March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ugh that was so wrong of your sister!

AFM...exhaustion and thirst has hit so time for a cold drink then sleep....catch y'all to or row!<3

Bama- How are you feeling today? Sorry if you said it earlier, I may not have caught it.

Never- I don't really know anything about home dopplers. Sorry. Are you really going to get one?

I am feeling ok. My boobs have been feeling different today, have had spouts of nausea, tired, and I believe my sense of smell is on overdrive, & peeing alot more often, just have a different feeling. I'm afraid it's in my head though.

Never~ sorry your sister did that. It's very very messed up on her part to not respect you in your decision to wait.

I want one so DH and I can listen to the HB at home!

Rant: so my Favorite Aunt called me and made me feel really bad Bc my sister went against my will and told almost all my aunts and cousins I was prego. I was really upset but have to let that go. So when I found out ab the twins I just told my DH my mom and my sister. And told them to tell nonone, well my sister went against my will again and told my aunts I was prego with twins which in turn they told their children. So everyone knows except my favorite aunt until tonight, one of my cousins called her and told her I was prego with twins abd she didn't know anything about it, so she was hurt. So she called me and express that I need to stop being so secretive and talk to her Bc she feels like my 2nd mom. So I felt Soooo bad Bc I always went to her for everything! And I was trying to tell her I was trying to wait this time before telling Bc I didn't want to go thru that emotional state again. So she understood but still was hurt so I feel sooo bad. Ughhh I was just playing safe. I will not tell my Sister any more of my info!

Oh, no! You're a much better person than me, I would still be angry. I never really understood why people make it their business to spread news that isn't their place to tell. After all, what happened to "keeping it between us" until trimester 2. I am really sorry to hear that this happened to you and moreover sorry that your closest aunt feels slighted. I hope she understands that you never really told anyone (except your hubby, sis and mom) to start with. Well, smile through this as I know you will and you can easily make amends with your aunt ... you're made with all of the right stuff. Big hugs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Baby-A...240?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b1104550

This is the one I will be purchasing on Saturday after I get paid lol

Omg guys sorry to be super random here but wtf, I feel SO SICK. The nausea o felt this morning came back in waves this afternoon, with hot flashes (felt like I was feverish but wasn't). I was ok for dinner afterward, OH and i were cuddling on the couch. I got up and it hit me like a ton of bricks! Ugh! I feel like i can only be horizontal right now... But yet i had a bfn this morning??

Just sent OH to the store to get me some frers. I'm either pregnant or experiencing some form of food poisoning....lol...

WOW! I haven't been on for like 2 days and had about 20 pages to catch up on! So I'll try my best to comment on what I've seen...

Hopestruck - I hope you're ok and it really is a pg symptom! Take it easy in the meantime.

Bama - I saw a line on that picture too without even having to blow it up. So I hope you've got a bean in there lovely who's just being shy! All your symptoms sound promising, so don't give up until AF arrives. I know the waiting is hard, and our bodies play tricks, but try to stay calm about it. Big :hugs: for you.

BayBeeEm - I LOVE reading all your posts! Hope to see a BFP from you soon :flower:

Lux - I 100% understand the need for space, so just take some time and come back to us when you're happy (or before you're even able to feel happy) and we'd love to support you. I took time off after AF hit me earlier this month cause I couldn't handle my feelings, so I know what that feels like. Let me know if you want to chat xx

Storked - Hope you're feeling better really soon :flower:

Garfie - I missed you too! (Even though I haven't been posting, I've been stalking, lol). Sorry there's not much to report. Let us know when there is!

Never - so excited to hear all about how your scan goes (!!). I'm almost busting with excitement about both your little people in there. SO EXCITING! Glad your MS is settling down a little. Pg brain is not something that you can shake easily though, and I'm even convinced it never quite fully goes away (well, I'm almost 3 years in including DDs life so far and my pregnancy with her, lol). Staying well hydrated has been shown to help though as I've been told it's linked to your kidneys (??).

Sweetz - Look after yourself! Hoping you can get in for that scan on DH's birthday. How special will that be!

Lisalee - I hope you're feeling well.

Sorry to all those I've forgotten...

AFM (I laughed at all that nonsense further up as well!) - Sorry for being so MIA... Pretty sure I'm only a day or 3 past 'O', and we got some good BDing in this month, as well as a 'clean out' a few days before starting to BD, so I'm hopeful that this will be our month (my body's not so selective of pregnancies either, so I heard that making sure fresh spermies were on the front line can help - fingers crossed). But I also feel like if it's not, I'm in a much better frame of mind than I have been since our first MC. I don't feel like I desperately NEED to be pregnant right now in order to 'catch-up' on lost time since losing our first baby in March. I honestly feel like God has an amazing plan for another child for us and that when he's ready it'll happen. So what's the point in stressing!!

So still hopeful, but not even really thinking about it too much this cycle. Whatever God's got in store, bring it on. He knows better than me about what our life will be like with 2 anyway, so what I thought was 'ideal' for a gap no longer concerns me. I'm just AT PEACE!

Thank you to all you wonderful ladies for keeping me sane until I got to this point xx

As for the baby question - we've always just wanted to have 2, but having already had one we're open to 3 now by way of multiples (if it happens for our next pregnancy). Nothing's changed for me due to having had miscarriages, but for a while I did say that if it didn't "happen next cycle - that's IT! We're just having 1!!". Totally a hormonal response to the disappointment I was feeling at the time.

In other news - I've been seeing an almost fluro yellow CM in my liners over the past 2 days... ?? I actually showed DH the other night cause I thought it was so odd!! Any ideas? I've been taking B Complex so I thought maybe that could have something to do with it? Or thrush possibly? (sorry for TMI..)

Hi ladies!!!

It's 3:13 am and I'm
NOT sleep...WHHHYYYY!!! O well baby and bump and then my bible...that always puts you to sleep...in a Good way of course!

Thanks ladies for understanding me ab my sister situation. I guess that's what you get for telling people!! BayBeeEm, thanks for always being sweet!! I wanted to tell her off but whats the point :shrug:

Mummy 2one: Yayy I'm always happy to see you back!!! And o my I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!!! You def sound like you are in a different mind frame, positive mind frame!! I understand how you were feeling after your m/c. I couldn't handle my emotions either so I had distant myself from all my friends and family. And like you I found myself at peace again! Congrats Mummy 2one for overcoming one part of your life, although that part is still engraved in our lives now. And your Symptns Of cm!! DID YOU REALLY SHOW DH?!! Lol the things we do, huh! After my DPO I also had that cm too, I knew it was a SYMPTON but I figured I'd BD in it! I hope this is your baby # 3, you deserve it ma'am!!!

Hopestruck: I'm with you, your body is being mean!! I'd be surprised if this isn't your BFP! don't worry about the negatives, those test always do me like that.like mummy 2 one says, you're not out until AF shows!!

Sweetz: that Doppler is a great price, I'm ordering it when I hit 10wks!!

AFM: I wakes up to a FACE FULL OF PIMPLES!!!! ahhhhhhhhh and they hurt :cry:

I know,I know, im only 9dpo and still 2 days until im officially late...but I think I may be just about pregnant! I soo wanted to hold out to test,but those tests were just screaming at me!

I took an ic and frer with flu...and both have a very faint line! So,that's four tests in total since yesterday with a faint line within 5 mins...that surely can't be an evap? My temp shot up this morning too (NEVER been this high!) and I've got a gut feeling that I am. Its hard to show on a photo,but its definitely less squint eye than yesterday...argh!I don't want to get my hopes up!x

Hi can I join this group? I'm 9dpo and hoping for BFP this cycle after early mc in may

Hi gregsprincess, and welcome to the group!there's some amazing ladies in here,and they make the wait fly by!

Tell us a bit about yourself?x

Never- Happy 8 weeks today! What a great point to reach! Sorry that your fam did that. I guess they were just too excited about the news. It's hard to keep good news to yourself. But they should've definitely fought the urge to tell YOUR news. Good thing is you're 2/3 done with the 1st trimester so you'll be able to tell people soon enough.

LPJ- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! I KNEW it! Your symptoms sounded just like mine. You HAD to be pregnant! And no, they are definitely not evaps. Congrats!

Mummy- :hi: Welcome back! I love your spirit about the whole ordeal. You are so right in that it will happen in God's time. His time is not always our time.

Hopestruck- Did you get to retest yet?

Gregsprincess- Welcome! Glad that you're joining us. Will this be your 1st child? Hoping that this is your month too!

Hi gregsprincess, and welcome to the group!there's some amazing ladies in here,and they make the wait fly by!

Tell us a bit about yourself?x

:wave:
I'm 31 will be 32 in 6 weeks, DF is 30 we met in Cyprus where I moved for a job, I work in accountancy :sleep: I LOVE reading and if I won the lotto I'd like a nice cosy book shop just to pass the time :cloud9: I'm originally from the midlands in the uk and miss it lots sometimes - obviously the beaches and weather help there :haha: we've been ttc for number 1 properly since January 2011 and I started temping in sept 2011, it wasn't until I got my persona monitor in April that we hit the jackpot with a BFP but sadly that ended with mc at the start of may about 2 days after AF, we had a break in may as DF went uk. My June cycle was all over the place, erratic temps and scans showing no follicle growth but I had a 'textbook' 28 day cycle and onto this cycle now with dr telling us to just keep at it. DF also has low count, motility and morphology but only just below norm. Phew that was an essay (I don't really speak to anyone while at work so when I do I can't stop :rofl:)

I'll slowly catch up on the pages to find out more about everyone else :thumbup:

Good morning ladies...CONGRATS LP!!!!! We knew it :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well I had a terrible sleep last night and woke up hungry/nauseated again at 1am...went down for my good old bowl of cereal and then back to bet. Woke up at 5:52am...getting earlier every day (another preg sign for me, ugh). I had decided that I would only test if my temp was still up. Well, it was 36.99 (98.6F)at 5:55AM, and that's pretty high considering I usually temp at 7:20. So I went for it.

I did the FRER that my OH so sweetly ran out to get for me last night. Faint, faint, faint line...kinda greyish looking. I'm going to post it here but honestly you probably won't be able to see it. Real squinter.

But, not trusting it (I have had so-so luck with FRERs in the past) I decided to try my other Clearblue Plus, which IMO has always given me the clearest results. Picture below :) FWIW, I know CB evaps, and this is not one!

Attachments

• FR3.jpg
    FR3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 13
  • CB1.jpg
    CB1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
Welcome Gregsprincess! This is an awesome group and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do! Couldn't imagine a better group of ladies to go through the TTC process with. :)

Hopestruck i'm certainly no expert on any tests I always have line eye :haha: but I don't see anything on the FRER (my phone is quite rubbish) but definitely a line on the other test! Congratulations :dance: lots of sticky :dust:

Thank you Gregsprincess! Yep, my thoughts exactly. The FRER is only visible when you're sort of angling it and eyeing it really closely. I'm glad I went for a re-test using the CB+! But, given the ambiguity of the FRER, I'll re-test again with my other one after AF is due before I get excited.

Ohhhhhh, this is amazing.

Lp, yay!!!!! I am so excited for you. :happydance:

Hopestruck, you too?! Ugh, the excitement that is amping up now. Thank God I am working from home today.

Mummy - I'm glad I can make you smile!

Gregsprincess - Welcome to the group and so sorry for your losses. You've found a great place to come for support. Yes, I am biased.

AFM - so I broke down yesterday night and POAS ... thanks Bamagurl. Of course a :bfn:. Soooo, I will definitely delay until the 31st. So if I get a BFN, then it is what it is and on to August! But I must admit, I think I will have womb envy, given the oh so awesome :bfp: s we've gotten as of late.

Goodness you ladies where talkative last night :)

Mummy_2_one~ It sounds like you in just the right frame of mind to get your bfp soon! It took a bit for me to get in that frame of mind. Mentally as soon as we had our loss I knew it was a blessing in disguise and that God had a plan, but emotionally I had to catch up.

lpjkp~ Sounds so exciting! yay I can't wait till we can see your tests! That is so so exciting! I am so happy you are getting lines!

Gregsprincess~ Welcome! Sorry for you loss! You have joined the perfect thread! These ladies are just marvelous!

Hopestruck~ OMG I am horrible at seeing it on frer as I always see a bfn unless it hits me in the face on those haha, but I so certainly see it on the clearblue! I am so excited for you! Just wonderful news to wake up to :)

I am thinking I should have bought a different brand of test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->