March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hopestruck: 14 DPO,wow, you are doing great despite the fact that you're testing. For myself I would go ahead and try the digi tommorrow morning with FMU, but everyone hCG levels rises differently. So it's really when you feel confident enough that you can handle whatever the outcome may be. Is AF late?

Nope it's not late yet - usually it comes 14dpo, so it would be due on Thurs. That's why I was thinking 14dpo. However, I did go and pick up another test, this one is a pink dye one step. I may give it a go tonight and then my FRER in the morning. Digi's are expensive here...almost $20 a pop!

My goodness! I wouldn't want to use my digi either then! I will mail you some haha you can get 2 for $9

Are you SERIOUS!?! why have I been spending so much money!? LOL. Even the regs are expensive. FRERs and Clear Blue (regular ||) are about $15 each or $20 for a pack of 2. If this pregnancy isn't it (or in future ones) I will take you up on the offer. Seriously, I will send you an e-money transfer for the costs of the tests AND the shipping. I could probably get 4 tests for the price of 1 that way! LOL.

That being said, I did just open up the test I bought for $8.99. It is a no-name brand from the grocery store, cheapest one I could find. That may have been a mistake. It is G-H-E-T-T-O. I would be surprised if this one even gave a positive after a missed period! :haha:

Hopestruck, O, well I would wait until AF is due, I never do. But if you're getting a faint line on the sticks then I say test early in the morning with the digi using FMU. I wouldn't test anymore today Bc your urine may be diluted now no as concentrated. But it's up to you ma'am as always.

I always get FRER DIGI and it runs $17.00-25.00 @ Wal-greens, I try to buy them once their on sale.

The clearblue digi 2 pack at walmart is $9 here and the frer and clearblue 2 pack are $8 but there is a coupon in the frer so they end up being $6 and lately I have been able to find them with a 3rd one free!!! I am certain this is your month but if not I would be more than happy to buy as many tests as you need and send them your way :thumbup:

I am yet to use the digi test. I've contemplated it before but I still have one more traditional frer test. If happen to have a breakdown before the 31st, I will try the digi for for subsequent testing. I hope everyone had a good day!

Morning ladies :wave: I think i'm just off to work as you all go to bed :haha:

I tried to read through the whole thread but I just skimmed through :blush:

Never congrats on twins I bet that was a :shock: will you be finding out gender or keeping that a surprise when you get there?

All this talk of testing makes me want to get my ICs out but at 10dpo I think thats a bit too early :haha: AF will be due on the 30th July but i'm sure I will crack before then.

i'm trying to stay positive but having moments of thinking this must all be PMT. So far 'symptoms' have been tiredness, itchy nipples a few times was convinced I had a mosquito bite on there, since sunday felt nausea, ive had weird pinchy, twingy feelings in lower tummy, last night it felt like a stitch by my ovary (perhaps all of these are wind :blush:) and according to my lovely DF I had a very gassy sleep :rofl:

Thanks Gregsprincess,I agree i was totally a shock.but I tried to convince my DH lets keep the gender a surprise until we give birth, but he's SOO excited and he wants his boy sooo bad that he have to brag to his brothers, cousins and friends that he got a boy if there's a boy in there. Did the early testing eve hit you too?!! Yea you're still pretty early I'll wait to test. Have a great night I guess at work.

Where is all the ladies here ....ITS SOOO QUIET!!!!

:haha: men are so funny wanting to brag really. My DF wants twin girls :shock: but I think he will be happy as long as we can cook a sticky one!

Good morning!

Hopestruck- the 2nd test looks like a positive to me! :dance:

BayBee- There is definitely still time to test!

Bama- I love Dollar Tree and IC tests. They seem to work fine. I haven't ever had an evap on them. Just try not to look at it too hard. If I don't see a line after the time frame, I throw it out. I have never tested before AF was due with the Dollar Tree test tho, just the IC.

Greg- 10 dpo is not too early to test if you're up for it. I got a positive this last time around 9/10 dpo on an IC (internet cheapie) test. The thing I like about testing early is that it cures your "itch" to test AND if it's not positive, there's still a good chance it could be positive in a few days. So do whatever works for you.

Never- How are you feeling this morning?

Hmm,not feeling so positive today...a cbd said not pregnant and that line is no darker...i know 10dpo is still early and af should have been due today,but I hate that feeling where you think you are and a test says "no you're not!" no sign of AF whatsoever, and no spotting at all (just had creamy/watery cm for nearly a week) and temp is still high,so i really don't know what to think...think i should just wait till 14dpo and test the weekend instead x

Looking at your chart say the dip at 8dpo was implantation maybe tomorrow will be better for a positive test :shrug: on my last BFP I had a dip at 8 dpo and got a faint positive at 11dpo nothing at all at 10 dpo. And as your temp is still high I would guess AF is not about to show up :thumbup:

That cheers me up a little gregsprincess, thank you :) This whole TTC business is more stress than I'd like sometimes...I can't wait to know either way I guess, though obviously I hope it'll eventually mean I've got a sticky bean!

Hope your testing goes well over the next couple of days and you'll be getting your BFP!

Hope: Have you tested again yet?x

I hope we all do then we can worry about everything else with being pregnant instead :haha:

Yeah Lpjkp: I agree with everything Gregsprincess said!!! Thanks Gregsprincess Bc I totally don't do charts and you hit it on the head!! Lpjkp I'm sorry you wasted a cbd, but 10 days is really early at least to me, I don't begin testing early until 12dpo. Bc I just font feel like getting a bfn when I know in my gut I'm prego. Give it some more time!!

Lisalee:I'm feeling alot better I found out that putting food on my stomach eliminates alot of m/s for me.

Gregsprincess: Twin Girls!! I love twin girls, but I think I would rather have a boy and a girl, the best of both worlds!!

Never: Well, that's it, I am FINALLY going to take your advice and hold off those tests...and I will definitely wait until 14dpo (That's when I got my last BFP) before I even consider testing again...that's if AF is a no show until then!!

Bonus is I start work tomorrow for the London olympics, so at least I've got something to take my mind off babies for a while!x

Oh I would love to be coming back for olympics but no time off work and its so expensive. What will you be doing?

Finally!! Thanks for waiting this time. I know you have it, You just had a touch of the early testing fever that's all. 14 DPO sounds promising. O wow London olympics, I never heard of it being that I live in the country side of America but it sounds exciting, ESP if it takes your mind off baby right now, we all need that. I wonder if we catch that on tv over here?

Official role is called last mile team leader,which basically means looking after teams of stewards and be there to sort put spectators on their way to the games...im not so keen on the olympics considering we live in central London! Didn't you say you were originally from the midlands gregsprincess? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->