March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Mnj - Most of use Fertility Friend to monitor our temperatures - you can see the chart in my signature.:flower: The chart should show you have ovulated as you will get a temperature rise.

It all depends on how long your cycle is normally as when to start testing for Ovulation hun with your strips. Do you have regular or irregular periods, long or short cycles?

Another way to find out is to have blood tests - on certain days. Taking your temperature is certainly a good way to find out what your body is doing hun.

Remember though to take your temp the same time every day and to take it before you get out of bed before you talk, drink or anything else you might do:winkwink:

You can take your temp two ways orally (in the centre of the mouth I find works best) or vaginally (never tried that way to be honest).

I have temped for a while now hun any questions just ask I'm sure one of us will be able to answer - but sign up with Fertility Friend as they can probably explain better than I can :dohh:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Lisalee~ 9 weeks!!! How exciting!!! Yay :wohoo: You are getting closer :)

Welcome M&J! Hi Krissy and Bamagurl.

Never- We are so close. We need to pray even harder now. :hugs:

Never & Lisa are only 2 days apart, that is so cool! You guys have my prayers also!! Your babies will be B&B cousins! :hugs:

Mnj - Most of use Fertility Friend to monitor our temperatures - you can see the chart in my signature.:flower: The chart should show you have ovulated as you will get a temperature rise.

It all depends on how long your cycle is normally as when to start testing for Ovulation hun with your strips. Do you have regular or irregular periods, long or short cycles?

Another way to find out is to have blood tests - on certain days. Taking your temperature is certainly a good way to find out what your body is doing hun.

Remember though to take your temp the same time every day and to take it before you get out of bed before you talk, drink or anything else you might do:winkwink:

You can take your temp two ways orally (in the centre of the mouth I find works best) or vaginally (never tried that way to be honest).

I have temped for a while now hun any questions just ask I'm sure one of us will be able to answer - but sign up with Fertility Friend as they can probably explain better than I can :dohh:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Thank you so much for your help!! My cycles are WAY irregular. I have PCOS so could go months. Since I started on Metformin about 3 months ago, they have been 42-45 days long. However, tomorrow I start Clomid for the first time so that's my quandary... will it make me have a normal cycle? Will it make me ovulate sooner? The only contact I've had with my OB has been a discussion that I want to ttc. After being on metformin I called and asked for fertility meds and they called in Clomid for me. I got it too late to start with that cycle so had to wait 6 freakin weeks for AF to come back! Now's the time. DB (dear boyfriend lol) says we're going to BD every other day all month. Hmm.. wonder if he'll really be able to follow through. Good thing he's young! :happydance:

Lisalee: I know, we were just 3-4 wks 600 post earlier,lol. 3 more wks for me until next scan, so I'm def praying even harder for us!!!

MnJ: when it comes to TTC, it's NOT the men who get tired of BD every/every other day, it's us women who cry after 2 wks of BD just in case we might miss the egg.

Oh my gosh. I will try to remember everything I just read.

Lux- I am so sorry to hear what you've been going through these past few weeks. I can totally understand you needing time to yourself. We hope you come back when you're comfortable. Rest up and recover!

Hopestruck- Your name isn't Hope for nothing. Don't give up yet. We are still rooting for you. I really want you to get a pleasant surprise today. Do you know how far along you're supposed to be now?

Jannelly- I personally don't think you can feel any true pregnancy symptoms until AFTER implantation. That's just my personal opinion.

Yea, that's what I'm thinking too, I'll wait to see what the next few days show. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but it's so hard when you want to be pregnant so bad. I also have this headache that wont go away. It's been on and off for a few days now. My little guy is going down for an afternoon nap soon, I think I might join him. :sleep:

Trying to catch up again...lol I really need to start checking earlier in the day haha

Lux ****BIG HUGS!!!*** I understand why you need space but dangit we are going to miss you!!!

MnJ...welcome to the funhouse hehe Everyone in here is just so awesome!! YAY!!

Never THANKS for the congrats!! I have passed my last mc time and all seems pretty good.

Still have nausea, exhaustion, sore bbs, I have a decent sized pooch (lol) and the hunger is there. No signs of what happened the last 2 times. FX'd!!! I go in in less than 2 weeks for my 10 week. Kinda nervous...but staying positive. About to take yet another nap. I am moody as all heck too...tore off DH's head 2x yesterday and 3x today... He deserved it though haha

I am laughing about yesterday now...rofl. I was wearing my NBA shirt that says "Big Things Are Coming"...he said "My shirt was appropriate" I slapped him...then later I was talking to him on the phone (he was at work) and I said "I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a bitch" he responded with "Yeah you are coming across as a bitch"...I hung up on him. He called right back and said "I am not sure what happened but the phone just went dead" I told him "I hung up on you....duh" ROFL!!!! Weird thing is I am only an ass to him.

Trying to catch up again...lol I really need to start checking earlier in the day haha

Lux ****BIG HUGS!!!*** I understand why you need space but dangit we are going to miss you!!!

MnJ...welcome to the funhouse hehe Everyone in here is just so awesome!! YAY!!

Never THANKS for the congrats!! I have passed my last mc time and all seems pretty good.

Still have nausea, exhaustion, sore bbs, I have a decent sized pooch (lol) and the hunger is there. No signs of what happened the last 2 times. FX'd!!! I go in in less than 2 weeks for my 10 week. Kinda nervous...but staying positive. About to take yet another nap. I am moody as all heck too...tore off DH's head 2x yesterday and 3x today... He deserved it though haha

I am laughing about yesterday now...rofl. I was wearing my NBA shirt that says "Big Things Are Coming"...he said "My shirt was appropriate" I slapped him...then later I was talking to him on the phone (he was at work) and I said "I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a bitch" he responded with "Yeah you are coming across as a bitch"...I hung up on him. He called right back and said "I am not sure what happened but the phone just went dead" I told him "I hung up on you....duh" ROFL!!!! Weird thing is I am only an ass to him.

:rofl: Awe, I miss being pregnant and being able to blame everything on hormones, even if it wasn't always hormones. It reminds me of that movie, knocked up.. Seth says, "You know, I know this isn't you talking, it's your hormones, but I would just like to say, f-- you, hormones!"

It really bothered me when people would comment on how big I was when I was pregnant. Hubby tried to reassure me that it was just in my belly, but every time someone said something I had this slight urge to slap them.. So, I know how you feel.

No one else is bugging me but man he is getting under my skin and on my nerves!! *growls* All I need to do is giving him a look and he goes to his "man cave" ROFL

No one else is bugging me but man he is getting under my skin and on my nerves!! *growls* All I need to do is giving him a look and he goes to his "man cave" ROFL

Sweetz:haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i was really laughing hard there...trouble with me is my dh said that i got hormonal w/ #1 and just never lost the bitchy ness lol...oh well

AFM: Ob office called and they are scheduling me for a scan on the 20th when i will be between 6-7 weeks and no blood work yet :( but i am going to see my family dr. monday so i know she will do blood work for me :) oh and i bought more of my 88cent tests while i was walmart...can help myself :blush:

Mummy- So Sorry I meant to comment earlier. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question about BF. I will definitely educate myself to the term colostrum.

Krissy- I hope those 3 weeks fly by for you! The good thing about a scan at 6-7 weeks is that you will probably get to hear the HB! That's an exciting time to get a scan.

Bamagurl- 9.5 weeks to be precise!!!! :) I'm just playing. Thanks for the well wishes.
I notice you're pushing your test date back. Next time I sign on, you're going to say you're testing on Sunday! Whenever you test and whatever the results, we are here for you. :flower:

So the nausea has hit yet again (ugh) I ate a hot dog and dry heaving ensued. Tried to lay down and take a nap...no luck. Going to try some soup with ginger ale. Here is hoping this works where my stomach relaxes and I can get some rest. Anyone else having spontaneous bouts of barfdom?

Well my Opks are gradually getting darker so I am guessing I will ovulate in the next 4 days. Luckily DH is home now so I am getting out the candles and lingerie so we can try to do a 5 day BD marathon!

Well my Opks are gradually getting darker so I am guessing I will ovulate in the next 4 days. Luckily DH is home now so I am getting out the candles and lingerie so we can try to do a 5 day BD marathon!

Sounds like a plan! Enjoy your weekend of love! ;)

Mummy- So Sorry I meant to comment earlier. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question about BF. I will definitely educate myself to the term colostrum.

Krissy- I hope those 3 weeks fly by for you! The good thing about a scan at 6-7 weeks is that you will probably get to hear the HB! That's an exciting time to get a scan.

Bamagurl- 9.5 weeks to be precise!!!! :) I'm just playing. Thanks for the well wishes.
I notice you're pushing your test date back. Next time I sign on, you're going to say you're testing on Sunday! Whenever you test and whatever the results, we are here for you. :flower:

lol don't tempt me! & oh my so sorry mam Yay :wohoo: 9.5 weeks!!! haha I just don't want to ruin it by testing if that makes any sense! Yall know I won't be able to hold out till Saturday morning most likely. I will grab them and run home to pee!!

YAY have fun Armymama!!

Soup + Ginger ale worked beautifully :)

Hey Sweetz,you know my little turkey is always kicking my butt. I had barfdom today after Chick fil A(I still enjoyed it) just had to lay down afterwards, but i thought I was fine Bc the gagging reflexes went away but now sore boobs came back BUT my spitting has lessen up but I still keep a empty bottle close Bc I have to spit now every 10 mins. instead of 5!! Lol, Not complaining at all, Bc I'm enjoying it but I NEED THAT SONOLINE B DOPPLER, I'm not going to survive 3 wks w/o seeing my OB to do another U/S!!! Im seriously thinking about ordering it!!!!

Goodness y'all have been so chatty since yesterday! Hope I remember everything I wanted to say LOL. Will check in more often for sure :)

Garfie- Turkey! Girl, I am jealous. I want to go so bad. Bet it was great :D

Hugs to you armymama. I am so very sorry for your losses.

Hopestruck, is there anything that can be done besides waiting to test betas again? Prayers and sticky thoughts. We love ya.

Never, we are both awesome wives hehe! So sad to hear you couldn't take that pricey but endearing parrot home. If I could, I would save every cat I found :)

Lpjkp, glad to hear from you! I am trying to keep it relaxed and stress-free too. Hugs!

Lux, I am so sorry and I hope that you find answers too. Take all the time and space you need to heal.

Welcome to MnJ! :flower:

Bama, your posts about the ups and down of TTC made me smile. I have been feeling blue lately and glad to know you ladies got my back. I have y'alls too :flower:

So, we were all talking about miscarriage books and suggestions...does anyone know of any good books about infertility? I have a friend who I think could use them. She has been feeling blue like me. :(

Also, when TTC and the losses get you guys down...what do you do to cheer up? I think I am a little bit worse emotionally now than I was after my loss in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->