March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

No problem at all. It was kind of funny to see the duplicates.

Once, I went through and picked names for each letter of the alphabet for each gender but that was back in high school and I really don't like most of those names anymore lol. What names does everyone actually have picked out? Mine will either be named Gabriel Peter or Lorelei Elizabeth :)

I've actually never been one to plan ahead much for my milestones. I didn't know what my wedding colors would be until after I was engaged. The same goes with names. Does this make me strange? LOL

I wouldn't know. I have never had a normal wedding hehe but I have had names picked out since I could read :D

What does it mean when my cervix is high soft and open with lots of creamy CM but a negative OPK?

Haha yep, lets be bump buddies (assuming this is my sticky baby which i PRAY and BELIEVE that it is!!!). I'm on the smaller end (5'5 about 123 lbs) so it won't be too long for me to get a bump... maybe end of first tri or so...

Well girlie along with my own prayers of a healthy pregnancy and baby i am going to pray every night for my bump buddy to. Even though i do have the extra weight usually dont take me too long to show i have pretty big babies. my oldest was 2 days over cooked and weighed in at 8lb 10oz 20 1/2in, second was 10 days early and was 8lb 4oz 21 1/2in and my youngest was 8lb 11oz and 21 1/2in and was 8 days early so i am barely 5'2" no where to go but out lol

J

Joshua (our son who passed away)
Jerusha (our active 15 month old daughter)

Storked:ME TOO, I worked 12 HR shifts from 7:00pm-7am at a hospital before I got married, all I wanted to ever hear was a man tell me,"Baby, I want you to stop working, and just take care of me." I finally got and now I want to throw it out the window! Your DH comes home everyday right? My DH dosent come home until the Wknd, and he's leaving back out early Monday morning @ 2am. So basically it's just me...sigh :thumbup: our pregnancy is a miracle!!

Wow only the weekends?! I'd both love and hate that. I can't sleep alone (my husband had to fly out for work once and I made my niece come stay with me :haha: ) but I do hate it sometimes when he comes home. Only because when he is home I can't do whatever I want. Even if what I want is to lounge naked on the couch watching reality tv and eating sea salt and cracked black pepper chips. Not that that is a real situation... *whistles innocently*
But he is a nice spouse and we snuggle and talk :)
It is awesome that you got preggy with him being gone so much though :happydance:
Absolutely though on the work and staying at home front. I miss earning money and having the freedom to do whatever I want with it. When it is *our* money I have to be more frugal and the like. I miss weekly pedicures and getting my hair colored at a salon :wacko:

I had to laugh (just a little) Storked at your weekly pedis and salon hair. When you're a Mummy there just will be no time for those things anyway! Not to mention, DD comes everywhere with me, and I don't want a 2 year old on my lap while I'm in those stinky nail places getting pampered. :rofl:

I started working as a Tupperware demonstrator when DD was 7 months old, so I was still contributing well to the household from then right up until the end of Feb when I pulled right back and stopped being a manager. I handed my Tupperware car back and have just been doing parties here and there since then, but both DH and I want me doing less and less, and our financial situation is pretty accommodating at the moment anyway, so I'm loving being home and a 'proper' stay at home mum.

Never - can you please update me to being 8DPO today?

Had some diahhrea (sorry for TMI) this afternoon, which is usually a good sign of implantation for me... So I'm trying not to get too excited, but I just can't help but thinking I may be onto something this month... (!!)

Mummy, I suck at sales :) I could never have done the Tupperware thing so go you!
My family is mostly girls (3 sisters and 13 nieces) so we just include them in pedicures and in the south, all the salons I have been to generally have things for the kids to play with while mama gets her hair done. Must be all the pageantry :D
Totally why I eventually want at least one girl. I have more experience taking care of girls than boys. My family is mostly women and a few amazingly spoiled guys hehe.

K
Keegan
Kristina

L
Liam
Lillian

M
Mason
Maddison

mummy-i do hope that is a good sign for you :thumbup:

Stork-more power to ya if you can take a kid with you! It was not until this past year, Feb, that i took my daughter for her first mani-pedi with mommmy and that was 2 months before she turned 4 and she loved it!

Oh and about the whole stay at home mommy thing...i just love knownig that one of my kids parents is taking care of them. to me does not matter if it is the mom or dad. in our situation my husband has the job he has just so we do not have to pay for rent and still we honestly do not have that much extra money...and since he hates school pretty much and i always enjoyed it and i do well it was determined i would go for my degree first while he worked. it has been a slow process having kids along the way but i would not change it...so what if i wont have my bachelors till 10 years after high school..i will also have 4 kids to show for it to and one spoiled husband. yes i am that good wife who gets up when he does for work at 7:30am gets his stuff around, makes him coffee and sees him off to work. added bonus is that since he works where we live he comes home for lunch and i make him lunch to.

in all honesty i am actually pretty afraid that i am so going to fail at this whole degree thing, i know i wont have a problem getting i am just afraid i wont get a good job when i am done and then i will a WHOLE lot of money in debut from student loans and then what....lots of anxeity from that lately...hmmm...

AFM- took another test this morning....i am so going to be a test aholic at least through the weekend lol....and yes still bfp and about the sam darkness as yesterday although i know at this early stage it takes 2 days for the hormones to double and like i keep telling myself AF not do till friday. I will call my dr. then and hopefully schedule an appt. for next week.

Anyways....rise and shine ladies! it is a beautiful day

N
Nolan
Neena

Ok hormones must be kicking in tearing up over Maury...really? lol

Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing well!

AFM~ so far at has not shown up, but there is still plenty of time left in the day. Just waiting it out to see what happens. Fingers crossed she doesn't show & I can test with a :bfp: on Friday!!!! Not getting ahead of myself though :)

WHOOOH, I Am Finish Catching Up Reading!!!!

What time do yal ladies be commenting Bc it was nite time on my side of town.

Okay so BayBeeEm, I know I'm late but that had to be the FUNNIEST THING EVER ABout the Washboard belly and concave belly, hahaha, you are tooo much!! I know your DH stomach had to be cramping from laughing at you all day Bc mine does!!! You and everyone else in here is def already my bump Buddies, Bc y'all are def getting those BFP's soon!!! And that convo with your friend and her friend was funny!!

Storked: I agree with you, Bc he's money is our money, I have no room to but things just for me anymore. The last time he let me spend alot of money was when I was prego the first time Bc I had no clothes to wear to show off my bump. Now everything I buy is either food for him or things for the house.....I keep forgetting I'm 24!!!! Where did I go wrong????.....o yea....."I DO" but I love him, wouldn't trade him for a piece of candy,lol. I love getting my nails done but I can't stand when people kids be running around. O and I def stop bring neud in my home when he's home he always think I'm sending him the "I want you signal", so when he's home turtle necks and jogging pant here I come!! Lol! I'm an awesome wife, aren't I!!

Mummy 2 one: I will update the list asap. I like your way if telling about the pregnancy!! I always wanted that darn "Baby on Board" sign for my car!! I love seeing those signs in people vehicle windows. I agree with you, I'm still alittle upset that I had to tell a nosey stranger that I was prego before I told my in laws or closest friends. Now I know they're going to be upset with me, but I'm still not telling!!

AFM: Still spitting,ewww! My sister came over yesterday and I had on just a tank top and no bra and of course pajama pants, and she looks at me and says "my goodness those boobs are Huuugge!!!" I guess no walking around braless anymore...sigh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->