March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ohhhhhh, this is amazing.

Lp, yay!!!!! I am so excited for you. :happydance:

Hopestruck, you too?! Ugh, the excitement that is amping up now. Thank God I am working from home today.

Mummy - I'm glad I can make you smile!

Gregsprincess - Welcome to the group and so sorry for your losses. You've found a great place to come for support. Yes, I am biased.

AFM - so I broke down yesterday night and POAS ... thanks Bamagurl. Of course a :bfn:. Soooo, I will definitely delay until the 31st. So if I get a BFN, then it is what it is and on to August! But I must admit, I think I will have womb envy, given the oh so awesome :bfp: s we've gotten as of late.

Sorry BaybeeEm! I am waiting too since my frer negative. I don't trust the dollar store tests ever since last month even though there is a clear difference between last months and this months. Oh well like you said if it is a bfn we can just go on to August together :)

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite. Dehydrated

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Taking break from posting :shrug:

Storked: Recovering :sleep:

BayBeeEm: Waiting to test July 31st :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: DPO? / Waiting to "O" :coffee:

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW :coffee: /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :flower:

Hopestruck: Waiting to test :flower:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :dohh:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" :sex:

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee:

HI LADIES!!!!

OMG!!!! Lpjkp: STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS AND JUST SAY YOU GOT THE BFP:happydance: I'm saying Congrats anyway!!! Now test get darker so she can say she got the BFP,even though we know she already has it!!

Hopestruck: The FRER sucks BUT the clearblue I def see a gray line down the middle!!! Your Symptns are measuring up with that test!! YAYYYY!

BayBeeEm: did the early testing wave hit you too!? I'm rooting for you ma'am that this is your month too!! Bc you're not out until AF Show!!

Welcome Gregsprincess! I'm so sorry about your loss, we all know how that feel but you can def heal with us!! This is def a lucky group!! GL and can't wait to hear of your BFP!!

AFM: This group is awesome, the BFP's are rolling in!!! And if AF shows remember we have August coming in, no frets, you'll be in TWW in No time!! Back to lack of sleep and gagging this morning.

STORKED: Hope you're feeling better, can't wait until you check in again!

SHYIAH: WE miss you ma'am!!

Garfie: Enjoy Turkey!!

well ladies I must say it has already been an emotional day as on the way back from the dollar store I got pulled over. I was so deep in thought thinking what if I am not pregnant this month and talking to God about trying to let it go and just go with the flow and let it happen in His time and not try to make it happen in my time I didn't realize that I was speeding. I realized it real quick when I saw the blue lights ;( Thank the Lord I only got a warning. I don't know if it was the tears in my eyes or my adorable daughter in the backseat, but he had compassion on me and just gave me a warning. Ugh not a good start to the day, but a blessing since I didn't get a ticket!

Hope everyone else's day is going well! It appears to be with 2 new :bfp:!

Never - The line is nice and blue in person :) Doc Appt's tomorrow so I'm going to ask to do serial Betas, then we shall know for sure!

Bama - awww, so glad you only got a warning! I've been there, driving in a trance because your mind is just going... but you got some tests? Can't wait! This group has been blessed with good things and good luck :)

Hope: Oooohhh!! I can definitely see comething on the clearblue!! I can also see the faintest of a line on the frer (Looks the same as my frer!)...I'd safely say that's the beginning of a BFP!!

BayBeeEm: There's still plenty of time...you're not out until AF shows, and I'm soo rooting for us all to get those BFPs!

Never: Happy 8 weeks!!!! Another week less in the 1st trimester!!!

Bama: Good luck with the testing!! Fx'd it's a BFP! Boo :( for the getting pulled over, but great stuff that you were let off with just a warning! The things TTC does to us all, eh?!

AFM: I've attached a picture of the tests I took this morning...they're still really faint and much more visible to the eye, but I can still make out something when I tilt my laptop screen. Nevergivingup, I refuse to believe I've got a BFP until I see either that big thick 2nd line or "pregnant" on my clearblue digital! I will update as soon as I know, but I'm a little worried that it will all turn out to be nothing...

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
Yeah I bought some different tests! Although I am terrified to get a bfn so I am not sure when I will take them. I was so relieved he gave a warning! I was trying not to burst into tears but it was almost automatic that the tears started.

Hopestruck I am so excited for you! Looks like you are the next :bfp:!!!! :wohoo:

Yeah I bought some different tests! Although I am terrified to get a bfn so I am not sure when I will take them. I was so relieved he gave a warning! I was trying not to burst into tears but it was almost automatic that the tears started.

Hopestruck I am so excited for you! Looks like you are the next :bfp:!!!! :wohoo:

I do the same thing every time I've gotten pulled over. The hormones probably don't help though ;)

After dealing with all the BFNs this cycle, I would honestly recommend waiting until at least 12dpo if you can stand it! It was a lot of up and down and I still have paranoia because in the past my BFPs have always been at 10dpo, not 12dpo. But again, totally your call :flow:

Hope: Oooohhh!! I can definitely see comething on the clearblue!! I can also see the faintest of a line on the frer (Looks the same as my frer!)...I'd safely say that's the beginning of a BFP!!

BayBeeEm: There's still plenty of time...you're not out until AF shows, and I'm soo rooting for us all to get those BFPs!

Bama: Good luck with the testing!! Fx'd it's a BFP! Boo :( for the getting pulled over, but great stuff that you were let off with just a warning! The things TTC does to us all, eh?!

AFM: I've attached a picture of the tests I took this morning...they're still really faint and much more visible to the eye, but I can still make out something when I tilt my laptop screen. Nevergivingup, I refuse to believe I've got a BFP until I see either that big thick 2nd line or "pregnant" on my clearblue digital! I will update as soon as I know, but I'm a little worried that it will all turn out to be nothing...

I can see something on both but certainly on the bottom one! This is the start of your :bfp:! :thumbup: so happy for you!

Lp, I think I can kinda see what you are talking about on the 2nd test! Hard to tell when they are dry though (those are dry, right?) If you can find 'em, I recommend Clearblue Plus for your next test :haha:

I do the same thing every time I've gotten pulled over. The hormones probably don't help though ;)

After dealing with all the BFNs this cycle, I would honestly recommend waiting until at least 12dpo if you can stand it! It was a lot of up and down and I still have paranoia because in the past my BFPs have always been at 10dpo, not 12dpo. But again, totally your call :flow:

yeah I am probably going to wait at least a few more days. I think I may just hold off till next Monday that would make me 2 days late if af doesn't show by then! I will test on July 30th. :thumbup:

Phew! That's a little reassuring!! Top one was yesterday, bottom one today...they are both dry, but I'll take a picture of a fresh one tomorrow if I test/see anything!

I'm going to keep testing with the IC's for a few days, then I've got 2 clearblue digitals in the cupboard to tell me for sure "pregnant" or "Not pregnant", though obviously I hope it's the first outcome!

Good for you Bama :) I envy those with more willpower than I! Can't wait till then :hugs:

I have fingers crossed for you lpjkp! I just know this is it for you :thumbup:

Thanks hopestruck! I don't know if it is willpower or fear, but whichever works for me! I would rather see af than another negative! lol I can't wait to hear about how your :bfp: progresses & see what the betas say from the dr office!!! :)

Wouldn't it be fantastic if all 3 of us (And lots of other people of course) were right at the point of getting our BFPs! It's been amazing going on this "journey" with all you ladies, and it would be even more lovely to continue that with a little bean!x

Wouldn't it be fantastic if all 3 of us (And lots of other people of course) were right at the point of getting our BFPs! It's been amazing going on this "journey" with all you ladies, and it would be even more lovely to continue that with a little bean!x

Yes it would be amazing! I have so enjoyed going through the tww and each cycle with you ladies! I probably would have gone crazy by now without yall haha

I could not agree more! I hope and pray that this group can stay together through this journey as much as possible.... big love right here... :hug:

I could not agree more! I hope and pray that this group can stay together through this journey as much as possible.... big love right here... :hug:

If not in the same time frame some of us may be a month or 2 behind which would still be wonderfully great :)

Never- Happy 8 weeks today! What a great point to reach! Sorry that your fam did that. I guess they were just too excited about the news. It's hard to keep good news to yourself. But they should've definitely fought the urge to tell YOUR news. Good thing is you're 2/3 done with the 1st trimester so you'll be able to tell people soon enough.

LPJ- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! I KNEW it! Your symptoms sounded just like mine. You HAD to be pregnant! And no, they are definitely not evaps. Congrats!

Mummy- :hi: Welcome back! I love your spirit about the whole ordeal. You are so right in that it will happen in God's time. His time is not always our time.

Hopestruck- Did you get to retest yet?

Gregsprincess- Welcome! Glad that you're joining us. Will this be your 1st child? Hoping that this is your month too!

THANKS LADIES for being sweet and knowing that every new week of pregnancy is a milestone!!! Thanks sooo much!!

WOW!! I do believe we're going to have some BFP coming very very soon!! Lpjkp I can understand not getting to excited to early but whenever you feel ready I'm ready to be you and all the rest of the girls cheerleader!!

Hopestruck! I'm def excited for you to go to your Dr. Appt. I was just like you, I went in to see why I keep miscarrying and did my betas to realize I was indeed prego!! I can't wait!!

BayBeeEm: I think she's going to be the July BFP too!!!

Bamagurl: Sorry ab your day starting bad but thank Goodness for that adorable daughter of your and those TTC Tears!!! I do that also,my mind be on everything else accept the road and have to catch myself befor the blue lights do!

AFM: Just had Zaxby's and it was what I've been craving and it was delicious but now I'm feeling like it's about to come bk up!! Anywhoo, school is about to start bk for the kidz!!! It's time for school shopping!! I miss those days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->