March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Gregsprincess i agree with Hopestruck you're not out until AF shows, don't give up yet!!

Hopestruck: you are most welcomed!!

Bama: those are the cutest furbabies ever!!

I hope that you are both right. My DF just told me he's never known me be so highly strung and moody tonight, he thinks I look like I'm going to explode with emotion :shrug:

Hey ladies! Today has been a great day! DH was home and he surprised me by having landscapers come and fix the front and backyard. At first I was like yo wtf? How we gunna afford this!! Then he said nothing...apparently he bailed out the owner of the company and this was his Ty to him:) then....I got my kittyyyyyyyyy! Omg she is so damn cute! I just want to snuggle her and smother her!! Lol!! DH is trying all he can to des stresserize me, and it's working! He did all this so Icahn do one ofmy loves which is photography. I now have a beautiful yard and 4 cute furrbabies to build up my portfolio some. He did good....good hubby lol

Hopestruck-! YAY!!!!!!!!! Your symptoms sound excellent!!!! My earliest symptoms were fatigue and breasts getting sore later than usual. For me, I think the boobs got sore around 9 dpo? I just remember it wasn't 1 or 2 days after O like it normally was. In regards to fatigue, I was going to bed SUPER EARLY for me. Normally, I'd go at 11 but before I tested positive, I was going to bed at 9pm! My husband would tease me and say it's my bedtime.

Gregs- Don't give up yet. If your test date is Aug 1, then surely you have a few more days to go. The earlier you test, the less likely you are to get a positive. So don't stress!

Gregs dont lose hope yet! You aren't out until af shows!!!

Thanks ladies our fur babies are just rotten & I love it! I must admit I think they are quite handsome but I may be a tad bias lol.

Sweetz- a kitty yay!!! I bet it is so stinking cute!

And I bet your yard looks wonderful!!! :) It is sweet hubs is trying to relieve some of the stress you are feeling!!!

How are all you ladies tonight?

My yard looks big and beautiful now! I plan on taking pics of the fur kids tomorrow playing in yard. :)

LisaLee1~ I am monitoring my cycle very closely. To determine if I have immediately returned to my normal cycle after miscarriage. Thank you for the encouragement and congratulations on your new pregnancy. I am so happy your cycles returned back to normal so quickly for you.

never~ thanks, I am trying my best not to wear DH out. I am so anticipating a positive opk.

Bamagurl~ you are still in the race. You are not out into the witch shows up. I cannot wait until you test, keep us posted because I have a feeling you might get a surprise.

Mummy~ I hope you can relax while you are in your two week wait as we know can be very challenging. Try to wait as long as you can before you test. I often have a problem with that, I have testing anxiety.

Storked~ hope you get to feeling better. I cannot stand antibiotics for the same reason. This time shall Pass and you should be back to baby dancing.

Afm.~ I returned back to work this week after being off for a little over a month. So I am trying to adapt to my new busy schedule. I am anticipating possibly stopping TTC after this month if no luck. The reason why I may make this decision is because I have been trying for a while now and although, I know it will happen I have to continue on with my career plans. There is a opportunity at my job to promote but it requires physically and mentally exhausting processes. The whole process would possibly take up to one year. I really hate the fact that I have to kind of choose either/or but I will leave it in Gods hands. I would love to become pregnant this cycle and then do the whole process after the baby. This just might be my last cycle actively trying. I kind of think I am just going off of emotions right now and maybe I will feel different later. However, This cycle I'm all in.

~ I received my Basal thermometer and my first box of pre~seed. I am looking forward to using these two items along with my previous items :OPK's, prenatal, vitamin C, Fertile aid for men.
My baby dancing strategy is the SMEP plan. However I'm not sure how that plan is going to go with DH being tired all the time. I'm thinking does this guy think his baby is going to fall out the air lol. DH read what I just stated about him and he is cracking up laughing. Well at least there's some humor going on in here since there's no baby dancing. Okay I'm just playing but seriously there is some baby dancing to get done so I'll talk to you girls later it is 10 p.m. here where I am good night.

Sirbaby, I hear ya. I want to try because I feel that I will be letting down a child waiting to come to my family if I don't but I already feel burned out. Being sick really just knocked everything out of me.
Hope you get your baby soon :hugs: I want it all to fall back into place

I take so many pics of mine that my family goes nuts because I text them all day :D
But Sweetz, how can I resist such cuteness? I took a nap the other day and woke up to my kitty right beside me, sleeping on his back with his paws in the air. :)

Ok ladies, so this it's totally random and out of no where, but I have a million pimples that have all started popping up since O day and they're no ordinary pimples either -- these are like the big fat older sister of regular pimples! This is going to be way TMI for a sec now, but I have them on my neck, on my face, on my back, and even 'down there'! And I mean in and around my 'zone', down there, not just surface stuff that's heaps more common. It's making me feel awful =( So just had to vent. I hope they go away in time for my birthday on Tuesday so I can stop feeling so yuck...

Other than that, nothing to report. I'm 4DPO today (Saturday), not 5 though, cause I checked back on my diary and O day was Tuesday. I was thinking too that if I've missed this month but manage to conceive next month, I'll be getting my BFP on Fathers Day, which is the day 3 tears ago that we found out we were pregnant with our DD :flower:

Hope you ladies are all well.

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing good today. I just need to a vent a bit. Does it or has it ever bother you ladies when you hear pregnant people who are close to you saying they are over being pregnant!? My sil just said that & all I can think is how can you be over it when I am so desperately trying to be. Guess I am just having a downer kind of day. I took a test this morning & bfn ;(

Yeah it can be bothersome Bama....but I can understand where both sides are coming from. Being the difficulty we have we will kill for the chance, but also on the other end of the spectrum....having no clothes that fit right, things swollen and painful, moody, feeling like a fat whale.....yeah...not trying to make your feelings any less just playing the devil advocate *ducks* don't throw anything at me lol jk

Today the hunger has finally hit....omg TOOO HUNGRY!!! haha I slept kinda off last night and was awoken by a cold wet nose and doggy breath in my face. Yeah...not pleasant. Today I plan on taking it easy and not doing much. I am going to enjoy my nicely landscaped backyard with the furkids. :) We finally named miss kitty. Her name is Cleopatra "Cleo" for short. She is stinking cute isn't she??

Cleopatra.jpgVonya & Cleopatra.jpg

Aww she is adorable!

I understand that sweetz... I guess haha! I suppose it is just the green eyed monster coming out a bit

Well I will say this Bama...if I had some magic JooJoo Juice that will make people pregnant, you ladies in here would be the first to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->