March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

OMG he sounds so cute! I cannot go to pet stores or anything like that because I certainly would come home with at least 5 different animals! haha

O Geesh, I'm always responding too late!!! Stupid phone!!

Hopestruck, I know how you feel, I've been there, I always get dissappointed when I get betas Bc I'm always googling and seeing ladies go on about their betas being SOO high 400+ for 15 or 16 DPO and mine be way below that. But God fixed me this time!! I wanted to think they were going to fail Bc other prego ladies were higher than mine at the same DPO but I couldn't, I wanted to give my pregnancy a chance first, and o my then the bleeding next, I thought for sure that was it but with God in my Heart and yal wonderful ladies in my corner I didn't have the chance to even think negative and I'm glad I didn't Bc Miracles happened even when the worst is sitting right in front of you. You got to believe and have Faith, I did even with tears streaming down my face, I had to have faith Bc I want this, you want it, and we deserve it but at the end God knows best! <3 ya more than you'll ever know!!

OMG he sounds so cute! I cannot go to pet stores or anything like that because I certainly would come home with at least 5 different animals! haha

Ok Bama, but he was Soooo Cute!!!! I had doves and other bird before but I didn't think birds were so smart!!! O bama, I had my lip poked out like a little kid Bc I couldn't get that bird!! I think I'm crying now, maybe if I act like I'm mad he'll get it Bc he won't have any idea why. I'm like you, I went awwwwing at the rabbits then the iquanas then the ferrets then the dogs and yucking at the snakes!! Now to look in the help wanted ads, I want that Bird!!

P.s O yea Bana: It's almost 4:00 da da da da dum....You and BaybeeEm have to get it this month!! Da da da da dum....no pressure of course!!

Luxlisbon
Lpjkp
Gregsprincess
We miss ya l ladies!! Hope everything is ok.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF has arrived :winkwink: Got weapons and Equipment geared up for August BFP

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" :wacko: /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" M.I.A. Again :shrug:

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW Testing August 1st M.I.A. :shrug:

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / M.I.A :shrug:

Angelserenity: AF Showed M.I.A :shrug:

Lpjkp: AF showed M.I.A :shrug:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Bama: Friday, if you use the dollar test back it up with another one Bc I always have to buy 3 Bc the first one will always suck. Do your DH know you're TTC? my DH didn't have a clue, all he know was his wife had a high __ drive!!! Haha, I had all my HPt, OPK, pre-seed and any other baby making tool i needed hidden!

Hi ladies! :hi: Yes I'm MIA at the moment, sorry!

I work in sport as a senior manager for a governing body (gymnastics) and things are MAD at the moment with the Olympics on. I'm off to London on Saturady to go to 2 gymnastics finals on Sunday and Monday and then I'm off all next week so hopefully things will be back to normal after that.

Nothing new here, just trying to relax and entice hubby into some fun :sex: as ovulation time is near. I think I'm on CD10 or 11, I haven't updated FF all week :blush::haha:.

Speak soon, hope everybody is well :flower: xo

Bama: Friday, if you use the dollar test back it up with another one Bc I always have to buy 3 Bc the first one will always suck. Do your DH know you're TTC? my DH didn't have a clue, all he know was his wife had a high __ drive!!! Haha, I had all my HPt, OPK, pre-seed and any other baby making tool i needed hidden!

Haha well he asked me the other day how we were doing on this thing. Then last night he told me good luck tomorrow, I said what is tomorrow and he just gave me a look....he meant on starting or not lol! I love my dork of a hubby! So he somewhat knows about it, but has no clue about the whole jest of it. I am thinking I will skip the dollar tests and go for the first response, especially since I have a coupon.

Haha well he asked me the other day how we were doing on this thing. Then last night he told me good luck tomorrow, I said what is tomorrow and he just gave me a look....he meant on starting or not lol! I love my dork of a hubby! So he somewhat knows about it, but has no clue about the whole jest of it. I am thinking I will skip the dollar tests and go for the first response, especially since I have a coupon.

coupons are always a plus! The tests i have been using are actually from walmart and only cost 88cents each so i dont feel bad at all for POAS like 2x a day lol...but when i did this afternoon the line was so much darker then this morning almost equal to the control line to i decided to call my OB. Glad i did because even though it is the same group of doctors it is a different office in a different town because we moved and yeah long story...anywho the receptionist was supper nice! she said that she was glad i called today, even if AF is not due till friday b/c they have a currier on thursday come over from the other office so they can get my chart by tomorrow and she will go over it with the doctor to decide what our game plan is..be it blood test now, or u/s or whatever else. i was so happy she was so nice because i have had one that basically felt like i called to early with last pregnancy, some should not be in the baby doctor business lol

that is wonderful krissy! glad you decided to call and got a wonderfully nice person. The dr office I go to is the same way, they are always so sweet, although I must admit that when I go back the rooms will hold a different, almost terrified, meaning. I am anxious to be going back though haha for sure!

Bama: That DH of yours sounds awesome, and it's def sweet that he Is on top of most of what's going on, that makes the TTC experience waay more fun! I agree I wouldn't use it again only i have too. I was printing out so many coupons for FRER and prenatals, the website wouldn't let me print out anymore, so I was stuck with the dollar ones which they usually work for me, no complaints here.

Krissy, wow I didn't know Wal-Mart had $.88 HPt. They must keep those at the cashiers desk, Bc I will def go run and get one today just Bc their so darn cheap!!!!

Hi AngelSerenity, YAYYY thanks for letting us know yu're okay!! Def make yourself some money, we'll be waiting for you whenever you come bk!!! Have fun....I guess, it is the Olympics!

Yes I was surprised he even remembered.
Af still hasn't shown up (shh don't want to jinx it)

Ahhhh trying to catch up on all the posts.... (damn you Century Link with your unreliable service) Hope everyone is doing well. :) Congrats to our 5th :bfp: even though I still can't find who it is!:wacko:

Went grocery shopping today and not only did I forget stuff (yes I had a list lol) I had to leave bc of my super sonic sniffer. The smells were just to overpowering for me and I was about to vomit. I also think supermarket didn't have a/c high enough....no not my hormones!! hahah ;) I would have to say this...the hunger bug has hit with a vengeance! I'm eating 4-5 meals, yes meals...not snacks...a day. *looks down at tummy and says "you are one hungry little bugger....just like your dad"* Appointment for 10 wk is in 2 weeks *eeeeeeeeeee* so excited!! :happydance: DH is coming with so he finally gets to see the lil nugget and hear the heart beat!! One weird thing...I was realllllly thirsty so I gulped down some ice water...then immediately threw it all up :huh: But then after did juice and was fine...what is that all about?

Well, let me scroll up and check all the new gossip heheh!! I absolutely love this thread. I hope everyone is doing very well and :dust: to all my ladies waiting to O and in the TWW.

Hey...look at that, I'm a razzzberry now :haha:

Eeeeeeeeeeek....shhhhh, I'm not even thinking about it.....da da da dum.......Today is almost over.....da da da dum..... :winkwink:

SN: I just watched this expecting lady break her pregnancy news during a family visit with all her family and her DH was recording and he wanted them to look at the recorder and they thought they were going to say cheese instead he told them to say, "Say We're Having A Baby!", and all their faces were shocked and they went from saying, Huh? To screaming and hugging them. It was really sweet and so heart felt. I think I will have my people set up and act like they don't know and do it...hahaha.

Bama: That DH of yours sounds awesome, and it's def sweet that he Is on top of most of what's going on, that makes the TTC experience waay more fun! I agree I wouldn't use it again only i have too. I was printing out so many coupons for FRER and prenatals, the website wouldn't let me print out anymore, so I was stuck with the dollar ones which they usually work for me, no complaints here.

Krissy, wow I didn't know Wal-Mart had $.88 HPt. They must keep those at the cashiers desk, Bc I will def go run and get one today just Bc their so darn cheap!!!!

Hi AngelSerenity, YAYYY thanks for letting us know yu're okay!! Def make yourself some money, we'll be waiting for you whenever you come bk!!! Have fun....I guess, it is the Olympics!

I live in Michigan and the walmarts here have this whole like end cap of a shelf field with health and beauty iteams (in that department) that all all just 88cents each...like tynol, vitamins, bandaids, alsorts of goodies and yes my best friend HPTs :haha: so next time you are in the health and beauty area look for them!

That sounds like an awesome idea Never! I can't do that bc our families live all over the US...we were thinking that maybe sending a card with a copy of the sonogram saying girl/boy would work....but I don't want to know if it is a girl or boy hehe Also, DH already spilled the beans to his co-worker who is also pregnant. She is due any day though...he apologized and said I had to tell someone before I burst!! lol

Hey ladies, here's the video, I hope it works...ughh stupid phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAICtpySD90&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"