March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Haha yeah I have been having some backache & twinges on the left side but not thinking anything about it. If I don't start today it will be a long time till Friday haha

Armymama - Let me start with a :hugs:. I am so sorry to hear of your losses. After sitting here for a while contemplating the right things to say ... I just figured it would be best to let you know that you are so welcomed here. You've just joined a great group of girls ... who will certainly make your journey to BFP-dom pleasurable. If you have a furbaby, share pics with us. If you have a monster mother in law, share her craziness with us. If you work from home, work for nuts or aspire to work for nuts, share that with us too. Everything is fair game for discussion here!

Garfie - Glad to have you back! I'm thinking August is our month.

Bamagurl - ooooooooo, I like that fact that you're still in the clear. Like, like, like, OMG :happydance:. I can't wait till you test on Friday.

AFM - CD3 underway. This cycle has been a strange one, heavier than usual. Well I figure everything needs to be all clear for my lil one take residence anyway. :winkwink: My uninvited house guest finally left today. All things are back to normal in la Casa del BayBeeEm. Yay!

Thanks. It has been a rough road for us especially with being in the military and 16 hours from family. I am a stay at home mom who will be working on a bachelors degree in linguistics hopefully by November. My mother-in-law isn't crazy, just emotional. I swear every time we are in town she gets offended that we cant spend every moment with her and the rest of DH's family. We do have other family and friends too! I have 2 furbabies, a beautiful kitty kitty, and a troublesome Jack Russell.
I will see if I have any pics of them.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF has arrived :dohh: Got weapons and Equipment geared up for August BFP :happydance:

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" :coffee: /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" M.I.A. Again

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW Testing August 1st M.I.A. :shrug:

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / M.I.A :shrug:

Angelserenity: AF Showed M.I.A :shrug:

Lpjkp: AF showed M.I.A :shrug:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Well ladies I got my betas, finally. I just went into the walk-in at the Dr's office instead of waiting for that stupid phone call. Apparently my doctor is out of the office again today. Maybe he's sick or something? Who knows. Anyway, it took all of about 15 minutes to see the walk-in doctor, so I will definitely be doing that again if I need to.

As for the results...13dpo beta was 26, 15dpo beta was 47. So, the doubling time is still considered "normal" (about 56 hours) but they are on the lower end. The walk in doctor suggested I come in and do another repeat beta this Friday, which will be one week after the 47. So we should get some more answers next week. I'm slightly discouraged...I really thought they would be higher. :cry:

Well ladies I got my betas, finally. I just went into the walk-in at the Dr's office instead of waiting for that stupid phone call. Apparently my doctor is out of the office again today. Maybe he's sick or something? Who knows. Anyway, it took all of about 15 minutes to see the walk-in doctor, so I will definitely be doing that again if I need to.

As for the results...13dpo beta was 26, 15dpo beta was 47. So, the doubling time is still considered "normal" (about 56 hours) but they are on the lower end. The walk in doctor suggested I come in and do another repeat beta this Friday, which will be one week after the 47. So we should get some more answers next week. I'm slightly discouraged...I really thought they would be higher. :cry:

I'm sorry hope but stay strong for me! I want this so much for you! I will say a prayer right now.

Btw, how do you do the tickers and banners? I want a few!

Bama, OK OK OKAYYY, I WON'T MENTION IT ANYMORE, Bc we're not thinking about it....da da da da da da da da(singing in my head).....uh hmm, BUT it is WEDNESDAY!!!!! Ok ok okaayyy I'm done!! Da da da da da dum.....

Aw hope! Don't count yourself out yet. God has a plan! <3 ya & am saying special prayers for you!

Trust me never you can mention it because I'm thinking about it. Lol I'm trying so hard not get excited or overly think anything. Just being super good waiting.... Or something like that any way haha

O Hopestruck!!! It's always something when TTC isn't it? I'm still Thinking positive, I was a slow riser and maybe you are too!!! They're still doubling which is Great!! You're still early ma'am, don't lose hope they're doubling!! And you're not bleeding or cramping so head up chin up, don't give up on me Bc I'm not giving up on you or the little one. I'm praying when you go in on Fri. and get those results back everything will be fine. Those hCG numbers will be pretty and high. Keep taking that progesterone and worrying won't stop anything from happening, God can turn around the inevitable if you just believe in him and not stress about it!! Praying for you!

You are still in it lady! those numbers are still considered normal! keep your head up you are doing fine!

Armymama2012: to get the tickers, it has alot of different websites for tickers but everyone on here usually uses the same places so you'll click on a ticker you like off the bottom of someone siggy(signature) and it'll take you to that website and once you get there it'll ask you what kind of ticker you want, pregnancy, ovulation, anniversary, angel babies, etc. You'll then choose the ticker you want and put in your info and then click on get code. It'll take you to like 3 or 4 codes to copy. Copy the BBc...Bc I think Baby and bump only take that one, I maybe wrong. Once copied, cone back to Baby and Bump click on User Cp at top of Baby and bump page and it'll take you to your page, and click on edit signature and then you'll paste the code you copied from the ticket website into the siggy box and save it and hopefully it'll officially be visible in your comments. Hope this helped, sorry for being so lengthy.

Hopestruck - Now the concern your expressing is one that I know very well. Please know that low HCG levels are not indicative of a problem but rather numbers that fail to double (or at least rise my 60%) within a 48 to 72 hour window is a concern. You more than doubled in less than 72 hours. So lets say you started at 4 and then you double every 48 hrs you will only reach a value between 64 and 128 in a week, this is still a small number but very normal. As your pregnancy progresses, you will see that the numbers will more than double. Please know that you numbers are in range for how far along you are. Please see HCG levels by week chart: https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml. Pick your smile up honey, and lets see what your next value is.

Thank you all :hugs: You are right, it is within the "normal" range, but I really had set my expectations high, that it would be a lot higher. The next day (16dpo) was when I did the digi and it came up 2-3, and apparently the limit for that is a beta of 200, so I figured I would at least be in the 100s on 15dpo. Maybe the clearblue got it wrong...I have no idea. *sigh* Thank you all so much for your encouraging thoughts and prayers...I will also be praying HARD for a big, healthy increase when I go this Friday. It's a holiday the following Monday so I won't get those results until Tuesday or so next week. Agony!

Hope those numbers sound promising to me. Doubling is a good sign and my doc has told me the exact same. I am fx for you!!

As for me...........I'm out. AF showed this morning :-(. Now I'm just debating whether I should try the soy again this month or not.

Aww hopestruck! It is certainly understandable that you be concerned. I am sure it will happen to all of us when we get our bfp, something will trigger a fear in us, that is just what comes with the territory of being a mother to an angel. Praying you feel a peace until you get your results!

sorry the witch got you kanicky... sending :dust: your way for August!!! :)

Bama, hahaha, your, "Yeah", made me laugh!!!

Off topic: I went to the pet store yesterday where they rescue domestic animals and get them used to humans, and I fail in love with this Parrot they had, o he was sooo adorable, his beak was twisted to the side so he didn't look like all the other parrots and when I bent down to the cage to talk to him he came over to me and lowered his head to let me rub him!!! And he just kept doing it, he turned over so I could rub his neck, o I want him SOOOOOOO Bad!!!! He's $699.00, I know my DH would say we have to wait but I want him Soooo bad! I did not want to leave that pet store!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->