March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hope those numbers sound promising to me. Doubling is a good sign and my doc has told me the exact same. I am fx for you!!

As for me...........I'm out. AF showed this morning :-(. Now I'm just debating whether I should try the soy again this month or not.

Kanicky - Not sure how I missed you, but glad you are a part of the group!

ew ew ew ew!!! went to make sure my new motion light was working outside (it is) and when going back in HUGE spider on my doorstep...so I go to sqwish it...somehow miss killing it but that sucker jumped away but left hundreds of baby spiders crawling all over my one way to get back in the house....OMG A LIVING NIGHTMARE! *twitch* Sprayed entire doorway with pure bleach...refuse to go back outside bc I know that mama spider is pissed and she is going to hunt me down now..... :wacko:

Don't go out there Sweetz! I HATE spiders (and live in Australia!). I had one in my shoe for over an hour the other week before feeling something strange in there and pulling my foot out -- it was grabbing onto my big toe! Scared the buhgeebers out of me!! :S

Never- I was always worried that breastfeeding would tickle or feel painful, but when bub is attached properly it's neither of those things. And the post pregnancy hormones are different to period ones so it's hard to compare what it's like on a normal cycle vs what you'll feel like after bub is born. And I didn't take classes, just had some helpful (and some not helpful!) Midwives in the hospital who help with latching techniques.

Being full of milk isn't really a fun feeling, but I only felt that way when DD started sleeping through the night because aside from that she was on regular feed times. That helped promote my supply and my body knew exactly what to expect, so I never felt engorged or started leaking or anything.

AFM - feeling very cranky today...
And I just got my results from the doctors office and it's not glandular fever. Apparently I've had it before but not recently, and I have immunity. So no idea now what's been making me feel so sick for so long.

I've just been skimming through posts because there is so much to read and I've been really busy today, but someone asked about breast feeding. I'm not one of those "YOU HAVE TO BREAST FEED" mothers, but I can tell you about my experience. I breast fed my son until he was 6 months old. He latched on right after he was born, but he was diagnosed with GERD. So he threw up ALL THE TIME. It was very tiring. I would feed him and he would throw up everything and then I would have to feed him again. His pediatrician suggested that I feed him less and more frequently. I tried that and it didn't help any. Around the time when he was 3 months old he started to vomit blood. It wasn't a lot, but enough to scare the crap out of me. I rushed him to the ER and they prescribed him some medicine. Finally, I had had it and took him to the only woman I trusted. MY childhood pediatrician. She referred me to a pediatric gastro. doctor. he told me to quit breast feeding and to give him soy formula with cereal. I had to add 1 TBSP or cereal per oz of formula. It was so thick you could throw it against the wall and it would stick. NO JOKE. This worked for awhile, but he was still throwing up. I took him back to the gastro. doctor and he was a real jerk. He wanted to put my son through all these test. I couldn't stand watching my sweet little monkey go through that, so I called my pediatrician in tears and she told me to try giving him rice milk. My son hasn't throw up since and he is such a happy camper, still drinking rice milk. If we try and give him dairy milk or soy milk he throws up. This is my only fear of having another baby. I wish I could have breast fed for longer only because it is a bonding experience and I do miss it... even if he is 2.

Someone was talking about dollar store pregnancy test. I detected both my pregnancies with dollar store test while the first response showed negative. A few days later they showed up on the first response. It wouldn't hurt. I mean, it's only a dollar.

As for me, I'm tired. according to the traditional "28 day cycle" I should be ovulating today. For some reason though I feel as though I've already ovulated. I think I'm going to skip Baby Dancing tonight. All through out the day, I've had mild cramping and tingling in my breast. If any one has breast fed it's sort of like that feeding when your milk is coming in. AND HOLY CRAP, MY NIPPLES ARE SO SENSITIVE! I've never had sensitive nipples. I'm hoping these are all good signs. Still too soon to tell, but we'll see. I hope I had a 25 day cycle and not 28. I'll keep you all posted. Good luck everyone and baby dust to you all!

I hated that tingly feeling when milk comes in. I would always leak and it would burn. I couldnt sleep on my tummy for 3 months because of the tingly feeling.

I hated that tingly feeling when milk comes in. I would always leak and it would burn. I couldnt sleep on my tummy for 3 months because of the tingly feeling.

I never really had any trouble with breastfeeding, but I did get mastitis (sp) THAT SUCKED! That was a fear I carried around the entire time I was breastfeeding. It felt like I had the flu. It was terrible. This tingly feeling that I have now, is sort of annoying, but also exciting... Then again, I could just be losing my mind entirely. :wacko:

Hello ladies!!!

Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past few days! I started working at the olympics and these long shifts have been absolutely crazy!!! Finally got a well-deserved day off today though, which I fully intend to spend relaxing!

Just an update: AF has come and gone and, for the first time since my m/c, lovely and heavy and normal! Takin a relaxed approach this month because the stress is starting to get on top of us, so no pre-natals, no vit B, no pre-seed...I'm just going to rely on my body and a little support from the clearblue fertility monitor and just BD as and when we feel like it (Because obviously the crazy BD'ing doesn't work!!)...at least working is taking my mind off the whole TTC business!

Hope everybody is well! Hello to all the new ladies/congratulations to the BFP's!

I don't think I'll be testing at all unless AF doesn't show (Obviously with the chem this month), but put me down around the 24th August...

Armymama - I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, particularly that of little Joshua. I'm heartbroken for you :hugs: Welcome though, and I'm sure you'll find the ladies in here really supportive and lovely xx

LPJKP!!!! YAYYYY, sooo happy you're ok and staying busy that will def take your mind off TTC daily!!! I'm happy about your decision Bc whatever you choose we're right behind you!!! Thanks for not giving up on us!!!! Hey AngelSerenity should be there too, I need to see if I can get a job there to keep me busy!!! I'm updating.... Have fun at the Olympics!!

LPJ- Glad to see you back! Changing your approach to TTC is a good idea if what you were doing was stressing you. I'm hoping this is your lucky month!

Someone asked about breastfeeding. Since this will be my 1st child, I've never breastfed. When I was younger and immature, the idea of BF used to gross me out. Now, I think I'll definitely give it a try and see how it goes. How long are you supposed to breastfeed your baby?
Thank you all for sharing your stories about breastfeeding.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF has arrived :dohh: Got weapons and Equipment geared up for August BFP

BamaGurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" :wacko: /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :flower:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Angelserenity: CD12/ Just :sex: Testing:

Lpjkp: Taking the Relaxed Approach to TTC; No tools/ Testing: August 24th

JenelleyBean: 4 DPO/ Testing:August 10th/ Symptns: Sensitive Boobs, mild cramping

Gregsprincess: M.I.A.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Hi lisalee :wave:

I don't think there's an actual timeframe recommended for breastfeeding, but each feed is kinda more important than the next one (if that makes sense). Your first milk is called colostrum and is really beneficial for bub. Even women who don't plan to bf at all have been known to give that feeding just moments after their baby is born, and it has amazing benefits (google 'colostrum'). I think though if you can try to make it to even the 6-8 week mark you'll have given it an amazing go, then make a decision from there. Most women find they either have latching issues early on that stop them persevering, or more commonly, they feel like their supply is running out (for which I have some fantastic tips).

GM ladies!!! It is a new Day!! I forgot to tell Sweetz, Congrats for Being 8 wks Ma'am!!!! GO YOU!!!!

Kanicky: if you don't mind ma'am can you tell ab your TTC History?!

Hopestruck I hope you're feeling better today!

Storked: Where are you??

Bama: It's Thursday....1 more Day...until.....da da da dum

AFM: nothing to report accept I had a dream last night I was BreastFeeding my baby GIRL and she latched on SOO perfectly and she was walking around the house.... My dreams... O well hope everyone have a Great Day today!!

Aww a baby girl!!!! Yay!!! As for the dream, I always dreamed weird freaky things lol.

AFM~ af has managed to stay away. Guess we will see what testing day brings...

Bama YAYYY, I hope it brings something GOOD for the month of August!!!

Never-with my first two kids i always had a dream early on, i know before i was in my 2nd trimester, of what the baby was going to be so when i went into the 20week u/s and they asked if i wanted to know what the baby was and i always was like you can look but i already know and i was right every time. with my younger son my pregnancy it was identical to my first son that i new from the moment i found i was pregnant it was a boy...now this time around so far the way i found out and the way i feel is like with my daughter's pregnancy so i dont know...too early for a guess!

bamama- test girl test lol....but only when you are ready!

AFM- morning sickness...or should i say off and on all day sickness is starting to set in. at least for now tums are helping. can someone say TIRED! and gassy and holly boobs are sore... But i wouldnt trade any of it! :happydance:

Good luck to our future testers!!! :dust:

Hi gals, just a quick update. I had a positive pregnancy test on 17/18 July. Unfortunately it did not progress into anything and I began bleeding on 23 July. Continued bleeding, period like and quite heavy, all of last week. By saturday I had been bleeding for 5 days and it suddenly stepped up a gear to flooding. This continued, it was very frightening, sanitary protection could not deal with such an onslaught and my bathroom looked like there had been a murder. Tuesday night was horrendous, two explosions of blood through the night combined with passing huge blood clots. Went to A&E yesterday and saw the emergency gynaecologist. Apparently the scan showed a 'Persistent Corpus Luteum Cyst' which was still pumping out hormones and making me haemorrhage. I was given some pills to stop the bleeding (which seem to be working well, hurray!) and have an appointment to see my own gynae on 16/8. Hopefully, I can get some answers about why the pregnancies don't seem to stick.

So, I'm bowing out of this thread. Thanks for the support and the very best of luck to you all, pregnant women and TTCer's both. :hugs:

Aw luxlisbon :hugs: I am so so sorry. I wish you wouldn't bow out but can completely understand if you need space. I pray you get the answers you need do you can finally hold your healthy baby @ the end of a pregnancy. Prayers & hugs sent your way.

Oh No LuxLisbon!!! Im sooo sorry you're going through this, and especially about the hemorrhage. I can't imagine how scary that was for you. I'm glad you found what was wrong and I do hope you get your answers soon as to why those beans aren't sticking. We really missed you and was really worried, although I'm glad you let us know what was going on but I really hate to see you leave, you began this thread with us and I was hoping we could all finish it together with our BFP's, Bc you know we were going to root each person on until they got it, but I do understand situations change but I do hope and pray you get that BFP soon and when you do please stop by and tell us the wonderful news!! Take care of yourself and I will miss ya!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->