March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Krissy, my family is the same way. My son just turned 2 on the 7th and my mother really hasn't shown any interest since the day we told her we were having a boy. She had the nerve to call me and ask me, "is this the only baby you're going to have, because I really want a girl". We've tried to involve them in his life, but they have shown no interest what so ever. My parents showed up for his first birthday, but left after only 30 minutes and told no one. They didn't even stay to watch him eat cake. We haven't spoken to them since. The way I see it, in the end--it's their loss.

Krissy, my family is the same way. My son just turned 2 on the 7th and my mother really hasn't shown any interest since the day we told her we were having a boy. She had the nerve to call me and ask me, "is this the only baby you're going to have, because I really want a girl". We've tried to involve them in his life, but they have shown no interest what so ever. My parents showed up for his first birthday, but left after only 30 minutes and told no one. They didn't even stay to watch him eat cake. We haven't spoken to them since. The way I see it, in the end--it's their loss.

Janell- See my parents are 100% involve to the point they take my kids every other weekend fri-sunday so they can spend time with them and we get a little break. My kids just love them and we do a small vacation every year with them, this year is a weekend camping up north. they get presents for any reason my parents can come up w/ lol, but that does not really matter it is the they spend with them. My parents are wonderful examples of amazing parents and grandparents. I just wish that the day wont come, which i know it will, when my kids ask me why their other grandparents are not there for them the way one set it. it breaks my heart i just dont every want them to think that their cousins are better than them because nana will actually visit them and us it is really :sad:

wow bamamagirl that is like saying well since my kids were not good enough i am going to start all over even though i have grandkids oder than this kid.

wow bamamagirl that is like saying well since my kids were not good enough i am going to start all over even though i have grandkids oder than this kid.

Congrats Krispy!

My DH is a bail bondsman....crazy hours but exciting job!

Trying to catch up on all the posts hehe I will say I now have sonic smelling.....not liking that one....gross....

I meant Krissy.....lol auto correct is silly sometimes haha

AWWW Shucks I missed alot, and I even missed BAYBEEEM, grrrr!! Is this CD2 for you ma'am? I sooo love that prayer!!! You're so right we def get caught up in wanting to just be pregnant again we forget that we do want a healthy growing baby!! I forget to think of it like that, Thank you ma'am!!! I can't wait until you get that BFP, I think I'm going to tell my DH the great news that BAYBEEEM, got her BFP!!

BamaGurl & Hopestruck I agree with ya'll I would love to wait until I'm 6months prego but it's going wrong already!! My family already figured out Bc I'm throwing up around them! And my dang church members are sooo noisy the women actually walked up to me this wknd and ask was I expecting?? What do I say?? She caught me off guard Bc I NEVER TALKED to her BEFORE, I didn't know who she was, she had to introduce herself to me.....after she asked of course. Now if that isn't noisy I don't know what is. So I looked at her for 3 minutes like, "Really lady?" and she asked again so I just said yes, so I KNOW MY BUSINESS is def out by now!! Uggghhhh, who does that? My DH says have faith and believe this pregnancy will succeed don't be afraid to tell people Bc you thinking it's going to fail. But ladies it's not that, I just want it to be a Surprise and I want it to be ONLY MY BUSINESS!!!

O well I do hope y'all plans work better than mine. AFM: I picked up a new symptn....Spitting every 10 seconds!! Ugghh I know gross right?, but I can't help it, so I have a spit bottle. I know I'm nasty but my mouth keeps feeling up with saliva and Its nasty to swallow and I brushes my teeth 5 times a day now just to knock the taste. Ugh

Stork: I'm a bed potatoe!!! Lol!! My religion is the women shouldn't work she should stat home and tend to kids and the house! But he's aware that once I finish school, he can cook his own food and do his own laundry Bc I will be at WORK!!! YAYYY can't wait til school starts, employment here I come....I know I probaly will regret it when I start working but to memorize every show that comes on tv everyday from 4am- 4am is pretty sad on my end..haha....but you gotta love the housewife job when you feel like being lazy!!!

Aww Never~ Sorry about the new symptom. On 16 & Pregnant one of the girls was like that also. Swallowing her saliva made her sick so she had to have a spit bottle. Hopefully this symptom will pass quickly~ I hate nosey people unless I am the one being nosey haha! I hate it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. I really am hoping that my plan works out when the time comes, guess i will just have to wait and see. I will certainly have to try and control the weight and/or where baggy looser clothes so it won't be as noticeable. I have heard that you show earlier the second time around and this technically will be my third pregnancy (when it happens) so we will see how long I can keep it a secret!

Never, we are never satisfied are we? Before I got married I worked all the time and just wanted to be at home so the housewife gig had me so excited! And some days, I still love it :)
Been on my feet and still will for a while. Chopping and freezing all my vegetables and browning and freezing beef. And making dinner. Love getting stuff done! Oh and I cleaned one of the bathrooms and put on makeup. Yay!

Hehe tomorrow storked! August is tomorrow.... Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, You're only a......day.....a....way..... (hehe)

I agree storked we are never satisfied! We should really try to be though! Sounds like a lot of us have it made!

On the topic of annoucing your pregnancy, I know I will wait out the entire first trimester before informing others. Well excluding you guys, that it is. I have to let the girlies know whats brewing!

I'm not sure how I would take to the inquiries that people will most likely pose until then. I am notorious for giving the blank stare, coupled with a a ditsy blink when someone who is in no position to ask me about personal matters, asks. As in ... "Wait, were you expecting an answer to that question?" That being said, for extended family and friends ... it all depends, I will likely resort to answerless giggles and will likely say that I am working on my six pack.

Yes, yes, it almost August and I've got all of my artillery read for it. August, its me and you! By the way someone mentioned that August was their birthday month. Please remind who you are so I can remember to message you. Its mine too! According to my ovulation predictor, I will likely ovulate on my bday. Isn't that something?!

In other news, I've been shopping :blush:. As you may recall, I am a volumptious size four (LOL) and usually keep things fitted but I've recently purchased some maxi dresses for "project expansion". I made sure that they were haute though ... purty and pregnant and is the look I am aiming for lol.

I was thinking to update my profile dp with a real picture of myself but I think it might be more exciting when I am there with a bump. You know :winkwink:

Never - yes this is CD2!

Yaaay, BayBeeEm, I LOVE your attitude. Also loved what you said about the prayer as well. Very true. I said a prayer of my own this afternoon, for the same thing :hugs:

Its my bday in August! on the 21st. When is yours? :)

Never, sorry to hear about the spitting! I'm sure like all other icky pregnancy symptoms, it will pass.

Bama, ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

Sorry if I'm responding very haphazardly today...not reading back many entries right now. LOL. Thinking of you and <3 you all though!

Yaaay, BayBeeEm, I LOVE your attitude. Also loved what you said about the prayer as well. Very true. I said a prayer of my own this afternoon, for the same thing :hugs:

Its my bday in August! on the 21st. When is yours? :)

Never, sorry to hear about the spitting! I'm sure like all other icky pregnancy symptoms, it will pass.

Bama, ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

Sorry if I'm responding very haphazardly today...not reading back many entries right now. LOL. Thinking of you and <3 you all though!

Ah yes, mine is the 12th. It will be easy to remember yours ... all I will need to do is transpose the day of mine. Cool!

Never - I forgot to mention your spitting affairs. This is actually very common although you may be hating moment of it. What I call it is "spitting for the team" so spit on my friend, spiiiiit on!

Ok ladies i am barely prego and I already need my girls for reassurance lol...
Today I have been having more cramping...does not really hurt persay...kind of a stretching feelling but it worries me because i get cramps right before the :witch: shows up....

i know i know cramping is normal my body preparing for the baby buy yeah sounds better coming from you guys :blush:

on the note of about telling others...i did tell one of my cousins who lives forever way because of her husband being in the Army and she is my favorite :shhh: dont tell lol...anyways this is how i told her, her name is amber

Phone rings

Amber: good morning (even though it is almost 6pm lol)

Me: good morning...so i was thinking

Amber: hope not too hard lol

Me: haha...no i was thinking April would be a good month for you to come home for a visit

Amber: and I suppose you have a good reason why?

Me: oh yeah cuz i am pregnant and due April 13 should be born April 8

Amber: No freaking way...you serious...ahhhh krissy i am sooo happy for you!

Me: Me to..but yeah now you cant tell no one lol

Amber: not a problem i dont talk to no one

ME: lol

Cute HUH?

I know hopestruck~ it is driving me crazy, secretly on the inside haha. Just trying to patiently wait it out & see what happens. I may not test tomorrow but will certainly let you ladies know if af shows or not!!!

LOL, Krissy...sounds like me...Working at home in a remote northern town... I don't talk to anyone either!

As for the cramping, I had pretty strong cramps this time around the day before, when af was due, and after. Now it seems to have subsided and all is normal. Baby is just snuggling in :thumbup:

Krissy everything is just stretching For that sweet baby. And I live the conversation with your cousin!! Too cute!! With my dd we had just had a baby shower at work do I called my BFF & asked was she ready to throw another one... Lol

LOL, Krissy...sounds like me...Working at home in a remote northern town... I don't talk to anyone either!

As for the cramping, I had pretty strong cramps this time around the day before, when af was due, and after. Now it seems to have subsided and all is normal. Baby is just snuggling in :thumbup:

Thanks alot!

So you my bump buddy then? even though i am on the heavier side so a bump dont usually show till around 16-20weeks depends...still have 40lbs from last three to loose lol...oh well

Haha yep, lets be bump buddies (assuming this is my sticky baby which i PRAY and BELIEVE that it is!!!). I'm on the smaller end (5'5 about 123 lbs) so it won't be too long for me to get a bump... maybe end of first tri or so...

O BayBeeEm, you are soo darn crazy and hilarious!!! Ughh why you couldn't live an hour away....or do you???? How far is GA from SC?!!!! We def have to go baby shopping together, for gas purposes it may just have to be virtually!! My first pregnancy I bought a ton of those maxi dresses, Bc they was going to give my baby bump room to grow. So now I still have them and I'm wearing them now Bc for some reason my stomach is waay bigger than any of my other two pregnancies! I love your attitude BayBeeEm!!! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait and I can't wait for that August BFP!! I hope you're taking those prenatals too! Hahaha, I'm def spitting for the team, but I can't wait until y'all will be doing the same thing!!!

Bama: Go you, I love your One more day song!!haha!! Please AF DON'T COME UNTIL 11 months, is that right??? Or do she come right after you give birth?

Storked:ME TOO, I worked 12 HR shifts from 7:00pm-7am at a hospital before I got married, all I wanted to ever hear was a man tell me,"Baby, I want you to stop working, and just take care of me." I finally got and now I want to throw it out the window! Your DH comes home everyday right? My DH dosent come home until the Wknd, and he's leaving back out early Monday morning @ 2am. So basically it's just me...sigh :thumbup: our pregnancy is a miracle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->