March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Yes mam it is :)

BayBeeEm~ excuse my brain fart, but when are you testing?

Hi Ladies! I am currently in the two week wait about 5DPO. I had FSH surge on the 19th so should have O on the 20th. On April 13th, yes it was a friday, I found out that I was going MC. I had went to the DR due to very light brown spotting not thinking much of it since it was my 4th pregnancy and I have 3 babies from my other pregnancies, figured I would go in and they would do an ultrasound and tell me it was nothing. I did not even think to call my husband to tell him I was going in, I mean come on I was 11weeks pregnant 1 week away from the "safe" week. what could really happen. WEll the did the ultra sound and found I had a blighted ovum. Since my blood work was normal and I knew when I got pregnant for sure since we had been TTC for about 6 months before I got pregnant, I did not have an early u/s like with my other 3 which those pregnancies had to be dated. I was heart broken and on April 15th I started to mc and on the 17th I had a d/c to finish it since I was so far along. It was the most heart breaking thing I could have went through. We even had my csection date picked out and my doctor had it written down that i wanted my tubes tide, that baby was suppose to be forth and finale as we were calling it. WEll after the mc we found out my husband was offered a better job that required us to move to a new town about 2 hours away so we wanted. But we are now ready to ttc and are on the 2 week wait wish us luck!

Welcome Krissy! So sorry for your loss :hugs:

:dust: to you though in your tww

After the falling for the temptation of POASing, I've decided to wait until the 31st, the day AF is due. I would consider testing on the 30th ... I know Gregsprincess will be testing that day as well. When are you testing?

Krissy - welcome and sorry for your loss. The whole blighted ovum phenomena is above me. I promise you, I didn't know what it was until I started web crawling after my loss. I can imagine the level of heartbreak you experienced and I am hoping that your rainbow baby is on the way. Soon and very soon, you will have your "fantastic four". When do you plan to test?

BayBeeEm~ I am testing on the 30th also (unless af shows)!!! Yay! That will be a wonderful day!

Hi ladies,

Welcome Krissy :hi: I'm so sorry about your loss. I had a blighted ovum (empty sac) in my first pregnancy. I went all the way to 12 weeks as well before finding out on U/S. I know how hard it is, especially when you think for all that time that everything is fine. Big hugs to you :hugs:

Bama & BayBee - I SOOOOOO can't wait for you guys to test. I'm getting my body all ready for a :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

AFM, Doc appt was OK... he asked me to do a pee test. I told him it would be diluted as I just had a big drink before I went to the appt but he wanted to do it anyway. Of course, it came back negative and the nurse confirmed (though her urine anlaysis) that it was extremely diluted. So, they did a blood test. Going back on Friday for a second Beta, and he said he would call me on Monday once they get the results back. So I'll have to wait a few more days, unfortunately.

Doc also gave me the prescription for progesterone, Crinone 8% as well. 90mg once a day, in the evenings. He wants me to wait until we get the blood results back before starting to use.

*sigh* I'm feeling really low. I was through the roof happy yesterday, but these faint tests and the neg test at the docs is really making me anxious. I just feel like every pregnancy is a miscarriage waiting to happen for me. :cry:

aw hopestruck! no :( I hate you are feeling low today!

I can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say! Just stay positive :thumbup: We all are rooting for you!

Thanks, Bama. You ladies really light up my life right now. :flow:

I also decided to shelve out the $$ for some more tests to try and ease my mind while I'm waiting for my blood results. Got a couple more FRER and a couple CB Digis. Will try some tomorrow morning to see if any change in color.

Outside of that, I may lay low for a while until my mood pics up...get my head into my work for a change!

Thanks, Bama. You ladies really light up my life right now. :flow:

I also decided to shelve out the $$ for some more tests to try and ease my mind while I'm waiting for my blood results. Got a couple more FRER and a couple CB Digis. Will try some tomorrow morning to see if any change in color.

Outside of that, I may lay low for a while until my mood pics up...get my head into my work for a change!

That is completely understandable. We will miss you, but you take all the time you need!

Thanks ladies I feel SO WElcomed! As I was writting my first post my husband came home from work and he ask what i was doing and I told him I was finding some ladies I could be crazy with so he didnt have to hear me go on and on about what symptoms i may or may not have in the 2ww lol. He will of course still hear some but not as much.

Hopestruck-Yes it was terrible to go almost 12 weeks thinking everything was fine. It was a HUGE shock since I had 3 previous pregnancies and now have 3 health kids.

BAbyBeeEm- AF is due on 8/3 so I will probably try and hold out till 8/1, could be a lucky day my cousin is having her twins that day. With my daughter Avarie (pronounced Ava-ree) I was 3 weeks 5 days and found out just by chance at a dr. appt for a swollen anckle i was pregnant lol. We had just started trying for her, she is my second child, and was shocked I got pregnant right away, of course I was 22 then lol. With my boys though I was 6 week pregnant before ANY test would come back pos, even a blood test! So Hopestruck have faith!
With my oldest son, who is almost 6 now, I had dislocated my knee and went to the ER and I told them I am sure I am pregnant because my last a/f was extremly light not normal so they did a blood test and came back neg., I was 4 weeks pregnant at that point. Two more weeks of LOTS of money spent on home test finally got one to come pack pos lol. My younger son pretty much same story knew i was pregnant but test kept coming back neg.

Oh and my children I have now are Joshua 5 years old bday 9/20, Avarie 4 bday 4/18 and Jamison 2 bday 9/14

Hopestruck - you see Krissy is a living testament to the fact that it may just early for proper detection. I know you feel low and it would be silly of me to say not to worry but hey, I'm silly, I want to not take the stressed aproach to this. You know what stress can do to our bodies. Just ride the wait and of course keep POAS to pass away the time. I'm always available for a PM session for some more PMA. :hugs:

Bamagurl - I will bump up my test date by one day so that I can ring in the updates with you and Gregsprincess.

Krissy - thanks for sharing your story with us and relating so well. Kind of happy to see that your testing will be just a few days after ours. Keeps things interesting!!!!

Hi ladies...sorry been running around kinda stressed. I have to figure out a way to come up with $500 by Friday or I am going to loose my vehicle. Unkonwn to me...my car payment has not been paid. I sent the payment in, but I did it over the phone (which I will never do again). Well apparently the person working at the desk took my payment, but didn't credit it to my account. He credited it to his pocket....and since it went directly from my bank account to his account, there is no verification that I paid for the car and not just to him. I'm furious! I called my bank to file a dispute but they said it could take up to a month to get the $ back. We are only on one income as working security and being pregnant don't mesh. I don't know what to do ladies..:o( happy birthday to my DH...we are both super stressed now... Sorry to vent just sooooo upset...I asked my parents for help and they just said not our problem...great parents huh? *twitch*

Yay! Wonderful news BayBeeEm!! I think it is going to be a lucky day then Krissy can ring in and bring wonderful news a few days later!

Thanks for sharing your story with us Krissy! You can be an inspiration to some of us ladies who get caught up on the tests know best when they just might take a little while to catch up with what we already suspect :)

Never~ hope your apt went well! been thinking about you!

Hi ladies...sorry been running around kinda stressed. I have to figure out a way to come up with $500 by Friday or I am going to loose my vehicle. Unkonwn to me...my car payment has not been paid. I sent the payment in, but I did it over the phone (which I will never do again). Well apparently the person working at the desk took my payment, but didn't credit it to my account. He credited it to his pocket....and since it went directly from my bank account to his account, there is no verification that I paid for the car and not just to him. I'm furious! I called my bank to file a dispute but they said it could take up to a month to get the $ back. We are only on one income as working security and being pregnant don't mesh. I don't know what to do ladies..:o( happy birthday to my DH...we are both super stressed now... Sorry to vent just sooooo upset...I asked my parents for help and they just said not our problem...great parents huh? *twitch*

Aww sweetz! :hugs: saying a special prayer for you! Don't stress too much that baby needs mama relaxed!!! Hope it all works out & that sounds like something my in laws would say although we have helped them out countless number of times!

Welcome Krissy! Sorry to hear about your recent MC but you've come to the right place to vent. I recently had a MC due to blighted ovum also. Went to the Dr for an U/S due to brown spotting and all they saw was a "3 wk sac." Well that's what the U/S tech said, but I thought you couldn't have a sac til 4 wks? Anyway, They kept telling me I might have my dates wrong, etc etc. But I KNEW that wasn't the case. Like you said, it's hard to for a while thinking everything is OK. But the important thing is dusting yourself off and trying again (when you're ready).

Hopestruck- I definitely think you're still in the game. I don't have a good eye for lines, but the 2nd test was DEFINITELY positive. Just hang tight. We'll catch up with you on Friday.

LPJ- I hear that digital tests are not a sensitive as line tests. So you definitely should not give up yet.

BayBeeEm- thanks for the encouragement earlier.

Hope everyone is having a fab day!

Sweetz, I am sorry to hear that! Most banks are pretty good about resolving fraud issues. I sure hope your bank gets it together asap. I have a Bank of America and when someone went on a shopping spree at my expense when I was in the last weeks of my wedding, they put it back in my account within 2 or 3 days. I pray it all works out soon and I am hope that you're able to secure the funds you need to meet your Friday deadline.

Lisalee - anytime. Glad to see you on the thread today.

Bamagurl - we will pee in threes. Yay! lol

Nevergivingup - I hope all went well during your visit and I hope we are in for some show and tell.

Hello Krissy!! welcome to the group. I know exactly what you mean about being crazy with your husband. I know b4 I found babyandbump my husband was my only ear. baby dust and a lot of it!!

Hopestruck~ I think your still in the game. I no your tired of the up's and down's but keep your faith its still possible.

Sweetz~ I was in a situation like that not to long ago. What bothers me the most is how people that we love and go the extra mile for, sometimes make us feel like we are on our on. Sweetz I am sure something will work out by friday. You are blessed with a gift from God in your belly so when ever it gets to stressful remember that bundle of joy inside of you. I will be praying something works out and please don't stress.

Bamagurl and BaybeeEm I am sending baby dust to you ladies.

Never~ I hope you appt went well…

AFM~ I am on cd 7. I started testing Opk's yesturday. The line was very faint. I am going to watch it to see of it gets darker. DH is so tired working 2 shifts right now. I hope he has energy to get this BD going. I am going for every other day until I get a positive Opk then everyday. My nerves are bad with all the ttc.

Good morning (or evening) ladies,

Never: how was the scan, any pics? Hope it was all wonderful.

Hopestruck: I don't think you should be worried by dr tests you have positives, ok they are faint but have got slightly darker over the day I bet the beta results will show good things :winkwink:

sweetz: do they know which staff member pocketed your money? Can't believe people still think they can get away with these things :dohh: I hope everything gets sorted and your money returned soon.

:wave: krissy sorry for your loss, i've only been in the group a couple of days and they are a lovely group of ladies :blush:

AFM I think I may only be 10 dpo today not 11 as I originally thought, I put the second peak from my monitor in ff and it has changed O day to second peak :shrug: I still not sure we got the egg but until af is here I will :ignore: the negative thoughts creeping in. I don't feel any symptoms at all today :nope:

have a good day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->