March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Good morning gals. Working from home today. That means work and play to me! I hope everyone is doing well.

Lisalee - happy to hear that you've got the M/S undercontrol. I've always wonder how a turbulent tummy and the need to eat would work. You eat, you vomit, but you need to eat.

Nevergivingup - I'm with you! One baby of each gender would be awesome. Given that you want them to be a surprise, I guess we will find about at the end of your H&H 9 months. Something to look forward to!

GregsPrincess - Our cycles just about mirror one another. I am due a day after you, July 31st. Your symptoms seem promising!

Lpjkp - That's super exciting. You will have a role in the Olympics. My DH and I were hoping to the UK next week but the tickets from the States, there, were ridiculous.

Sweetz - Day two and not a peep. Show yourself at once! I STILL have my eye on you. I hope you're doing well.

Everyone else :hi:

That sounds so exciting lpjkp! That will certainly keep your mind off of testing!

Never~ I am still just so super excited about your little twins your cooking up! Can't wait to hear about your u/s today! What time do you go?

Gregsprincess~ Test whenever you are ready! We will anxiously be waiting! Plus if you test now maybe it will feed your need to test and then you can hold off a few days before testing again!

BayBeeEm~ Working from home was always a favorite of mine when I worked! It was a play day then I would cram work in late that night to make sure it got done haha

Oh, oh, oh and AFM (hehe) Menstrual like cramps are taking a hold of me. All else is pretty much the same.

Never: im not sure,but its a worldwide thing,and I think its got global coverage...im not too interested in it,but its a well paid summer job which is a bonus!

Gosh,im so crampy today,I keep popping to the toilet...i really feel like AF will be coming soon...

Good morning ladies! Wow, lots to catch up on today, I love it!!

GregsPrincess- your symptoms sound GREAT! Very promising indeed :D Love the part about your gassy sleep.... lol. One of my old boyfriends, a few months into dating, said to me (after I got home from vacay): "I've really missed you. You and your farts." OMG. :blush: I was MORTIFIED! I never probed to find out what he meant, but I'm guessing that at that time I was a gassy sleeper as well... :haha:

LP - don't let the digi get you down! That (well, and the $$ of digis here) is one of the reasons I don't test on a digi until I feel comfortable with my "lines". At the moment I think my lines are too faint and that a digi would come up negative. To be honest though, digis really mean nothing vs. regular tests. I've gotten + digis with all my previous pregnancies (and the right week count with the Clearblue Conception Indicator) and still gone on to miscarry. SO, not to be a downer (wow, that came out terribly!) but I just wanted to say, don't let it bum you out. Put your faith in the LINE tests and BLOOD tests. And, I think it's a good idea to wait :) If it makes you feel any better, my tests today were still super light and I am 13dpo. *sigh* Sometimes its just late implantation. But anyway, you are still earlier than me and I KNOW this is your month!! xxx

Re: London Olympics, that's awesome!! My OH has been talking about it for weeks. It's huge here (Canada), lots of people have the summer Olympics going on their TVs all summer long. We had the winter Olympics in Vancouver (where I'm from) in 2010 and it was a huge deal. Personally I'm a bigger fan of the summer games though :thumbup:

Good morning to our other lovies: Never, BayBeeEm, Bamagurl, Lisalee, Storked, Mummy, & Sweetz (where are you girl?), and anyone else I might have missed!! :flow:

AFM (hehe, can I throw a mthfr in here too?):
Temps shot up high today to 37.13 (98.84). Of course I tested this AM! Used my 2nd FRER and then also decided to go for the ghetto one step test, just to compare.

Well, the good news is that they were both :bfp: :yipee:

FRER 13dpo.jpg onestep 13dpo.jpg

The bad news is that they are both super faint, which of course is making me ever paranoid! At least you can SEE the line on the FRER this time though, so it is getting darker. Really must have been a late implantation for me this time. I am slightly concerned though, as I haven't had much nausea or pregnancy symptoms (boobs aren't sore at all!). A little freaked out this could be a chemical, I have never had one before. Hoping and praying that it's a healthy, sticky little bean though. Will update you all after my doc's appt (11AM Pacific Time).

Good morning ladies! Wow, lots to catch up on today, I love it!!

GregsPrincess- your symptoms sound GREAT! Very promising indeed :D Love the part about your gassy sleep.... lol. One of my old boyfriends, a few months into dating, said to me (after I got home from vacay): "I've really missed you. You and your farts." OMG. :blush: I was MORTIFIED! I never probed to find out what he meant, but I'm guessing that at that time I was a gassy sleeper as well... :haha:

LP - don't let the digi get you down! That (well, and the $$ of digis here) is one of the reasons I don't test on a digi until I feel comfortable with my "lines". At the moment I think my lines are too faint and that a digi would come up negative. To be honest though, digis really mean nothing vs. regular tests. I've gotten + digis with all my previous pregnancies (and the right week count with the Clearblue Conception Indicator) and still gone on to miscarry. SO, not to be a downer (wow, that came out terribly!) but I just wanted to say, don't let it bum you out. Put your faith in the LINE tests and BLOOD tests. And, I think it's a good idea to wait :) If it makes you feel any better, my tests today were still super light and I am 13dpo. *sigh* Sometimes its just late implantation. But anyway, you are still earlier than me and I KNOW this is your month!! xxx

Re: London Olympics, that's awesome!! My OH has been talking about it for weeks. It's huge here (Canada), lots of people have the summer Olympics going on their TVs all summer long. We had the winter Olympics in Vancouver (where I'm from) in 2010 and it was a huge deal. Personally I'm a bigger fan of the summer games though :thumbup:

Good morning to our other lovies: Never, BayBeeEm, Bamagurl, Lisalee, Storked, Mummy, & Sweetz (where are you girl?), and anyone else I might have missed!! :flow:

AFM (hehe, can I throw a mthfr in here too?):
Temps shot up high today to 37.13 (98.84). Of course I tested this AM! Used my 2nd FRER and then also decided to go for the ghetto one step test, just to compare.

Well, the good news is that they were both :bfp: :yipee:

View attachment 446459 View attachment 446461

The bad news is that they are both super faint, which of course is making me ever paranoid! At least you can SEE the line on the FRER this time though, so it is getting darker. Really must have been a late implantation for me this time. I am slightly concerned though, as I haven't had much nausea or pregnancy symptoms (boobs aren't sore at all!). A little freaked out this could be a chemical, I have never had one before. Hoping and praying that it's a healthy, sticky little bean though. Will update you all after my doc's appt (11AM Pacific Time).

I see both lines on both tests!:happydance: Can't wait to hear how the doctor apt goes :wohoo: will be saying a prayer for ya!

Hopestruck - being the person that I am, I will accept your two :bfp: and will gently brush off your paranoia. We're having a baby, we're having a baby, we're having a baby!!! :-D

I so agree with BayBeeEm!!! I think this calls for celebration!!! :wohoo:

Woohoo!! Hopestruck has a little doughy bun in the oven for sure!!! I reckon it is zoo safe to assume that we now definitely have our 4th BFP! I can see good bfp lines on both tests and the line HAS gotten dark on your free compared to the other test you posted,so I have no doubt whatsoever you have a lovely little healthy bean all snuggly nested onto your tummy!! Congratulations :)

So,that's another BFP of many to come...cant wait to read the rest that will be rolling in soon!

Thanks for the advice hope about the digi tests...cant wait to see if I follow in your footsteps in a few days time!!xx

This is getting so exciting!! So many :bfp: going to be rolling in the next few days/weeks! I just cannot contain how excited I am for you ladies!!!!

OKAY.....FIRST OF ALL BAYBEEEM, You are Soooo funny, Im beginning to get excited and jitters when I see that you commented Bc I can't wait to smirk and laugh Bc you are too much!! THANKS!! Cramps, I had those DPO too!! Da da dum(do you hear the music)??!

Hopestruck, WOW...IM SOOOO HAPPY :wohoo: :wohoo: for you!!! I can't wait until you get your results from the doc which you should be at now!!

Lpjkp hang in there!! You're not out until AF shows!!!

BamaGurl: what's going on with you...you're rooting for everyone else....how's the waiting going for the big test day??

Sweetz: where are you? :shrug:
Stork: miss you!! :shrug:

AFM:my u/s is at 2:00 today so I'm about to get ready now and so I can head out. Soooo nervous Bc the u/s lady is sooo boring,mean faced, and everything else you don't want in a person who knows what's going on in the womb whereas I'm clueless!!! Ughh hopefully I'll get pics. Catch ya later ladies!!!

P.s.: you have the best job.....to be able to work from home!! How lucky!!

Lol @ doughy bun. I will have to use that one, Lpjkp. Yes Bamagurl, we really make an awesome southern (I'm from Georgia) cheering squad!

Hoping for one for me, one for you! Lucky Nevergiving, she got two!!!
June, July, August ... any of these month will do
As long as we all get in on the :bfp: action too
Hoping for one for me, one for you ...

Go team!

Too much time on my hands, yes, yes.

OKAY.....FIRST OF ALL BAYBEEEM, You are Soooo funny, Im beginning to get excited and jitters when I see that you commented Bc I can't wait to smirk and laugh Bc you are too much!! THANKS!! Cramps, I had those DPO too!! Da da dum(do you hear the music)??!

Hopestruck, WOW...IM SOOOO HAPPY :wohoo: :wohoo: for you!!! I can't wait until you get your results from the doc which you should be at now!!

Lpjkp hang in there!! You're not out until AF shows!!!

BamaGurl: what's going on with you...you're rooting for everyone else....how's the waiting going for the big test day??

Sweetz: where are you? :shrug:
Stork: miss you!! :shrug:

AFM:my u/s is at 2:00 today so I'm about to get ready now and so I can head out. Soooo nervous Bc the u/s lady is sooo boring,mean faced, and everything else you don't want in a person who knows what's going on in the womb whereas I'm clueless!!! Ughh hopefully I'll get pics. Catch ya later ladies!!!

P.s.: you have the best job.....to be able to work from home!! How lucky!!

Awwww, shucks. Thanks. Working from home is wonderful and will be useful when the little people start rolling in but I now have no excuse for dinners out during the week. I'm mean ... I work from home! Sighs lol Looking forward to your pictures!

Yay I love the cheer! Yes we can just be the southern cheering squad! I think we should all repeat it over and over until all of us have our :bfp:!

Where in Ga do you live?

Never~ I say you look that mean faced woman in the eyes and demand she print out pics of your little babies! Or else....

AFM~ not much to report really. Just hanging out biding my time waiting for Monday to come around. Celebrating with all the other ladies who have signs of their :bfp:!! :wohoo:

Official role is called last mile team leader,which basically means looking after teams of stewards and be there to sort put spectators on their way to the games...im not so keen on the olympics considering we live in central London! Didn't you say you were originally from the midlands gregsprincess? X

Yes I'm from near Coventry but OH is from south London. If we move back it will probably be to London. I can imagine everything being all over the place in London at the minute usually bright ideas that just can't work in reality :haha:

Yay I love the cheer! Yes we can just be the southern cheering squad! I think we should all repeat it over and over until all of us have our :bfp:!

Where in Ga do you live?

Never~ I say you look that mean faced woman in the eyes and demand she print out pics of your little babies! Or else....

AFM~ not much to report really. Just hanging out biding my time waiting for Monday to come around. Celebrating with all the other ladies who have signs of their :bfp:!! :wohoo:

I live in North Atlanta.

Where in Ga do you live?

I live in North Atlanta.

I love Atlanta! I have family that lives there! That is only 4 hours away from where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->