March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Krissy: wow, all that for .88 cents!!! I would def be a POAS Addict!!! I'm def going to Wal-Mart and tell them, come on cough it up I know y'all got em!!! They'll probaly look at my stomach and say look like your alittle to late!!

Sweetz: O no, you have the super nose!!! Im def glad I don't have that Bc my sister loves buying meat from these grocery stores that I declare they be cutting and cleaning the fish and meats in the middle of the store Bc it smells so bad when you walk in!! O yea, Ive read in the "The Bump" magazine to not throw down cold water in your throat Bc as soon ad it gets in your body you'll most likely throw it right back up Bc it has to settle. You have to drink cold water in spurts. I barely drink it now Bc it makes me gag and o yea....ITS SUGARLESS!! Hey don't fuss at DH, Bc I mine did the same thing and I fussed at him too Bc he told his cousin and his cousin wife told me I was prego! Next time I might just keep the secret from him too!!!

Very cute video Never! What a nice way to tell people :)

In response to your QOTD...
I breastfed my DD until she was almost 13 months, so happy to answer any questions any of you ladies have on making it work if you want it to. I didn't have issues with having had surgery though, and while it does take time to learn the right latching technique, DD was great at getting my milk (some babies do just struggle, and my mum had heaps of trouble because she had inverted nipples - all factors for making it hard to do). I had heaps of problems to start with though and then had to battle having thrush in the breast, which I would clear up my own infection, then DD would give it back to me. We'd clear her up, then I'd give it back to her. So that went on for about 6 weeks and was SO painful, but I loved being able to feed her, and when it all came good feeding felt comfortable and natural.

AngelSerenity- I soooo envy your job! I LOVE gymnastics so I hope you're enjoying yourself! Pretty awesome gig!

Hopestruck- You are definitely in the normal range. I totally understand what you're going through. I had a scare in the beginning of my pregnancy in which I got my numbers tested and they didn't double in 48 hrs. It was more like high 50's or low 60's (can't remember the exact numbers but I posted a few weeks back with the actual numbers). It was nerve-wrecking but I found that same website that BayBeeEm showed you and it was comforting. So I am sure that everything will work out for you! Just try to relax and enjoy the moment!

Bamagurl- I can't wait til Friday! :happydance:

Armymama- Welcome! :hi: I was so sad when I read your story. I hope that everything goes well for you as you TTC this time around.

WOW that sounds soo sweet mummy2one! Wow, it sounds like it wasn't easy at first but you did it and once you did it it sounds very encouraging. I know I'm nowhere close to being there but Im already fearful for pain of my nipples!! They hurted so bad whenever AF came so a baby sucking on them after laboring from pain, mmmnnnnn sounds like more pain to me. Mummy 2one you GO Ma'am!! Did you take the class on how to latch them on?

VERY cute video!!!

LOL Never...gotta love our men *sigh* If I ever have a next time I am not telling him until I start showing haha!!! The super sonic nose is just wrong girl...I swear the house smelt like onions the other day and I was dry heaving non stop. Of course DH didn't smell a thing. When he makes coffee in the mornings he has to light incense bc it smells like dog urine to me. *yummy* lol I didn't know about the water but lemmie tell ya, not doing *that* again! I am also now lactose intolerant so I got that lactose free milk...OMG NASTY!!!! :haha: Blech! I will have to be putting some Nesquik in that stuff!! Doc say I need the Vit D and calcium. On 2 Flintstones a day bc can't keep down a prenatel. I swear this little bugger is constantly hungry but DANG picky.....it must be a boy bc it is already acting like my DH and stepson :dohh::winkwink:

Never I never went to a class....but amazingly BF was not painful at all for me. In fact it was quite relaxing. The only time my bbs hurt was when they got engorged. Now *THAT* is painful. My daughter couldn't digest BM and she landed up projectile vomiting. I got majorly engorged before I dried up bc she was only 2 months old when her body stopped digesting it.

Never- That post you wrote about being armed with all the tools- preseed, OPK, HPTs was toooooo funny! I could've written it myself! My hubby didn't know anything except during a certain time of the month I suddenly seemed to be turned on. I just told him that women's hormones are higher during certain times of the month and that causes the sex drive to fluctuate. He didn't have a clue! The only thing he knew about was the pre-seed. I explained that the lube wouldn't kill the sperm and left it at that.

Hahahaha Lisalee I knew I wasn't the o my one who didn't tell DH!! I used the same explanation about killing the sperm with my DH too!!! Hahaha, men!!! And he won't know next time either!! Lol I'll just have my tools prepared!!

Sweetz: Wow, projectile vomitting?!! That would certainly horrify me, I hope it's not big throw up but baby little spit ups. I did hear when the Breast get full of milk they hurt. What do women who don't BF do to dry the milk up?? O def dont tell the DH next time, I said I wasn't going to tell him this time but it's tooo hard going through this alone. Hahahaha about the house smelt like onions, you're lucky Bc my noise is stuffed all day and sometimes bleed lightly when I blow it, these are the wierdest Symptns I never had in any pregnancy, BUT def Not complaining!! I'm not as hungry all day but I will know when I am Bc I will be vomitting if I don't eat something quick. I vomit on an empty stomach BUT I can't just eat anything, almost every food is nasty or will leave a nasty taste in my mouth and I will end up throwing it up!! Yea I agree this turkey in me is kicking my butt, I look miserable, I don't even lotion my legs and feet anymore....and it's summer!! You def need milk ma'am but I can only drink it in chocolate cheerios after the cereal turned it chocolate! You're 2 wks away from being 10wks....GO YOU!!!! If you're having a boy then I must be having one too Bc we're both food miserable!!!

*wondering if her name was recently changed to "bama" or never is suffering from "prego brain farts"* :haha:

It was projectile vomitting btw...like shooting out of the mouth exorcist style. Scared the crap out of me. I too have the stuffy nose but by God I can still smell horrid things. I feel like Patrick in the SBSP episode where he got a nose haha When it comes to woman who don't breast feed, the milk is never really stimulated so it goes back down. I never breast fed the surrogate. No pain whatsoever that time. When it comes to milk...I'm a cocoa pebbles girl hehe I dread drinking that horrible lactose free stuff....ugh...you should of seen my face after I tried it...*blech* DH laughed at me....so I made HIM try it...he said OMG THAT IS *BLEEPIN* AWFUL!! payback's a bitch...lol

Sweetz, that Is def not prego brain that's stupid auto correct on my dumb IPhone Bc Bama and I was going bk and forth so my stupid phone changed your name to Bama...haha sorry ma'am, I'm fixing it now. O no ma'am my BIL has to drink lactose milk and it just looks disgusting it certaintly cannot be milk! O no I love that episode with Patrick and his nose, THEY WERE SOOO JEALOUS OF HIM, Bc he they smelled like FISH!! lol!!

Hehe yeah I was confused by that, I believe it was a super prego brain fart sweetz haha!

Hahaha Bama!! Go ahead, Pick, can't wait until you get it!!! It's 9 minutes from 10pm...did she show?? I'm not saying her name....

no mam she did not! not even a hint of her coming.... :wohoo: I mean ummm *cough* we are clear!

Umm I don't think I ever got rid of my prego brain from when I was pregnant the first time haha

OMG I am dying laughing over here!! I sooo have prego brain.....I am just a hot mess!! lol My friend just cracked me up bc I was talking to him and just gave out a epic size burp and he said "Always better to burp and taste it then to fart and waste it"....OMG HAHAHA!!!!! I swear I almost peed myself laughing.

unfortunetly for me these days i'm tastin and a wastin ROFL

I swear I am in some weird *bleepin* mood tonight....I am over tired and giddy but every time my DH speaks to me I want to rip his head off....ROFL!! I guess subconcienously (how the *bleep* do you spell that) am mad at him haha

Aww my second time pregnant I was super mean to the hubs, I was in a great mood with everyone else but the second he even looks at me I would bite his head off! I think that is the hormonal part of you talking haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->