March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I surround myself with people I love...that is what helps me. :)

I surround myself with people I love...that is what helps me. :)

If only my siblings lived closer :haha:
I know that we would watch chick flicks and bitch and eat junk and all would be well. But they are all so far away dangit :growlmad:

lol!! I hate talking on the phone...

As for me right now I got the dreaded OMG back to school shopping to do for my daughter. My ex is too dang cheap to get her anything (argh) so it is up to me and the rest of the family. She apparently loves something called "Monster High"? (Totally had to Google that haha) and she is in the "out there" style...like combat boots with short poof skirts with leggings under it. She looks dang cute haha!! She is 10 going on 21 *sigh*

lol!! I hate talking on the phone...

As for me right now I got the dreaded OMG back to school shopping to do for my daughter. My ex is too dang cheap to get her anything (argh) so it is up to me and the rest of the family. She apparently loves something called "Monster High"? (Totally had to Google that haha) and she is in the "out there" style...like combat boots with short poof skirts with leggings under it. She looks dang cute haha!! She is 10 going on 21 *sigh*

I love school shopping! Yeah I have never heard of Monster High either :D
I lurve me short poof skirts. She wants to be girly and tough. OOOH YEAH :happydance:

she is such a mini me!!! hahah!! I have tats, used to have snake bites piercings had a blue mohawk...no wonder she is so cool

Always good that she has you to look up to :)
My mom has no style, doesn't wear makeup, or jewelry. Or dyes her hair. I love her and she is the sweetest and friendliest person but she has made me a nut about beauty. She gave me a boy haircut growing up that made me all kinds of left out at school. Even she made fun of my hair :o

Storked- I had a friend who had trouble getting pregnant and every month she didn't succeed, she would go out and do something that she knew she wouldn't be able to do if she was pregnant. I remember one time she went to an amusement park and another she ate a ridiculous amount of sushi... and the booze cruise.

Sweetz- You definitely sound like someone I would hang out with. My husband use to have a mohawk that was a foot long.

Mine was only 4-5 inches....but I dyed it royal blue hehe

IMG_1021.jpg

Wow you guys are so interesting that comparatively speaking, I would come across as quite mundane. I am going to amp up my cool factor!

Hey ladies I know I have been gone and I am like a stranger to the group. I have been down and out. Been thinking of waiting to next year to ttc but I know that's not what I want to do. Basically just so confused.

Well I have a positive opk finally today but dh went out of town yesturday and will be back friday night. We bd two days ago. I know this probably isn't going to be our cycle.

Congrats to all te BFP's!!!!

I miss u ladies it is just hard sometimes

Sirbaby, I was feeling conflicted a bit back but decided to go ahead with TTC. Do what feels right to you. Don't wait if it will make you miserable :hugs:
Janelley, I have been indulging in all the stuff I couldn't eat when pregnant. And loads of caffeine :D

:wave: ladies, sorry not been around much have been really busy with work and then just spending quality time with OH.
How is everyone doing? All little beans growing nicely :thumbup: congrats to any BFP I missed too.
AF has started to leave so its onto the next :sex: marathon hoping to catch the egg :haha: if I have another 28 day cycle I will be testing after I know AF is late this time (who am I kidding - :rofl:) so i'm going to say 31st august.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY:bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs!

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF is tampering off :wacko:

BamaGurl: 14 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing: August 4th

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee;

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Angelserenity: CD12/ Just :sex: Testing:

Lpjkp: Taking the Relaxed Approach to TTC; No tools/ Testing: August 24th

MnJ: waiting to "O" :shrug:

Gregprincess: Waiting to "O", Testing August 31st.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Sirbaby that ok, but if you need someone to talk to you can pm me. But I agree with stork, Don't wait if it's going to make you miserable, just relax and let it happen, enjoy your DH it will come.

Gregprincess: don't apologize for spending time with your OH, if mine was home I wouldn't be on here as much either! And two days b4 BD still give you a chance, sperm can live up to 5 days in the body and it only takes 1 little sperm!! Hope you caught it.

Stork: I didn't know you were feeling so blue, I'm sorry, I wish I could scoop you up and go to the beach or somewhere and relax and forget about all of this pressure and stress, if only you lived closer...

AFM: My DH comes home tonight YAYYY!! I have to head out and do some shopping so I can cook tonight and I buy me some new attire since it is tax free wknd!!! My Symptns are hiding Bc I'm feeling pretty good. Crowded malls here I come....o and I'm craving Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake remix ice cream....can't wait until they open!!!

Never-wish we had a tax free shopping weekend :cry: I like school shopping when i have money, but that is why i hit up the thrift store when they had their 99cent sale got to buy a ton and spend a fraction of the price. Also my mom helped out by buying the kids backpacks, like 5 outfits, underware and lunch boxes. Gotta still buy the expensive things...shoes.... my kids are little yet, kindergarten and preschool so they are not too picky and it is their dad who wants name brand not them lol...but i found alot of name brand at the thrift store that looks new :haha: Oh and the ultrasound i get on the 20th because that is done at the main hospital and they take my insurance.

Janeleybean- I LOVED your reference to the movie knockedup i read it last night then when i went to lay down and watch tv E! had it on....i was like no way so i stayed up late watching it lol...but soooo needed it!

Lisalee- :hi: hi back at ya!

I know i am forgetting others....sorry!!! i blame it on tired ol prego brain!

AFM- feeling nice and prego lol....woke up with sinus pain which suck but i think that has to do with the weather. and did not sleep to great b/c my dd had nightmare and ended up in my bed, first time ever i think, and so i was wedged between here and my dh. Oh my and the gas sucks right now lol....i woke up with my stomach killing me scared me at first till i realized it was gas pain then i felt stupid :dohh: But i must go for now gotta gets kids in the tub and off to get some grocerys check in later! Dont talk too much lol

Well ladies no need to test ad showed today. I think I'm gonna take a break from on here because I'm really just down & disheartened by the whole thing. I wish all you other ladies luck in ttc & all you ladies who are prego good luck throughout your journey also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->