March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hope- i am praying that everything is ok for! fingers crossed for you!!!!! and like bama said we are here for you no matter what happens

speaking of BAMAGIRL you going to test today or not? i am just as nervous aobut you testing as i was about me lol....

I have no tests in the house! haha I think me & dd are going to go out for a kids meal & we may just have to stop & get some tests to take haha. To be honest I think I am scared to test.

Hope- i am praying that everything is ok for! fingers crossed for you!!!!! and like bama said we are here for you no matter what happens

speaking of BAMAGIRL you going to test today or not? i am just as nervous aobut you testing as i was about me lol....

I have no tests in the house! haha I think me & dd are going to go out for a kids meal & we may just have to stop & get some tests to take haha. To be honest I think I am scared to test.

Ok I so cant remember who i was talking about walmart here in michiagn has 88cent tests and that is what i have using...look for those lol...i am a POAS alholic with those lol

lol yeah I may look into those! We are going to Walmart tomorrow for grocery shopping, thinking of just popping in the dollar store I guess or winn dixie.

Krissy- Where do you find these 88 cent test? I will totally go buy a bunch and self check out. I always get awkward looks when I stock up at the dollar store.

Hi welcome new ladies - this thread moves so quick :wacko: I'm sure we'll get a chance to catch up soon - a bit about me for you newbies I'm Garfie I already have two boys aged 9 & 11 from a previous marriage.

Re-married two years ago I'm 41 this month he's 33 we have had 2 m/c the last one was in June, I have had two cycles since my DNC this is my third so hoping my body has sorted itself out (somehow I doubt it!).

Just got back from a holiday in Turkey with the family and guess what hubby has done booked us 4 days in Ibiza (we leave this Sunday) this is his anniversary/birthday pressie to me :happydance:

Bamagurl - I am so excited when you test - good luck hun :happydance:

Hope - Aw hun :hugs: I really feel for you, but try and remain positive for your little one - faint tests may just mean not enough hormones built up yet or perhaps your wee is diluted (pregnant ladies drink a lot), also I have read sometimes FMU is not always the most concentrated so there are three possible reasons hun - relax and try not to worry sending BIG :hugs: your way x

Lux - Aw hun - BIG :hugs: your way too - so sorry to hear what you have been through hun, hope you will get some answers soon, sorry you are leaving us but can fully understand take care of yourself:flower:

Krissy - I don't think we've met Congrats hun :happydance::happydance:

Sweetz - Woohoo 8 weeks how are you feeling today:flower:

Storked - Where are you hiding? - hope you are okay hun:flower:

Hi to all the other ladies:flower:

AFM - My cycles are totally screwy - I have just had a 19 day cycle normally it's 24 - had normal 3 day period and have had 4 days spotting so far :wacko:

Never - I tried to breastfeed my eldest when he was born (I couldn't do it he wouldn't latch on:cry:) I was made to feel a failure as a mum (lived in Germany at the time) think i was just not relaxed enough or maybe because he was a month prem? I did manage a few days though as the colostrum is very important.

My second one I was nervous to even attempt it - but woohoo he latched on straight away and stayed there until he was three months (not all the time) don't want you thinking I had this little boy hanging off my boobies all day and night:haha: although at the time it sure felt like it!

Before I even knew I was pregnant with my first (didn't temp etc them days as I was told I couldn't have children :cry:) I was in a clothes shop with my mum looking for a sexy dress to wear for that night. She found me a dress as guess what I was doing? looking at baby boys clothes :dohh: a few days later I found out I was pregnant - weird or what??

:hugs:

X

Yes, when I think or talk about my circumstance and life it all sounds very bizarre and sort of creepy doesn't it? Especially that my bf is so close in age to my children. I always forget that though as he doesn't seem like it. He's been told his whole life that he's an "old soul". I really could write a book, I think, as I was a teenage mom also. I was pregnant at 15. I had my 2nd daughter a month before I turned 18. And yes, to add to the weirdness, my oldest daughter IS ttc also! Unfortunately, I passed down my PCOS. Am I too off the wall to be in a thread with you wonderful gals??

I don't think you're off the wall at all. Age is just a number, you can't help who you fall in love with. :hugs: I think what would be awesome if you and your daughter conceived at the same time.

Thanks for your open minds!! I have talked to my daughter about this also (she's the only one that knows) and she says the same, that she thinks it would be awesome to be pregnant at the same time as long as we're not in labor at the same time cuz she wants me in the room with her! lol

I wanted to say that I feel so bad and am so sorry for those of you that have miscarried. I can't even imagine that heartbreak. If these babies could survive and grow on our love and want alone instead of our mysterious and difficult bodies they'd be SO healthy!

Krissy- Where do you find these 88 cent test? I will totally go buy a bunch and self check out. I always get awkward looks when I stock up at the dollar store.

LOL i get those same stares.... I live in michigan and the walmarts around here at least has a whole end cap of an isle that has stuff for 88cents like bandaids, vitamins, pain realivers and of course HPT my fave :haha: i think they work pretty well seeing it said i was prego at 10dpo!

Garfie-nice to meet you to and thank you :hi:

MnJ, welcome to the group! We are quite different here and thats why we connect so well.

Lp - I understand your decision to give your body a chance to recover and do the work with limited support. That said, I will be sure to take an extra prenatal vit for you.

Hope - I really am hoping for the best outcome for you. I will claim that 10% for you. Please let me know how it goes with your 3rd beta.

Bama - nice to see that you're still in the running for your BFP. I don't blame you for being too scared to test. I'm sure I will be the same this month ... wait ... no, my gabillion tests arrived yesterday. I will like be running all kinds of tests this month.

Let me echo wthat some of the others have said, congrats to those approaching the end of the first trimester. One milestone almost down!

Everyone else, I hope all is well!!!!

AFM - After having an AF that was like a hemorrage, I'm abused with the abrupt stop. 3 days of flood only to wake up to nothing more than smear. Oh well, CD 4 and looking forward to O in next weekend or shortly there after.

Alright ladies. I have a question for you. If in fact I did ovulate early and I truly am 4DPO.. is it possible to feel nausea? Does nausea kick in before implantation or after? I tried eating cheerios this morning and just the smell of it made me want to puke. And I LOVE cheerios. I still feel waves of nausea.

Have any of you ladies had this before?

Has anybody used or know anybody who has and had success with Clomid? I wonder if it will give me a normal cycle and make me ovulate on a normal schedule. Our anniversary is the 12th of this month so it would be sweet to conceive then! :)

WOW, that's what I get huh?, a girl step out to get a bite to eat and come back to have to read 3 pages of comments!! I love It!!

First off: MnJ: You Go Girl, with your bad self!!! Swooping a 25? Year old off his feet, my DH is older than him, now I don't feel bad for my DH being a tad older than me. And Def don't feel like you're out of place here, I love to hear new experiences. And I agree with the doc, as long as you have a cycle you can get pregnant!! So Go for it!! And o my that would be cure for you and your daughter to be prego at the same time, it was a movie like that... Im def rooting for you ma'am and your DB(Dear Boyfriend.....cute). Thanks for sharing it with us!! I had more to say but my darn brain gave out again...

Hopestruck: Sorry you're feeling so down, I just wish there was more I could say, but I know you're the type of person who like to be realistic, and honestly you still don't know what's going on, I'm hoping and praying the best for you ma'am, and hope you try to enjoy your Vacae, you deserve it.praying those #'s went up

Bama: No testing until tommorrow!! Give it one more day!!

I'm trying to put the comments with the names but i don't want to get anyone messed up. So I'm leaving it alone.

SN: I agree with Bama, ladies this forum is not only for announcing BFP's, it's called TTC after A Loss, no matter how many, we all are going through something Bc we have experienced loss and we're here for everyone to talk about anything. And it's ok to be down sometimes but one day you have to puck yourself up and that may take time but it's ok. Just Bc I or anyone else got a BfP, that dosent mean im in the clear, everyday for me is the same thing running to the restroom wiping and if I don't see anything then I worry myself more that what if my baby......I'm not going to say it Bc I don't want to speak it into existence but y'all get my drift. I worry too, it's human nature BUT I have to remember God is in control of everything, and all I can do is pray and have faith that everything is ok.

Alright ladies. I have a question for you. If in fact I did ovulate early and I truly am 4DPO.. is it possible to feel nausea? Does nausea kick in before implantation or after? I tried eating cheerios this morning and just the smell of it made me want to puke. And I LOVE cheerios. I still feel waves of nausea.

Have any of you ladies had this before?

Has anybody used or know anybody who has and had success with Clomid? I wonder if it will give me a normal cycle and make me ovulate on a normal schedule. Our anniversary is the 12th of this month so it would be sweet to conceive then! :)

MnJ: I don't know anyone personally but it's a bit of women on these forums that got pregnant within the first round of clomid!!! Maybe you'll be that one too!! That would be sweet to surprise him with that!!

Jenelley: honestly I was having Symptns 4dpo, never had nausea until I was prego, but I had temp rise, exta cm,headaches and something else...

Garfie: that's who I wanted to say something to....mmmnnnnnn aren't that DH of your a spoiler!!! That is Soooo awesome Garfie, oooooo can you pack me up in your bag and take me?!!

BayBeeEm: are you saying AF is gone...Bc umm you need to be pre-BD just in case....nothing like stored sperm men!!

WOW, that's what I get huh?, a girl step out to get a bite to eat and come back to have to read 3 pages of comments!! I love It!!

First off: MnJ: You Go Girl, with your bad self!!! Swooping a 25? Year old off his feet, my DH is older than him, now I don't feel bad for my DH being a tad older than me. And Def don't feel like you're out of place here, I love to hear new experiences. And I agree with the doc, as long as you have a cycle you can get pregnant!! So Go for it!! And o my that would be cure for you and your daughter to be prego at the same time, it was a movie like that... Im def rooting for you ma'am and your DB(Dear Boyfriend.....cute). Thanks for sharing it with us!! I had more to say but my darn brain gave out again...

Hopestruck: Sorry you're feeling so down, I just wish there was more I could say, but I know you're the type of person who like to be realistic, and honestly you still don't know what's going on, I'm hoping and praying the best for you ma'am, and hope you try to enjoy your Vacae, you deserve it.praying those #'s went up

Bama: No testing until tommorrow!! Give it one more day!!

I'm trying to put the comments with the names but i don't want to get anyone messed up. So I'm leaving it alone.

SN: I agree with Bama, ladies this forum is not only for announcing BFP's, it's called TTC after A Loss, no matter how many, we all are going through something Bc we have experienced loss and we're here for everyone to talk about anything. And it's ok to be down sometimes but one day you have to puck yourself up and that may take time but it's ok. Just Bc I or anyone else got a BfP, that dosent mean im in the clear, everyday for me is the same thing running to the restroom wiping and if I don't see anything then I worry myself more that what if my baby......I'm not going to say it Bc I don't want to speak it into existence but y'all get my drift. I worry too, it's human nature BUT I have to remember God is in control of everything, and all I can do is pray and have faith that everything is ok.

I just love you, Never! You are so funny!! I do feel bad, however, as I have not experienced a loss. I know it's a huge problem with women with PCOS so it is another big worry for me even IF I can GET pregnant!

Well said Never! I feel like i too my last pregnancy for granted. i was excited we had finally gotten prego after 7 months of trying and my first 3 were so easy, #1 switching birthcontrol and got a surprise lol, #2 decided we would try and got prego w/in 2 weeks, #3 was on birthcontrol because i already had 2 toddlers and SURPRISE along came jamison lol....so when i got prego #4 i figured well 3 pregnancy 3 babies i am fine to tell people and be excited little did i know....this time around i have told a few but mostly i am trying to have the same mentality that the last pregnancy was a blighted ovum meaning that there was some thing chromosomally wrong and a baby never grew but my body keep going as if i was pregnant since there was a placenta and a water sac just no baby :cry: so i am sure once i see my new litttle bean on u/s it will be much easier...so yes we are all at different points but we have all walked similar ground!

SN: called my OB she has not had a chance to go over my chart yet :nope: but once again receptionist is so nice. i forgot to ask yesterday if they took my new insurance plan i had to sign up for and no they dont :cry: so i called my main company to find out if there was another plan i could sign up for that my OB and family dr both took and found one but it wont go into effect till sept 1 so i called my family dr. got an appt for monday so i could at least start blood work and see what to do from there. well i called my ob office to let them know what was going on and the receptionist told me that since it is just the month of august i will have the insurance issue they could have me sign a piece of paper that would make it so i would not have to pay what they could not get covered....so nice right? :happydance: so yeppers still waiting for the call on what to do though they close at 4:30 and says they are not open fridays but the receptionist said they would get a hold of me before the weekend so we will see.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs!

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF is tampering off :shrug:

BamaGurl: 14 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" :coffee: /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW : coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Angelserenity: CD12/ Just :sex: Testing:

Lpjkp: Taking the Relaxed Approach to TTC; No tools/ Testing: August 24th

JenelleyBean: 4 DPO/ Testing:August 10th/ Symptns: Sensitive Boobs, mild cramping

MnJ: waiting to "O" :coffee:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

MnJ, im glad I can make you laugh...lol. That's ok, just be grateful that you didn't have to go through it. I only heard alot ab PCIS, and that it makes it harder to concieve, but you still got a great chance at concieving and getting that sticky baby!! I'm sure that young sperm donor (@ least that's what I call mine,heehee, he knows it too) you got will be shooting out some heavy marathon running sperm men the problem is it all falls on our body to catch them and get them to stick......ughhh THE PRESSURE!!!

Krissy: I agree with you, I took my first pregnancy for granted too, when I found out I was prego walked around like everything was smooth sailing. Bc I just knew O I'm young and fertile , I can have 10 kids if I want to....O was I wrong that first m/c hit me like a hurricane blew threw and took everything from me....and I just couldn't get my belonging back Bc they were gone definitely!! I never thought I would ever go through that,ever. Until it happened again, by then I really felt like I failed my DH, in my heart I felt like he was embarrassed Bc he picked a bad apple and there was nothing I could do to fix it!! And to this day I still feel like that sometimes Bc I thought I was untouchable I thought I'd never struggle like these women be struggling to have kids...but I am. I'm one of them, It def changed my perspective on women like me, it's a hard journey to travel but one day I'm sure I'll have a family in the end....even if it's just me and my DH.

Some Insurances sucks!! My first one suck and wouldn't cover my high risk OB who I have now. Even my new one dosent cover everything, my DH have to come out the pocket to pay the rest of what they won't cover, but I'm like you, once you get a good ob you'll do whatever to keep them, at least I do, they know my history and super nice and my DH loves them so he dosent mind paying. I hope it works out for you!! You can't set up a U/S date until you get the insurance squared away?

Can any of you wise ladies help me to learn how I can know if I do ovulate or not when the time comes? I just ordered some test strips and a thermometer!

haha I certainly won't be testing until Saturday more than likely still. I am afraid to test and see a negative...

MnJ~ just because you have not experienced a loss does not mean that you do not have your own ttc issues. We are all here because we deeply want to be a mommy whether we are ttc our first, second, third, etc...child.

Krissy~ I so agree. I had one healthy baby, I never thought that anything could happen, but it does not matter how many children we have or how hard we try miscarriage can reach anyone. I never thought about it, just felt horrible for the ladies I knew who had. However now I can say that I this experience has been a trying one, but a blessing because I have been able to help others who have to go through this.

Oh my gosh. I will try to remember everything I just read.

Lux- I am so sorry to hear what you've been going through these past few weeks. I can totally understand you needing time to yourself. We hope you come back when you're comfortable. Rest up and recover!

Hopestruck- Your name isn't Hope for nothing. Don't give up yet. We are still rooting for you. I really want you to get a pleasant surprise today. Do you know how far along you're supposed to be now?

Jannelly- I personally don't think you can feel any true pregnancy symptoms until AFTER implantation. That's just my personal opinion.

Welcome M&J! Hi Krissy and Bamagurl.

Never- We are so close. We need to pray even harder now. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"