March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Krissy: our thrift stores suck, maybe I need to gone to Michigan!

Bama: O I'm soooo sorry. As I was reading your comment my heart sunk. I really thought you had it, at least I wanted you too have it anyway. I understand needing to take a break from here, take all the time you need but don't forget to love that little one you have. Well if you're taking a break from here I think I'll take one too. Take care <3 like you were my only friend!!!

Later ladies.

AF is gone, today is my first dose of Clomid. Excited but also trying to not get my hopes up too much so that I'm not CRUSHED if it doesn't work. Also looking forward to the extra BDing my DB is promising. Woohoo!!

Krissy- So glad you enjoyed it. They show that movie a lot on E! I like watching it every once in awhile, but not all the time. It still makes me laugh though. I'm a huge fan of Paul Rudd.

Bama- I'm so sorry. :-( I understand if you want to take a break from here. You need some you time. :hug:

MnJ- I'm not too familiar with Clomid, but I hope that it works for you. I wish you the best of luck and I really hope that it goes smoothly for you both. :happydance:

AFM- I didn't get any sleep last night, I was constantly tossing and turning and having the craziest dreams. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I had some pretty off the wall dreams. SO, I'm trying to be optimistic and looking at the bright side, even if I do have bags under my eyes. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a GIANT cup of coffee right now.

Best of luck ladies!
:dust:

Aww, Bama I'm sorry to hear that the :witch: came :( Big :hugs: to you. I know it's frustrating right now, but know that your body is doing what is right and making sure to choose only the perfect egg/sperm combination for you. I know that might sound silly, but after what I have been through with getting pregnant RIGHT away and recurrent M/C every time, I know my body is having trouble with that mechanism of choosing viable babies. So, although it is disappointing this month, I KNOW that in some time, maybe next month, or maybe the month after, your body is going to choose the perfect little baby for you and it is going to grow up 100% healthy inside of you. So have faith, and wait for that little one to make its appearance. In the meantime, do whatever you need to do. Huuuuuuuuge :hugs: xoxox

Sirbaby- Sorry you've been feeling blue. Don't necessarily count this time out. On average, sperm lasts 2-3 days and can last up to 5 days. Plus you still have tonight!!!! If it doesn't happen this month, it might help to take a relaxed approach. Sometimes it happens when you least expect it! :flower:

Bamagurl- We will miss you from the site. You were so kind and such a positive person. We hope you will join us back soon. Try to take it easy and not get too down. We are all still here for you.

Krissy- I'm sure you'll be seeing much more symptoms in the upcoming weeks.

Gregsprincess- Enjoy your marathon and spending time with the hubby.

Never- Coldstone Creamery Bday Cake icecream sounds SOOOOO good right now! I might need to get some myself tomorrow night. But be prepared to spend some MONEY! Last time I got some, it was like $6-$7 for 2 scoops in a cone!!!

Bama - So sorry hun :hugs: nasty evil witch! - sorry you feel like you have to leave the thread I think I can speak for us all when I say you have remained a positive influence for us all, with a nice word to say to us and lots of good advice along the way - we'll miss you :flower:

That's all for now :cry:

:hugs:

X

Oh Bama I am so sorry!!!:hugs: I agree with what everyone has said. You are such a positive influence on us. I'm gunna miss you. :( I personally want to thank you for cheering me up on those days where I was feeling like a pile of poop. <3

Damnit....now I'm bummed....:nope:

Bamagurl- i am so sorry hun :hugs::cry: i really thought you had it this month! you have been such a positive influence on all of us and we will miss you for the time being but i understand you need to take some time. but i am sure we will be here whe you decide to come back much love!

Sweetz- i have always loved the movie knockedup just even better when when i actually am!

Ladies thank you so much for the encouraging words, I don't want to completely walk away, I may just stalk a bit. I want you all to know that I am still rooting for each and every one of you! I <3 you all & only want the best for you on your ttc or prego journey. I am still so excited for all of you. Yall will never know how easier yall have made this journey. Without you lovely ladies this would be so much harder as I would have no one to talk to about it. I plan on still going on with the ttc plan with making a few changes, seeing as how the past 2 months I have missed THE day by 1 day. Just feeling a little down & need some time to regroup! Hope all of you continue to do well...

awwww we love you too bama!!!

Krissy...watching Knocked up right now hehe I'm dying laughing!! (It is the mushrooms in the hotel scene rofl!!)

&#8206;"You know what, I know this isnt you talking, its your hormones, but I would just like to say, FUCK YOU, HORMONES, YOU ARE A CRAZY BITCH, HORMONES--not Alison, HORMONES. Fuck em. Its a girl, buy some pink shit." Wow....I know my DH is thinking this daily ROFLMAO!!!!

Bama- you are extremely sweet. I know that I have just joined this group and I don't know everyone(anyone) very well, but I feel as though seeing what everyone has written has really made this journey a lot easier for me. I seriously have no one that I can talk to about these troubling times who has been through what we have been through. I truly do appreciate all the encouragement that everyone here has brought to the table. I hope that you stay (even if it is just stalking) and you that you succeed in trying to conceive. I know that it can be frustrating at times and upsetting, but that's what we're all here for. To root each other on and give each other hope that we will all get our big fat positives. Thank you Bama and everyone for giving me that boost during this cycle. :friends:

Hi ladies, I have an update!

My beta went up to 197! Doctor said it is totally good and within range for where I should be at the moment with a BFP last week :happydance: The doubling time is still a bit slower, but on the lower end of NORMAL (69 hours). The doctor said not to read too much into the doubling time at this point because it can be all over the map in early pregnancy. For now I need to just keep taking my baby aspirin and progesterone :) Praying for a nice solid beta next time - doc wants to wait a couple weeks so it will be high enough that we can try to see something on U/S. Fingers crossed... and NO MORE DOUBTING BABY. :thumbup:

Never, thanks girl. I love the beach :)
I had no it was tax free weekend! Ah I love shopping. Why ain't I got money of my own to blow on whatever I want?!
Bama, I love you and I understand how you feel. Don't stay away too long :hugs:

AFM, one of my miscarriage books arrived. Very happy. I need this.

Hopestruck - Aw wow hun that's wonderful news - NO MORE DOUBTING BABY :baby: :happydance:

Chillax hun and enjoy :flower:

:hugs:

X

Hi everyone. I am also hoping for a August/September BFP. I had a missed miscarriage found at my 8 week appt. Hoping that I get that BFP soon. I am on CD5 of my 2nd cycle after my D&C. Baby dust to everyone and congrats to the ladies that have gotten there BFPs.

Hopestruck- That's great news!!!! See! We told you not to worry. No sit back and relax. So glad everything turned out well.

Storked- Enjoy your book. Hope it gives you the comfort and information that you need. :hugs:

AFM- I am feeling so cruddy right now. Nausea/upset stomach. I wish I could just go to sleep but need to eat 1st. I should use the tea that I bought last week. Also, my boobs are barely sore at all now. Should I be worried? I know the soreness has been fluctuating, but they are barely sore.

Hope you are all doing well.

Welcome Jewels. Sorry to hear about your loss but you've come to the right place for encouragement. :flower:

Hi everyone. I am also hoping for a August/September BFP. I had a missed miscarriage found at my 8 week appt. Hoping that I get that BFP soon. I am on CD5 of my 2nd cycle after my D&C. Baby dust to everyone and congrats to the ladies that have gotten there BFPs.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:
Mine too was a MMC. Started the miscarry on 5/9 and ended up with a D&C on 5/10 at around 12 weeks. This is a wonderful group of ladies who are very kind and encouraging and positive.

I wish I knew how to bring comfort to those who need it. I have a fried who may lose another pregnancy and I just wish that I had the right words. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->