more hope!

Feeling OK. I get nauseous in the morning and in the evening. So right now, dinner is ready (8:30PM) but I don't have the energy to eat. I dream of leaving home early everyday from work. :) Fell asleep at my desk today but no one caught me. My sore breasts have kinda tapered off some.

That is completely understandable lisalee!
Aw with my first I ended up having to go to half days at work towards the end. I was the same way it was like once I got to work I could not keep my eyes awake! Aww all those are good though :) hope the nausea starts to ease off for you!

Invader Zim is on still....not sure when it is one, but I know it is still on. I wanted 4 kids...but I doubt that will happen so I am happy with just 1 more hehe

I will have to try and find it on one day! Aww well you never know, maybe 4 is in the cards for you :)

Hi Lisalee!!

Yes ma'am we were very chatty today with emotions ab mil,FOOD, babies everywhere!! Heehee, which was awesome!!!!

I forget you work. Sorry ma'am. Glad the m/s is tampering off for you as well. I can understand about the repeated surgery. I would probaly think differently as well. I'm glad that everything is ok with you, now eat! Bc I remember you saying you can barely eat.

Question ladies: How early can you hear the HB on a home doppler? And what's the best kind to buy?

I have no clue about any home dopplers but once you ladies find a good one let me know because next time I will be purchasing one so I can feel a little better between appointments!

Feeling OK. I get nauseous in the morning and in the evening. So right now, dinner is ready (8:30PM) but I don't have the energy to eat. I dream of leaving home early everyday from work. :) Fell asleep at my desk today but no one caught me. My sore breasts have kinda tapered off some.

Glad to hear from you, Lisalee! Oh the joys of the 1st trimester. Beautiful isn't it! :hugs:

Glad to hear from you, Lisalee! Oh the joys of the 1st trimester. Beautiful isn't it! :hugs:

Thanks Bay. Joyous indeed. But also CONFUSING! How can you be hungry and nauseous at the same time?!? :shrug:

Bama- How are you feeling today? Sorry if you said it earlier, I may not have caught it.

Never- I don't really know anything about home dopplers. Sorry. Are you really going to get one?

I want one so DH and I can listen to the HB at home!

Rant: so my Favorite Aunt called me and made me feel really bad Bc my sister went against my will and told almost all my aunts and cousins I was prego. I was really upset but have to let that go. So when I found out ab the twins I just told my DH my mom and my sister. And told them to tell nonone, well my sister went against my will again and told my aunts I was prego with twins which in turn they told their children. So everyone knows except my favorite aunt until tonight, one of my cousins called her and told her I was prego with twins abd she didn't know anything about it, so she was hurt. So she called me and express that I need to stop being so secretive and talk to her Bc she feels like my 2nd mom. So I felt Soooo bad Bc I always went to her for everything! And I was trying to tell her I was trying to wait this time before telling Bc I didn't want to go thru that emotional state again. So she understood but still was hurt so I feel sooo bad. Ughhh I was just playing safe. I will not tell my Sister any more of my info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->