March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Oh, and yes that makes sense about your DH. No worries at all, you're a wise woman! ;)

Check out abebooks! You may find it cheaper. I forget to look there sometimes but I have found books on there that are so much cheaper than amazon! They just take forever to arrive :D

I loooove Abebooks! Glad to hear there's another AbeBooks customer out there! I will check it out. I tend to order all my school books on Abe (cuz I want the hard copies) but for personal I usually go electronic...though I think for the price difference it is worth it in this case to get the paper copy!

KRISSY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:!!!!

That is awesome!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

What is your EDD? Bump buddies!!!

Hopestruck my EDD is 4/13/13! and yes :happydance: What is your EDD again? and I would love to be your bump buddy I am honored you asked! :hugs: :friends:

Hopestruck, I just use my kindle app for samples of books but I am hooked on having the real deal in my hands! I even love the papery smell of older books :D
Yup I love Abe! I have gotten out of print books for super cheap on there. Love!

hopestruck- i also noticed that you live in Canada..where abouts in general of course...my MIL lives just across the bridge in ontario, we live in michigan...

Ok also had another questions...for those you have gone through a lose and get pregnant again how long did you wait to tell others? of course DH knows and our kids and my parents and of course my best friend but outside my immediate support circle i am not sure when to tell them :shrug: . i told my DH up to him when he wants to tell him family.

Well I'm not pregnant again yet but me & dh will each tell 1 person & no one else will know until we find out what we are having. That's only because we experienced our loss at 12 weeks so I figure we will certainly wait till then & I figure we can wait a little longer.

hello ladies! congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs and tons of baby dust to those waiting. I have a question hoping someone can help clarify. I am (i think) 11dpo today and i decided late morning to poas. I know i should have waited but I did it anyway. So I use the 10miu strips that I bought on the internet. When I checked it after the alloted time it was a BFN. Then I got busy around the house and went back about 30 minutes later. I had forgotten to toss it and when I looked at it there was visible red dye right at the beginning of where the test begins to move across the stick. Does this mean anything you think? Or am I totally obsessing?? Im hoping its just because Im not far enough along and that the there wasnt enough HCG to move the dye along further. Anyone have this happen???

Krissy - We live in BC, so on the other side of the country (West Coast). However, my OH's family is from Toronto area and we both went to school in Ottawa, so we're well acquainted with Ontario!

My EDD is April 4 :) Honestly, after 3 losses I am not in a rush to tell ANYONE. It's obviously a really personal decision, and my preferred course of action is to wait. In the past, I have only told my mom and my best friend that I was pregnant. It's too much to have to "untell" people. However, when I have M/C in the past I have often told other close friends about it after the fact, as I want them to know what's going on with me. But at least that way I can control what I share with people when I want to, and I avoid that horrible "untelling". I'll *hopefully* get beta results back today and then I will be a lot more confident about this pregnancy. But, even if the results are good I don't think we will announce until after 12-14 weeks, to close family and friends. I probably won't announce on Facebook until 16+ weeks.

hello ladies! congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs and tons of baby dust to those waiting. I have a question hoping someone can help clarify. I am (i think) 11dpo today and i decided late morning to poas. I know i should have waited but I did it anyway. So I use the 10miu strips that I bought on the internet. When I checked it after the alloted time it was a BFN. Then I got busy around the house and went back about 30 minutes later. I had forgotten to toss it and when I looked at it there was visible red dye right at the beginning of where the test begins to move across the stick. Does this mean anything you think? Or am I totally obsessing?? Im hoping its just because Im not far enough along and that the there wasnt enough HCG to move the dye along further. Anyone have this happen???

Hi Kanicky,

What you are describing sounds like the normal dye/drying process for many tests like internet cheapies and dollar store tests. The urine will first cross the test and give you your result. If it was BFN within 10 minutes, sorry to say but it is BFN :( The red dye that you see moving across later is just the last of the ink flowing across the window. It will disappear into the other side and actually has no impact on the test result. Just a normal, weird, chemical reaction thing. However, keep on testing, maybe next time will be your BFP! :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the women with there :bfp: I'm very happy for you and wish you a healthy pregnancy. Hubby and I :sex: last night. Woke up this morning and my breast are feeling a bit sore. I hoping it's a good sign. Could just be a sign of ovulation. It's hard to tell. I over analyze every little symptom. It's quite annoying, but it's so hard not to do it. I look my temp this morning before I got out of bed and it was 96.7.. still lower than usual. I also woke up with a terrible headache, which I never get headaches. I hope it's a good sign. Trying to be optimistic. :thumbup:

Thanks Hopestruck. Thats what I thought but I wanted to be sure. I sure am having symptoms of being pregnant. I have such a short cycle so I never really know when to test. I will keep ya'll posted! Good luck to everyone!

No problem Kanicky! Good luck to you for the rest of this cycle! Have you considered charting via Fertility Friend? I have found it super useful and interesting (Link to my Chart in siggy) and it definitely helps you pinpoint ovulation and when you should test.

hopestruck- yeah i hated the untelling of people. With my last pregnancy i honestly did not think anything would go wrong. i had 3 previous pregnancy that ended with 3 very healthy babies so we just told everyone right away. also doesnt help i have a almost 6 yr old who likes to tell everyone everything lol. this time around i dont think i will even tell my MIL for a while, honestly my dh family really is not that envolved with us which sucks considering we recently moved closer to them. i do not get it. at least we are still the same amount of time from my family who is involved with us. i mean come on my dh bday was sunday and my family hung out with him bbq and got him gifts, but his family that is 20 min away could not even come visit? i am over it starting to get used to being ignored by them just sucks for my kids and my dh. ok not to go on huge rant but here is an example that will blow your minds, my MIL stayed a WEEK at my BIL who lives about 20 min she did not call once to say come visit or her come visit us. then for her to get back home the highway that she takes has an exit that is less than a mile from where we live and she could not bother to stop and see us on the way to his house or on the way home and not the first time she has done this...so yeah if i dont tell her for a while really not goign to bother me.

grrr...sorry did not mean to get all bitchy there that woman drive me crazy :wacko:

My mil is the exact same way!

Ok yeah and i dont get it at all! Then she will make sure to buy all her other grandkids bday presents but when its my kids bday she is too broke? come on! i mean really they are her sons kids all three look just like him, which she likes to point out every chance she gets....if some one could explain to why MIL are so :devil: ...oh there is so not a nice word i can use lol....

Haha sounds just like my mil except she ignores all her grand kids & children excerpted for the baby she adopted, that's right my baby has a 2 year old aunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->