March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

O yea regarding the gender comment on the babies, I will take a boy or a girl just give me a healthy baby!! But I know if I have a boy he will belong to my DH, Bc he already said the boys are his.

BamaGurl; I'm rooting for you ma'am!!! AF don't come today.

O:
Oliver
Ohanna

Aw lol never my hubby wanted a boy with our first but he is so glad to have a daddy's little girl. I joke with him saying he has one now I want one!!! So this next baby will get to be "mine" lol

I'm trying not think about it so stress or excitement doesn't delay it lol. I am prepared in case she does come though jk

Lol how cute, I was daddy's little girl too. But do you actually think that if you have a boy this time, your DH will let him be yours???...I don't know about that Bama, you're probaly be safe having another girl, Bc that's going to be y'all first Boy!! And I agree, do not think you're pregnant Bc the mind will delay AF from coming if she's meant to come and we know how aggravating that is. (whispering...don't come AF, don't come!!

Haha yeah I'm just keeping an open mind about it. Oh no I agree if we had a boy hubby would try to take him over! Haha but you know little boys tend to be mamas little boy & so that wouldn't be bad at the end of the day to have a little boy cuddled up to me. I just would love another little girl. I only have brothers so I grew up with only little boys. I would love for dd to have a sister she can be friends with. At this point either way I will be happy with another healthy baby!!!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF has arrived :flower: Got weapons and Equipment geared up for August BFP :happydance:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" M.I.A. Again :shrug:

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee: Testing August 1st

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / :thumbup: M.I.A :shrug:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :thumbup: M.I.A :shrug:

Lpjkp: AF showed :thumbup: M.I.A :shrug:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :cloud9:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

I agree Bama you should def have a girl, so she can have a friend, I have a niece who plays by herself all day long and I just wish she had a sister to play with. Yea boys will def take care of their mom UNTIL that pretty girl come along and they forget all about you.....@ least that's what my brother did.

Krissy: to eliminate no decent job after college just go to school for something that will be in high demand for years.

WHOOOH, I Am Finish Catching Up Reading!!!!

What time do yal ladies be commenting Bc it was nite time on my side of town.

Okay so BayBeeEm, I know I'm late but that had to be the FUNNIEST THING EVER ABout the Washboard belly and concave belly, hahaha, you are tooo much!! I know your DH stomach had to be cramping from laughing at you all day Bc mine does!!! You and everyone else in here is def already my bump Buddies, Bc y'all are def getting those BFP's soon!!! And that convo with your friend and her friend was funny!!

Storked: I agree with you, Bc he's money is our money, I have no room to but things just for me anymore. The last time he let me spend alot of money was when I was prego the first time Bc I had no clothes to wear to show off my bump. Now everything I buy is either food for him or things for the house.....I keep forgetting I'm 24!!!! Where did I go wrong????.....o yea....."I DO" but I love him, wouldn't trade him for a piece of candy,lol. I love getting my nails done but I can't stand when people kids be running around. O and I def stop bring neud in my home when he's home he always think I'm sending him the "I want you signal", so when he's home turtle necks and jogging pant here I come!! Lol! I'm an awesome wife, aren't I!!

Mummy 2 one: I will update the list asap. I like your way if telling about the pregnancy!! I always wanted that darn "Baby on Board" sign for my car!! I love seeing those signs in people vehicle windows. I agree with you, I'm still alittle upset that I had to tell a nosey stranger that I was prego before I told my in laws or closest friends. Now I know they're going to be upset with me, but I'm still not telling!!

AFM: Still spitting,ewww! My sister came over yesterday and I had on just a tank top and no bra and of course pajama pants, and she looks at me and says "my goodness those boobs are Huuugge!!!" I guess no walking around braless anymore...sigh!

LOL ok i have not gone braless in front of anyone but dh ever lol....but since having 3 other kids my boobs are saggy *sigh* and dh is terrible about making jokes about them lol....but have noticed in the last couple of days they arefuller, today supper sore even stabbing pain on sides, and starting to get darker

as far as the gender of baby i do not care either way i have 2ds and 1dd my dd wants a girl of course even though she would 5yr older by the time it is born but yeah...dh though wants another boy he says we only have room for one daddy's girl lol...we shall see...

trying to hold off calling dr office till at least friday they will think i am crazy if i call before hand.

ok must go do house work now dh will be home in an hr for lunch gotta make it look like i do somehting other than play lol

Krissy, she came over here @ 10:30 pm I was in the bed, so you know they were swinging by then. Yes, ma'am get to it, when he comes home on the wknd Im always looking like I'm doing something. Haha

Ok as Hopestruck says it (QOTD:Question of the Day)

1. Who have Breastfed already and how was it? And to new moms to be who will be breastfeeding? Or breastfeeding again?

2. How many weeks are you going to wait until you go baby shopping??

With my first I didn't breastfeed (due to a prior breast reduction it wasn't guaranteed I would be able to) & I won't breastfed the next time either.

Ummm as for baby shopping. I will probably wait until at least the 12 week apt unless I see something I just can't pass up!

Hi Girls

I'm back from my hols in Turkey - whew what a mad week!!!

I just love Turkey all the yummy food, good weather etc but I don't like the Hospital (yep we lost two days of our holiday as my youngest was in hospital) He is fine but had to have MRI scans, canulars, blood tests etc all because he slipped and fell and banged his little head

Anyway I will bore you more with all that later - I tried to catch up with all the posts I missed but to be honest I am knackered today:-

So well done all the new BFPS :happydance::happydance:

Hope all the pregnant ladies are not suffering to many pregnancy symptoms:flower:

Good luck to all those ladies in the TWW hope you all caught your eggies:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: to all the other ladies.

Sorry this is a bit of a crappy post but I am feeling so tired today :sleep: must have been the mountain of washing and ironing I have done :haha:
Before I go though I am going to be testing sometime in August not sure when though as last month I only had a 19 day cycle and didn't even manage to POAS :cry: So Never I am waiting to O as soon as the :witch: leaves the building!- she seems to be hanging around this month grrrrr.

:hugs:

X

Yay Garfie is back!!! Glad to hear your trip was wonderful, except for the hospital visit :( Hope your little one is feeling better...

Can I join? I will be testing on 8/30. My cycles are long. I am currently on cd 8 and waiting to O. Hopefully wont O til DH is home on Saturday.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF has arrived :dohh: Got weapons and Equipment geared up for August BFP :happydance:

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" :coffee: /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :wacko: :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" M.I.A. Again :shrug:

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee: Testing August 1st M.I.A. :shrug:

Luxlisbon33: AF showed :thumbup: / M.I.A :shrug:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :thumbup: M.I.A :shrug:

Lpjkp: AF showed :thumbup: M.I.A :shrug:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Bama: your baby will be eating either way! I always wanted a breast reduction and to throw in there lipo in my thighs!!I don't think I will shop until I'm 20wks, and I still don't think i am. My nerves gets the best of me sometimes.

YAAAAAYYYYYY Garfie is back!!!!! I was counting down the days. Glad you're back and the son Is ok. Rest Up Bc I want to hear everything!!

Armymama2012: You can def join our awesome group as long as your other group dosent get mad,lol jk!! I will def update the list but in the meantime, I don't know if you already have but if you don't mind can you give us your TTC history ma'am, for some reason we're personal in here.
; I hope you won't " O" til DH gets home too, when he does get home, save and store you up some little sperm men!! You'll be considered TTC QUEEN!! I'm totally thinking about it next time!

I am so glad I had it done! It was a reduction and of course lift some also which is wonderful! Yes!!! I know breastfeeding may save money, but it sure was nice when the hubs could grab a bottle and feed baby when she was super little! Plus I think that me & her bonded just wonderfully being bottle fed! :)

We have been TTC since November 2011, one month after the passing away of our 17 month old son Joshua from swallowing a small lithium camera battery. We found out we were pregnant on January 20th, 2012 but lost the baby at 12 weeks in late March. Since the M/C my cycles have been getting longer by 7 days every month.

Store up like BD or actually store? Is that possible without spending $1000?

armymama~ sorry about your losses. hope you get your bfp soon!

my answers to QOD

With first i was 21 and breast feed with supplementing formula because my son was eating a ton from the get go. but at about 3 weeks he was projectile vomitting after almost every feeding and we finally figured out he could not have dairy so he went to just soy formula. Wit my second my dd would not breast feed lol..i tried a few times while at the hospital but she just would not latch on but if you gave her a bottle she ate just fine...does not matter to me as long as they eat. my youngest i breast feed and used supplement forumula till about 6 weeks just could not keep up with him and two toddlers. there is only 19 months between 1st and 2nd and 17 months between 2nd and thrid.

I will attempt this time around to but to be honest as long as my baby eats and agains weight i do not care. i know i will have to supplement because i make big babies and they seem to eat more than those who only weigh 6lb lol

breastfeeding in general is ok..i never had that overwhelming connection that many say they have to be honest...sometimes just felt like i was cow lol...i honestly prefer bottle feeding and i pumped and feed more than actually breast feed.

Thanks Armymama for the history, and I am Soooo sorry about your son and about your m/c.That had to be tough but we are def here for you to encourage you and root you on any way possible!! We found out we were prego in January too of this year but ended up m/c in Feb and had a D&C on March 5th and now I'm pregnant again and due on March 5th 2013 :shrug: a blessing was taken away from me this year March 5th and God will be giving it back next year on March 5th, Lord willing. And of course I watch too many movies and come from an old family who believes in freezing sperm men!!! Lol, but I was just kidding ma'am, DON'T DO IIITTT! my family are a bit......old may I say.

Again I'm sorry for your losses and I would love for you to continue your journey with us, Bc we're in this together Bc it's never easy. And I want to hear your excitement when you get that BFP!! GL!!

Bama: I agree, even though I never had that experience of my own. But they still grow up loving you either way. Bc it's your baby you're going to have an instant connection at least I thought so. And Krissy: wow I like your attitude!! Haha a cow, I feel like that now Bc of my weight gain!! My family is yelling breast feed but I would only want to breast feed so everyone wouldn't want to hold the baby all the time Bc he/she is going to need their mommy bosom. But Bama, I would love DH to have to feed too. I guess you won't know until you can see if they'll latch on or not.

Bama: I know you're waiting for this day to fly by quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->