March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well! I was trying to read all the posts but can't b/c I forget what I want to comment on by the time I'm done reading. Some of you guys have stellar memories!

Krissy- CONGRATS on the BFP! That is definitely a positive! :happydance:

Never- Yea!!! Our appointments are very close to each other! If you're gonna be 12w+3, I will be 12w+4 on my date. Very excited and patiently waiting.

Bamagurl- Hang in there. You have such a positive spirit. I know this journey can be a roller coaster sometimes. :hugs:

Storked- I cannot hold my pee either. What worked for me is NOT drinking for a period of 2 hours or so. By then, I would have enough water built up in my bladder to pee for the OPK, but not too much to the point that my bladder hurts and feels like it will burst. IF you ever try OPKs again (which it doesn't sound like you will), you might want to try that.

Never & Storked- You ladies can both have my job! :)

O yea Krissy that phone was really cute!!! I'm still not telling anyone else!! And don't worry cramping is common I had it as well a alittle bleeding. You're ok!!

Lisalee was my inside Bump Buddy but she's mia again!! Miss you Lisa!!

P.s. So I know I'm already a bit slow, haha but I tried to listen to my baby's heartbeat with one of my stethoscopes!!! Didnt hear a thing but my stomach juices and possibly gas trying to find it's way out!! Lol! O well back to being a bed potatoe....

Lisa is back....Yayy, my secret Bump Buddy...shhh she dosent know, just me!

LOL Never! You were my secret bump buddy too! Guess our secret's out!
Sorry about your new symptom. I hope that passes QUICKLY!!!

Hopestruck- How are you feeling today? Thanks for your kind words yesterday. I am remaining positive that everything is fine with the baby. Sorry that the Drs are taking so long to give you your betas back, but I'm sure everything is just fine! Keep us update!

Krissy- cramping is normal. Many girls (including myself) get cramping around the time AF is due and it turns out to be a pregnancy. I had major cramping with this current pregnancy from weeks 4-5. I actually called the nurses hotline b/c I thought something was wrong. I still cramp weekly at this point.

Lisalee is back...YAYYY. Just a quick jump in, CONGRATS ON YOUR EMBRYO TURNING INTO A FETUS!!!! GOOOO YOU!!! Looking Good ma'am!! And if you could quit your job and let them know you have a replacement, I will take it!!!

So anyone wants to play the Baby name Game: Beginning with the Alphabet A-Z. Names that you will name your boy and girl. I'll start:

A:
Boy- Aaron
Girl-Amberly

Never- Congrats on your baby fetus too!!! I knew there was something I forgot to say!

Can't think of any names right now. Have to put some serious thought into that one.

Wash board belly walks in and announces "all of you will be my bump buddies, all of you!" even if my bump is closer to concave than it is convex. That is all.

Lisaless - glad to have you back and glad to hear all is well.

Krissy - I do dig your announcement style. A friend of a friend of mine informed her that she was pregnancy like this.

Her Friend: Hey, when was it that I asked you to babysit my son?
My Friend: About a month ago, actually a month ago exactly.
Her Freind: Oh ok, so that was the night I conceived.

... um, well there you have it. LOL

Wow! Look at all the BFPs! Congrats to all you ladies and a H&H 9 months!

I'm hoping early August will be it for me.

Ok so I had like 12 pages to catch up on just now... Can't possibly remember everything! But in terms of telling people about a pregnancy - we waited with our daughter until we were 9 weeks to tell family and then after our 12 week scan we made the news public.

I really enjoyed it just being DH and I that knew for so long, like it was our little secret bean :) And when we told family we swore them to secrecy, but they just about ALL (parents and 4 out of 5 sisters between the 2 of us) told people, so I'm glad we didn't tell them sooner. I didn't like the idea of randoms who I don't know well knowing about my baby before we'd told some of our close friends.

For our MCs, our families don't know even now, except for one sister on each side. We've told a few other close friends and DH has told his boss (he needed time off for the first one to look after me and our DD), but I just didn't feel like telling our parents... I will tell them what we went through after we've announced that we're having number 2 - which will probably be around the 9-12 week mark again.

Bama - you will probably find that we will show heaps sooner with it being successive pregnancies, especially having already had babies to term. This will be my fourth pregnancy next time so I'll probably be showing at 7 weeks or something ridiculous!

Oh! And when people flat-out asked me if I was pregnant, particularly because MS kicked in for me around 6 1/2 weeks and I was SOOO sick, I would just either lie and say "NO WAY!" or pretend I hadn't thought of that! I'm not into lying, but I wasn't about to tell some nosey so-and-so about my new baby before I was ready either! They can mind their own business!!! It was harder hiding from my parents though as like I said I was super sick and we didn't tell them until 9 weeks. I just faked a stomach bug and they bought that excuse for the 2 weeks or so between sickness starting and us telling them.

I'm also a stay-at-home Mummy - and love it :flower: I couldn't imagine going back to work full time (like I did before she was born) and missing out on just being her Mummy all day every day. We get along really well most of the time, but some days I do want to pull my hair out (like you said Krissy! Only you have 3!!). All in all though I wouldn't trade it for anything!

When we told my parents btw - we decided to continue playing with the fact that we'd said I'd been suffering from a stomach bug. We told them I'd caught it off this little kid we'd just met, then ended up saying we weren't even sure of the kids' name yet, because their grandchild hadn't been born yet... Corny I know, but they loved it.

We had to travel 7 hours to a different state to tell DH's parents, so we rang about half an hour away and told them we were having car trouble and could DH's dad meet us outside the house when we arrived to look at the car (his mum always comes out to meet us anyway). When we pulled up we'd put one of those "Baby on board" signs in the front window in front of me, then we got out and I took the sign off and held it against my belly. They were a bit vague about it, but soon got the idea!

Never- I will totally reply more about the work thing in a bit! Net is down on computer and too long to type from my phone :flower:

I'd do B names but my name starts with B so think I have a natural aversion. I have L names planned so will be good to go by then ;)

B names:

Benjamin (LOVE this name but it doesn't work with our surname)
Brianna

We have always found girls' names hard to agree on, but I think we have one for next time round already! If our rainbow is a pink one that is. It'll be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

C names:

Boy-Caleb (if we hadnt had a MC and it was a boy this would've been his name)
Girl- Chloe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->