March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Stupid question but what does PAL and TTCAL mean? I see it often...

HI all, just wanted to jump in for an update(below). Thank you all SO much for your constant encouragement and positivity...it truly means a LOT to me. I appreciate you all sooooo much for your kindness and openness, and patience for people like me (lol). But seriously, thank you to ALL of you. :kiss:

Sweetz - PAL/TTCAL means Pregnant/Pregnancy After Loss and TTC After LOss (I believe). Sorry to hear about your car craziness, I hope everything gets sorted out soon! How frustrating. :(

Never- I am absolutely amazed at how graceful, positive, and faithful you have been through all of this. I am sorry to hear about the twin but my heart is bursting with joy for your LO who is PERFECT and HEALTHY. :cloud9: <3 <3 <3 You are a constant inspiration for us all and I appreciate you more than you can know!!

LP and Lux- I'm so sorry to hear about the chemicals. :hugs: Up until this afternoon (will write more on that below) I was convinced I was having one as well and just felt...well, horribly depressed, low, sorry for myself, angry, etc. I know how tough it is to lose, even after a short time, so I'm sending all my <3 to you both right now. I applaud you for your continuous positivity and hopefulness towards the future...I know it will be rewarded with chubby bouncing babies in no time. xoxox

Well my UPDATE is that: after reading all day about chemicals/faint HPTs, I came across a post by one woman who claimed that afternoon is actually WAY better than FMU/2MU. I was so convinced I was having a chemical that I figured I didn't have anything to lose, so I went for my last FRER after a 2-3 hour hold (wasnt trying, was just working and not drinking much).

Much to my amazement, the line came up within 1 minute and was SIGNIFICANTLY darker than this morning's test. Amazing! Afternoon pee is the way to go! I also took a Digi that said "Pregnant". I am absolutely ELATED. :wohoo:

Pic shows 13dpo (FMU), 14dpo (FMU), 14dpo (afternoon) - keep in mind the top two were even fainter before they dried :) :
14dpo PM _opt.jpg

Of course, this doesn't mean that this pregnancy is going to be successful or not (Betas will give us a better idea of that) but it DOES mean that my levels are probably going up at least somewhat :) Sooooo....in other words, I can relax a little, enjoy this good news, have a more positive weekend, and hope for more good news on Monday.

Now *cough* back to work...clearly it's been a VERY productive day *rolls eyes at self*.

I think I will make a ticker for myself now :)

<3 you all!!

Never- I love your positivity. I'm sure that listening to the HB was soooo amazing! It is truly a miracle. Very happy that despite the loss, everything is great with the other little one.

Bamagirl- You are so sweet. Your words of encouragement to Never were thought-provoking. Almost made me tear up.

Lux & LPJ- Sorry to hear about your chemicals. We are all rooting for you next month.

Hopestruck- So excited about your news! :dance:

AFM- I'm just rolling with the punches. M/S comes and goes for me, but I am getting nauseous in the morning AND evenings. Just threw up in a restaurant bathroom b/c of the smells (stood in line too long waiting for food). My boobs are not as sore. Everything else is the same.

Can't wait til we have our new wave of weekend/early next week testers! :)

Hope struck I am so freaking excited for you! I'm on my phone & didn't even have to blow it up to see those beautiful lines! That is so wonderful!! :wohoo: time to update the title!! Makes me want to go poas haha

Bama, Yaaaaay thank you!!!

Hehehe, 12DPO.....you could! ;) But honestly, DON'T. LOL. If this current experience has taught me anything, it's:

TEST LATE (14dpo) & TEST IN THE AFTERNOON

Words of the wise, my friend. Will help you from entering crazyville over here.

Haha yes I will take you up on your advice mam!! Surprisingly I'm not in a huge hurry to test.

Lisalee~ugh hope the ms eases off for sure but what blessing your little one saying mom still here :wave: lol

Lisalee- i am new to this thread so a late congrats to you on your baby! :happydance:

Hope-I am SOOOO happy for you! :wohoo: Come to think of it with my youngest son it was like 9pm when i tested with him and came back very dark! I will keep your words of widsom when i start to test on 8/1 I will be 12dpo :witch: due 8/3 and I am always on time.

My bfp this month was late at night....dark as can be too...

Hopestruck~ I am dancing around in my seat for you. I’m not even playing. I been reading and feeling your pain with you but now I’m sharing your joy with you!!! I am so excited for you. I know you feel so good right now. I will be praying for a sticky because you deserve it, we all do. Clap, shake clap!!!!

Bama~ girl your will power is strong. I love it; you are not setting yourself up for the possible disappointments. I can’t wait to you test though. I have my finger toes and legs crossed for you. Wait I’ll cross my arms instead, I can’t get a BFP with my legs crossed lol. I’m just playing.

Never~ you’re another one in here that encourage me to keep my head up and have faith. You go girl with your positive attitude. Why be negative? It is sad but giving it to God you can’t go wrong. Let’s just have faith for the LO while he/she sticks to mommy!!

Sweetz~ I am happy that your DH is relaxing you. Claim your happiness even when in time you can find things to cry/frown about.

Krissy~ I really hope this is your cycle.

Afm~ I still haven’t received a positive Opk. I wanted to baby dance but I was knocked out last night when dh got home from work &#61516; I will bd today though. I just pray I catch my rainbow.

Hopestruck~ I am dancing around in my seat for you. I’m not even playing. I been reading and feeling your pain with you but now I’m sharing your joy with you!!! I am so excited for you. I know you feel so good right now. I will be praying for a sticky because you deserve it, we all do. Clap, shake clap!!!!

Bama~ girl your will power is strong. I love it; you are not setting yourself up for the possible disappointments. I can’t wait to you test though. I have my finger toes and legs crossed for you. Wait I’ll cross my arms instead, I can’t get a BFP with my legs crossed lol. I’m just playing.

Never~ you’re another one in here that encourage me to keep my head up and have faith. You go girl with your positive attitude. Why be negative? It is sad but giving it to God you can’t go wrong. Let’s just have faith for the LO while he/she sticks to mommy!!

Sweetz~ I am happy that your DH is relaxing you. Claim your happiness even when in time you can find things to cry/frown about.

Krissy~ I really hope this is your cycle.

Afm~ I still haven’t received a positive Opk. I wanted to baby dance but I was knocked out last night when dh got home from work &#61516; I will bd today though. I just pray I catch my rainbow.

Thanks I'm trying to be as patient as possible! Thanks yes please don't cross your legs bhahahaha :wohoo: you gotta be able to do the baby dance.

Thanks Krissy! It's very exciting. Got to hear the HB for the 1st time last Friday. Can't wait til you get your BFP on 8/1!

Sirbaby- Where are you in your cycle? Your ticker says 8 days. Is that correct?

Yes I am cd 8. I'm not sure if my cycles are28 days because this is my first one after miscarriage. I hope I am doing this whole timing things right.

Hopestruck - I am happy to hear about the turn around. Thats the kinds of news and report I like to hear.

Lisalee - How are you feeling? I hope you're still flourishing in the beauty that is pregnancy!

Bamagurl - Loving all of your positivity. LOVING it!

Sirbaby - lol @ not keeping your legs crossed! Too funny. Looking forward to your testing, too!

Krissy - So your testing 8/1? What a week, next week, promises to be!

WOW DID I MISS ALOT AGAIN....uggghhhh...WHICH IS AWESOME!!!!

Sweetz: O my you have a daughter thats part of G.R.I.T.S, you are sooo lucky!!! Lol, my sister and aunts stay in North Carolina, and I go there every week. I just can't get away from my country roots!!

Luxlisbon & Lpjkp: I'm sooooo sorry about the chemicals, ugghhh. The great thing is is that it didn't wait to happen until you were further along taking even longer to TTC. Your AF has came on and you two will be in the TWW in no time, praying for yous!

Hopestruck!! Really <3 ya!!! YAYYYYYYYY, I knew it!!! Now stop pouting and give that baby a chance to live!!! Now can we put you on the list since you're making your ticker!!???!???? Huh? Huh? Huuuuuhhh?

Sirbaby: aww Thank you ma'am, we're def here to encourage each other!!! Don't worry ab missing one night of BD, sperm can live up to 5-6 days so relax and rest, you don't have to wear that DH out. Hope you get that POSITIVE OPK SOON!!

Lisalee: Go you, I'm SOOO happy that your ms is going down,and that those boobs arent as sore. Sorry that the throwing up is still lingering, it'll get better Bc you're going to be in 2nd trimester in no time!!

BamaGurl: you are awesome, I love your POSITIVITY!!!! I wish we all could hang out people would def think we're weird Bc we'll probaly be smiling and giving each other hugs and compliments the whole time!!!

AFM: my sore boobs are minimizing but my nausea is stronger and vomitting still continues and my face had officially allowed Mrs. Pimples and her whole family to move in on my face....

P.s. I can't wait to update our list with soon BFP!!

Just a quick check in. I am having pre-menstrual cramp like pains but CD28 isn't until next Tuesday. My cycle before the loss was between CD28 - 30 in length and I typically had cramping on CD1 if at all. We will see what it all means soon.

Lol never! I sure do love my G.R.I.T.S. baby! What part of state? We're in the mountains...well I'm not but her sperm donor lives there and that is where she is ATM. Gotta love joint custody *blech!*

ATM I'm gassy as all get go. It is sooooo gross! Ms letting up a bit. I also have these weird sensations around my belly button like someone is stretching my skin. It is so weird feeling.

On a side note, my rottie is making suckling sounds....too cute for words!! When she goes into a deep sleep she does it sometimes. Hehe gotta love my furbaby!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well still!

AFM~ really nothing to report. No shining symptoms or anything to report. Ddint know if thats a hoid or bad sign, guess I'm just waiting for af to show or not...

Howdy guys! Sorry I rarely post- truth is that I haven't been TTC.
Those antibiotics gave me a wicked yeast infection which I am treating so I haven't been having sex. Lame.
Next weekend I go visit my niece to see her son (yep, I am a great aunt at the ripe age of 24) and will possibly come away with baby fever :)
:dust: ladies!

Hope - :wohoo: :yipee: I did think it may take a little while to get a darker test and I'm so glad you did :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->