March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

My scan went well thanks gaboo. Baby is growing nicely, we saw the chambers of the heart, the diaphragm, the stomach (with liquid inside) the spine and the brain. Baby was led with their arms up by their head and kept wriggling all over.
The baby is very long so they have changed my due date from 9th November to 4th November.

How is everyone doing?
When is everyone due? We should try and make a list of our due dates

Aww...Bernie, that sounds awesome! I want a scan so bad, but still have a long wait (18-20 weeks).

Aww...Bernie, that sounds awesome! I want a scan so bad, but still have a long wait (18-20 weeks).

Ugh, that's a very long wait!! I'd go crazy! I had them every four weeks from five weeks until 20 weeks with dd and have my second one this Thursday with this pregnancy.

I'm due November 4 by LMP but baby measured small at the 9 week scan so EDD was adjusted to November 18 making it actually a6.5 week scan. We'll see what happens this Thursday at 12+3 (14+3 by lmp). I have this fear that baby won't grow like s/he should since I'm nursing my 9 month old. I found baby with the doppler last night so I know he's okay, just hope he's growing!

We had a 4d ultrasound with our daughter at about 28 weeks I think.
X

I got these bands you wear on your wrists that are supposed to use acupressure points to help with nausea. Also got Preggie pops and preggie drops which basically just taste like hard candy.
Trying desperately not to throw up anymore because it gives me a terrible headache.
I am thinking about doing a 3d one much sooner- maybe 16 or 17 weeks.. The website just said you had to at least be 14 weeks to get it done

Had an appointment and DH came with this time.
Fundal height 14.5
baby heart beat 140
It was hard to get the heart beat because he/she kept wiggling out of the way. It was so need to see how much the baby was moving. Got a couple of pictures.
Overall feeling better, still got some zofran ordered just in case. Threw up my water today which was weird
How is everyone else doing??

Attachments

• IMAG0982.jpg
    IMAG0982.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0981.jpg
    IMAG0981.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone, how are you all feeling?

So who is going to find out the sex of the baby?
Our next scan is 24th June, hopefully we'll be able to find out then!

X

I am!! I want to know NOW! I tried to convince dh to let us get a private 4d scan at 14 weeks but he thinks it's a waste of money since our 20 week scan is free. Grr. :cry: I'm just not attached to this pregnancy like I was with dd and I think if I knew the gender I could finally start to be....

I will find out gender ASAP - we're doing a gender reveal party, although not the normal one.. DH and I will know and we're basically throwing it for our family. We can't wait though

We did a gender reveal with our dd and will be doing it again. W won't know the gender either though. If you go to my journal, there is a link on the first page to pics of dd's gender reveal.. It was a lot of fun. Once the gender was revealed we announced the name we had chosen and had everyone write a note to welcome her to the family. I brought pink and blue notecards depending on the gender for everyone to use. And then I put those notes in her baby book and had everyone write another more to her at 6 months old reflecting back on her first six months and plan to do the same for her first birthday.

I want to do a gender reveal this time. We never really did that with either of my boys, but since this is going to be our last baby and likely the last grandchild on both sides, I want to do something fun. I thought about doing the cake thing and having the baker dye the cake pink or blue inside. I'm not set on it yet though.

I know how you feel about connecting with baby, gardenofedens. I've had trouble too, mostly because throughout the first several weeks, I was scared to death I'd have another miscarriage. I can't WAAAAAIT to find out the gender. You watch though--just because I really really want to know, the baby probably won't cooperate and I'll have to wait till it's born. haha!

My gender scan hasn't been set yet. My next OB appt is June 3, so I believe the next appt will bring along the gender scan. So I figure I've got about seven weeks still to wait. Seems like forever, but I actually prefer to wait till I'm almost 20 weeks along because everything's bigger and usually easier to see. I had a 16-week scan with DS1 and he had his legs crossed the whole time and refused to move. Tried drinking OJ, jumping around, all sorts of things to get him to move--little stinker wouldn't budge. Didn't find out what he was until the day before he was born!! With DS2 I had scan at 21 weeks and his little parts were easy to find and unmistakeable. So I'm hoping that a later scan will give me a better chance. lol

Heard baby's heartbeat today for the first time and it was a perfect 160bpm! And yes...I want to know gender ASAP!!

I want to do a gender reveal this time. We never really did that with either of my boys, but since this is going to be our last baby and likely the last grandchild on both sides, I want to do something fun. I thought about doing the cake thing and having the baker dye the cake pink or blue inside. I'm not set on it yet though.

I know how you feel about connecting with baby, gardenofedens. I've had trouble too, mostly because throughout the first several weeks, I was scared to death I'd have another miscarriage. I can't WAAAAAIT to find out the gender. You watch though--just because I really really want to know, the baby probably won't cooperate and I'll have to wait till it's born. haha!

My gender scan hasn't been set yet. My next OB appt is June 3, so I believe the next appt will bring along the gender scan. So I figure I've got about seven weeks still to wait. Seems like forever, but I actually prefer to wait till I'm almost 20 weeks along because everything's bigger and usually easier to see. I had a 16-week scan with DS1 and he had his legs crossed the whole time and refused to move. Tried drinking OJ, jumping around, all sorts of things to get him to move--little stinker wouldn't budge. Didn't find out what he was until the day before he was born!! With DS2 I had scan at 21 weeks and his little parts were easy to find and unmistakeable. So I'm hoping that a later scan will give me a better chance. lol

The cake is fun. People make gender reveal cookies too which are super cute. My mom is a cookie baker and really wants to do cookies this time but I can't handle her knowing before me. She'd torture me with it for sure.

Oh, I never thought of cookies. That's a cute idea! It's a good thing I've got plenty of time to decide--I think I'm going to have a hard time choosing the reveal method. lol

Congrats on hearing hb elt!! So precious!

Oh Jammers, my next appt is June 5th, I was hoping they can tell me the gender then. I heard sometimes they can tell by the 15th week. If not, we will probably pay for a private scan to find out because my next appt after the 5th is the 25th, I can't wait..lol

Elt that is great, do you have a Sonoline B?

They don't do gender reveal parties in the UK! Boo!
And baby showers are very VERY rare!
So no baby related celebrations for us :-(

I can't believe I have to wait another 5 weeks to find out the sex. It's driving me mad as I so want to start planning and shopping!

They don't do gender reveal parties in the UK! Boo!
And baby showers are very VERY rare!
So no baby related celebrations for us :-(

I can't believe I have to wait another 5 weeks to find out the sex. It's driving me mad as I so want to start planning and shopping!

Glad I'm not the only one who has to wait until the end of June! Mine is 6/28!! Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->