March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I love school shopping for myself! Such a school nerd I love all the supplies haha.

Aww never hope the babies let you keep it down! I cannot wait for your scan tomorrow!!! Hopefully they give you some little pics so you can share with us!

I agree, I love school shopping!!! Me and my closest study group classmates usually meet up to go buy our books and to get a head start on everything just because! I'm SOO ready to start bk!! I have no idea what I'm going to do with the babies!! I'm checking off my family members right now for potential babysitterd Bc my family believes strongly in education! Both my aunts are teachers, one elementary teacher the other one s high school mathmatician.

I'm laying down so I'm doing better, I def hope I get pics Bc I will def post them!! I'm sooo praying it will go good!!! I'm SOO ready for all the ladies here to join me, so I won't be the only one complaining! Bc Lisalee sounds like she's doing better and Sweetz just need some supervising!! Lol jk sweetz!!

Haha!

Yes I always so motivated at the beginning of the year! My mom watches my daughter while I go to school but this semester she is only going to watch her 2 days so I have to find a babysitter for the other 2 days. I actually found a lady who watches kids out of her home so that will be good. It will all work out :) I am sure you will have tons of people wanting to keep those precious babies!

Yes I agree, I'm sure they wouldn't mind watching them when they're newborns,everyone love newborns the problem is when they get in toddler ages, no one wants to watch them Bc now they can talk!! Lol

Yes I agree, I'm sure they wouldn't mind watching them when they're newborns,everyone love newborns the problem is when they get in toddler ages, no one wants to watch them Bc now they can talk!! Lol

That is why you get them hooked while the babies are newborns haha! Then they get to love and know them and the toddler ages they find fun instead of burdensome haha

I agree, that's a smart plan!!!! I was thinking that. My brother didn't bring his daughter around our side when she was a newborn that much so now that she's 5, she's nervous when she's around my side of family and and he Just can't get any of my side to watch her Bc like you said, it will be more of bothersome than enjoyment. So thanks for the advice!!

Hello ladies. I'm still reeling from all of the BFP news. I am super excited from our group. Nevergivingup, do you think we can update the thread title to include our BFPs?! I kind of want everyone to know what luck we've had and are having. Keep the good news rolling in!

Hi BayBeeEm!! I am overly excited too!!! You know I want to update the title sooo bad. But I didn't want to get any ladies upset and feel like I'm rushing them Bc their not sure. But if it's ok with the other ladies I will love to update it,only if it's ok with them?

Hi BayBeeEm!! I am overly excited too!!! You know I want to update the title sooo bad. But I didn't want to get any ladies upset and feel like I'm rushing them Bc their not sure. But if it's ok with the other ladies I will love to update it,only if it's ok with them?

How thoughtful of you! I agree, better to air on the side of caution.

Hi girls! I'd like to wait on updating from my end until I see a darker test or get a blood confirmation, if that's OK! I am feeling positive about it, but you just never know.

Hi girls! I'd like to wait on updating from my end until I see a darker test or get a blood confirmation, if that's OK! I am feeling positive about it, but you just never know.

I can understand the want to wait! Can't wait for you to get a darker test or blood confirmation or BOTH :)
Are you going to test tomorrow morning?

Totally! I was ahead of myself. :blush:

I'd like to wait too if that's ok with everyone? I feel positive about the whole thing but, until my clearblue digital shows a firm "pregnant", I don't want to jinx things!!!x I'm going to continue taking IC tests and then a CBD maybe Thursday/Friday x

I'd like to wait too if that's ok with everyone? I feel positive about the whole thing but, until my clearblue digital shows a firm "pregnant", I don't want to jinx things!!!x I'm going to continue taking IC tests and then a CBD maybe Thursday/Friday x

You can certainly wait as long as you would like! :thumbup: So happy for you! Can't wait for Thursday or Friday then! :wohoo:

I can understand the want to wait! Can't wait for you to get a darker test or blood confirmation or BOTH :)
Are you going to test tomorrow morning?

Hehe, I'm hoping both as well! Yep, I think I will use my 2nd FRER tomorrow to see if the line gets to be actually visible... lol... depending on when I can do betas, I may opt for a digi as well :)

I agree BamaGurl, I can't wait either!!BayBeeEm if you were ahead of yourself I was too Bc I wanted to do the same thing so we can show everyone that we're a lucky Blessed group!! Now 31st need to hurry up and get here so we can update the title with your BFP as well!!!

P.s. I LOVE DIGITAL HPT for me it gets straight to the point w/o getting line Eye!!!! But everytime the cheap dollar ones decided to be my best friend and make me smile of course I had to squint.

Haha yeah I am torn the digital leaves no room for confusion but if you do the other type then you can kinda make yourself feel better and say o i see something haha i guess that is denial though!

When do you guys think it would be good to test with a digi? I'm thinking that given how faint my FRER was it would probably come out negative if I did it today. 14dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->